Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite WWF Wrestler

okay... ChaCha will now reveal her dirty little secret... Each week before going to practice with my acappella group, I sat in my room rapt to a new installment of SMACKDOWN! I LOVE the WWF -- it's like an addiction... lol I wanna be Lita! hehe...

ANYWAY, I don't think I have one absoloute favorite, but...

- the Rock is funny as hell (what is he looking for when he looks around before speaking? lol)

- Chris Benoit is an amazing technical wrestler (but undoubtably the UGLIEST guy in the WWF)

- Edge and Christian are hilarious (and cuties at that... c'mon - they brought back the Conquistadors! hehe)

- ya gotta love the Y2J

- nobody can fly like the Hardy Boys (unless you care to mention Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka from back in the day)

- Triple H is also an amazing wrestler... hell, he's been the chapm more times than anyone else in WWF history

- Billy Gunn: he stuck in the Royal Rumble WAY longer than anyone would have expected... he's coming and everyone better watch their backs! (but he's too good of a guy, and he's too busy being Chyna's buddy to be a real contender. It's a shame really.)

OKAY. Now that I have revealed the complete dork that I am, I shall get on with my day...

cwm4.gif - meli - cwm4.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-01-2001).]

Right now, I would say either The Rock or Stone Cold, and really, I am going basically on looks!!!

Old School...The Texas Tornado or The Ultimate Warrior!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

hmmmm, mine would have to tbe the recently retired Mankind.

Not the most gracious of wresters, but he can take a beating like no other (18 chair shots to the head from The Rock-- remember that one???) cwm44.gif

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Right now, I would say either The Rock or Stone Cold, and really, I am going basically on looks!!!

Old School...The Texas Tornado or The Ultimate Warrior!!!

Word... Stone Cold is outta control -- he administers Stunners like they're going out of stule... lol He's cool though -- like when he ran over William Regal... Classic.

Ultimate Warrior was cool... Does anyone remember "The Red Rooster"? He had the best WWF slogan ever... "Poultry in Motion"... LOL

- meli - <--- wants an Edge and Christian "So Reeking of Awesomeness" t-shirt in a kid's size to wear to Twilo... hehe

------------------

meli.jpg

Srry Mel but the Rock has the reocrd for the number of World title reigns, but it does seem like HHH would be the leader.

THe Rock has great mike work, his wrestling skills are ok.

Hogan had the best mike work, and was the best babyface working throught the 80's into the 90's.

i always though Bret Hart was a better technical wrestler than Benoit.

Jericho is great an still has so far to go.

Best match ever. Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat in WM3 for the IC title. Amazing match!

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

Sorry Mel but the Rock has the reocrd for the number of World title reigns, but it does seem like HHH would be the leader.

Hmm.. what announcer was wrong... I know I got that fact from some announcer... oh well... It might have been a long while ago, and things change... Anyway, yeah - that Savage vs. Steamboat match was rought as all hell... Remember when he came back with the "Little Steamboat"? So cute... cwm7.gif

How could I forget the Dudleys? They seem like a less sloppy/ silly version of the Bushwhackers... lol They rock, though...

- Meli - "ChaCha-getthetables!"

------------------

meli.jpg

Lil Steamboat was cool. The Dudleys unlike the bushwhakers actually are good wrestlers and are not a joke tag team. The Bushwhackers were funny as hell tho. Granted i was like 9 at the time, and still thought Alf was funny.......

Rock as of Sunday when he won the title from Angle set the record for the most title reigns.

Also for all you WWF fans out there. Did you know that the Kat got fired and because of it Jerry the King Lawler (who is her husband irl) has quit the WWF? He won't be on Smackdown tonight as this occured before Smakcdown was taped.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mr.sick:

The Dudleys!!!

GOT MY VOTE, THE THREEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDD IS AWESOME

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

THe Rock has great mike work, his wrestling skills are ok.

Hogan had the best mike work, and was the best babyface working throught the 80's into the 90's.

i always though Bret Hart was a better technical wrestler than Benoit.

Jericho is great an still has so far to go.

Best match ever. Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat in WM3 for the IC title. Amazing match!

Rock wrestling skills are OK??? Are you kidding me, the guy carried a 60 minute pay per view match to a typical remote control mentallity audience. His matches tell a story and that is a lost art.

Hogan was good for his day, great interviews and horrible wrestling skills.

Steamboat vs. Savage- that match was 10 years ahead of its time, a fucking classic for Wrestlemania 3.

Best wrestlemainia match ever?

HBK VS RAZOR RAMON WM X, first ever WWF ladder match

Lil Steamboat was cool. The Dudleys unlike the bushwhakers actually are good wrestlers and are not a joke tag team. The Bushwhackers were funny as hell tho. Granted i was like 9 at the time, and still thought Alf was funny.......

Rock as of Sunday when he won the title from Angle set the record for the most title reigns.

Also for all you WWF fans out there. Did you know that the Kat got fired and because of it Jerry the King Lawler (who is her husband irl) has quit the WWF? He won't be on Smackdown tonight as this occured before Smakcdown was taped.

- Also true -- the Dudleys have pleasantly surprised me! ... and they are SO beyond licking each other's heads...

- Aha! I KNEW I wasn't TOO off on my WWF facts!! *phew* I was worried there for a second...

- NO MORE JERRY LAWLER?! THAT'S LIKE SAYING NO MORE STEVE LAWLER: It just should NOT be!!! He's frickin' hilarious! I'm hurt... cwm10.gif

- Did anyone see the short lived return of the Honky-Tonk Man at the Royal Rumble? He sang the song and everything!! That is, till Kane bashed him with his own guitar... ha!

- May I say how nice it is to not be ridiculed for being a girl who likes wrestling? cwm4.gif Hell, I shoulda come out of the WWF closet sooner! lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by thesandman:

Rock wrestling skills are OK??? Are you kidding me, the guy carried a 60 minute pay per view match to a typical remote control mentallity audience. His matches tell a story and that is a lost art.

i felt that HHH really carried that match. Major props to the rock as a performer, but his wrestling skills are ok. The match was very well scripted out and HBK was there to coach on both wrestlers. BUt thanx to HHH in that one to make Rock come out so good. (even tho he lost)

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by thesandman:

i felt that HHH really carried that match. Major props to the rock as a performer, but his wrestling skills are ok. The match was very well scripted out and HBK was there to coach on both wrestlers. BUt thanx to HHH in that one to make Rock come out so good. (even tho he lost)

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE