Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to Femininity???????

njbabe

I sit here and read the posts posted by females, and i wonder.... What ever happened to femininity???? The usage of vulgar language is so common, yet so degrading towards us women.

I have a question for the men... Do you find this use of vulgar language attractive???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting question, but does femininity relate to attractive ness and if so does vulgarity diminish either quality?

Personally as long as the lady/woman/girl/chick/femme fatale/whatever presents her prose in an eloquent way I care not about the language that is used.....I mean 'fuck' is such a versatile word....

cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

An interesting question, but does femininity relate to attractiveness and if so does vulgarity diminish either quality? I don't think so

Personally as long as the lady/woman/girl/chick/femme fatale/whatever presents her prose in an eloquent way I care not about the language that is used.....I mean 'fuck' is such a versatile word....

cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Originally posted by njbabe:

I sit here and read the posts posted by females, and i wonder.... What ever happened to femininity???? The usage of vulgar language is so common, yet so degrading towards us women.

I have a question for the men... Do you find this use of vulgar language attractive???

Why are you singling out the women? Do you find it acceptable for the men to have a foul mouth?

Personally, I find it very unattractive coming from both sexes. (Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel. Like someone said previously, once and a while is acceptable and helps get a point across. And of course there's the bedroom exception!) wink.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

I'm curious myself. As most of you know, I'm totally cwm9.gif and have no interest at all however I love to look at feminine girls. I think the beauty of being a girl is having cool girlie clothing, nice makeup, great hair, accessories and "sweet smelling, seductive perfume.". I go to clubs and bars and see chicks with baggy jeans, ratty hair, pale faces, stink of incense, and they look like they've been in bootcamp. Sure this is sexist and I'm speaking of stereotypes but if I were straight I'd much rather be with a girl who looks like a girl...not a guy.

As for as bad mouths...I can't help it, I love a girl with a filthy mouth. Perhaps because I have a really bad @*^&! mouth too cwm30.gif

Just my $0.02

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

I have to agree in some cases. I think it is ridiculous when girls get into these "meet me and I'll kick your sorry fat ass, your momma's a ho, you're a cum stain, come and get it you dirty cunt" posts.

But, I cannot act like I NEVER curse. I can say it is never to that extent. I may throw out a STFU or BITCH here and there but usually only when provoked or when it is called for in comedic situations.

No one can say they never curse but that shit that's always circling certain people on this board (I won't say who cwm25.gif ) is nasty and completely lacking in class...kind of like people who judge other people by what they wear.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

I think that it is okay for a lady to swear if it calls for it. I can't imagine getting really pissed off and start yelling oh poopie doodles. Somehow fuck just vents the frustration a little better. Oh no!!! I just said Fuck!!! cwm4.gif To each their own I guess. I dont' mind if people swear unless they can't have an intelligent coversation without it. And just because I swear doesn't mean that I can't have an intelligent conversation and I don't have an extended vocabulary. What if I walk around farting all the time, but don't swear? So many other things make someone not feminine, and some people might find that trucker quality attrative, who are you to say what make a woman feminine. Someone is going to love her for her for who she is, if a girl wants to swear let her, it is a part of her personality.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Originally posted by boa_boy:

An interesting question, but does femininity relate to attractive ness and if so does vulgarity diminish either quality?

cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I think you might have never experienced some hardcore southern accents. Seriously, I was in North Carolina about two years ago at a party. Saw an incredibly hot girl, she had everything, looked very feminine. Started talking to her, and it was like BAM - she went from a 10 to a 6, just because of the way she talked.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that femininity goes beyond looks, its in the way the girl carries herself and in what she says and how she says it.

But of course you guys got some hardcore Australian accents going on down there, but I think I might like that. LOVE girls with British accents, nothing is sexier.

cwm30.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

What ever happened to feminity and acting like ladies.

you sure as hell don't act like a lady; you act like a confused slut

njbabe, it's wonderful that you know all the things that make females attractive. now eat shit and die, bitch

people who know me know i don't talk like i post. they know that in reality, i'm much more hardcore

------------------

"real fucking high"

I think it's an issue of class vs trash.

Not to say that people who curse are necessarily trashy. I mean, hell, sometimes nothing fits quite so well as an emphatic "FUCK!" to punctuate your point.

It's just if that's all your vocabulary is limited to... well, if the shoe fits, wear it.

But 'feminine vs unladylike'?... this is the 21st Century, honey, I challenge you to leave your gender issues at the door.

I think it's an issue of class vs trash.

Not to say that people who curse are necessarily trashy. I mean, hell, sometimes nothing fits quite so well as an emphatic "FUCK!" to punctuate your point.

It's just if that's all your vocabulary is limited to... well, if the shoe fits, wear it.

But 'feminine vs unladylike'?... this is the 21st Century, honey, I challenge you to leave your gender issues at the door.

femininity died with chivalry. actually, it didnt die. it was killed. ppl, with their never ending delusion that change equals progress abandon traditions bc their ego tells them that they have become enlightened.

PC and the mccarthy-like persecution of anyone deemed sexist is real trouble for ppl like me who hold dear to the values of their forefathers. IMO, being a lady and being a gentleman is a fine way of life, even in the 21st century.

men and women are *different*. whats wrong with expressing themselves in a feminine or masculine manner to show off these differences? if you are secure with who you are as an individual, then why challenge who we are as a gender? cant we reconcile the problems of sexism without denying ourselves of the pleasure of variety?

whats the ideal of this movement away from gender distinction? isnt there a better way to resolve "gender issues" than by removing the spices that flavor our society? are we looking forward to a grey colored world filled with asexual, boring but enlightened, freaks?

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

LOVE girls with British accents, nothing is sexier.

cwm30.gif

That's what I'm talking about.......it gets me every time.......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by back2basics:

horses for courses why does everybody have to act a certain way.. if we were all the same it would cause trouble.

Rather than worrying about other people lives.. why carn't people concentrate on their own?

Lets face it non of us are perfect.

couldn't have said it better myself!!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

here's a tip of advice Cathy and Deanna...

Don't respond to my topic if you don't have anything nice or interesting to say.

Well, I did comment on the original post...although I could have left off the last part...LOL...I was just being a pain in the ass.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

here's a tip of advice Cathy and Deanna...

Don't respond to my topic if you don't have anything nice or interesting to say.

STFU... dumb ho ass cunt gucci wearing bitch motherfucking dick licker fucker...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

OMG ! I was wondering the same thing !!

All the ladies now talk/ act like gansta bitches. And men treat us like we're their homeboys .

What ever happened to feminity and acting like ladies.

MEN - Do you like girls that act like ghetto ho's ?

women who curse/use vualgarities are so low class!!! definite thumbs down.

same goes for all these ghetto ho's.

and these 'homeboys' who say 'know what im sayin' as every other word when they speak need to get hooked on phonics!!!

some people just need to get a clue!

I should hope that you girls aren't trying to imply that the use of vulgarities by males is acceptable. I believe that anyone who over-uses profanity is lacking in the vocabulary department, hence the need to fill those spaces with cuss words.

I do have to say though, there are times when the best way to get one's point across is with the use of a good old four letter word! Such as when you want to tell some trifling person to "Shut the F up!" Or, in Spheric's case, when you want to get down and dirty in the sack...

Originally posted by nycetouch:

I think you might have never experienced some hardcore southern accents. Seriously, I was in North Carolina about two years ago at a party. Saw an incredibly hot girl, she had everything, looked very feminine. Started talking to her, and it was like BAM - she went from a 10 to a 6, just because of the way she talked.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that femininity goes beyond looks, its in the way the girl carries herself and in what she says and how she says it.

But of course you guys got some hardcore Australian accents going on down there, but I think I might like that. LOVE girls with British accents, nothing is sexier.

cwm30.gif

aight I think you're missing where I'm coming from.....accent is how a voice sounds, which can be awesome (personally Irish sounds good), or really bad....... and the actual voice, someone 'screechy' is not good for example..... :P

I was referring to the content of what she was saying.....so if a girl says somthing intelligent, in a good voice, in a sexy accent, than it's all good...comprehende? wink.gif

------------------

Hrmm, could just be me but I find a well placed use of the word fuck to be quite sexy.

Words are words, and if used well, doesn't matter if they are "cuss words."

And if you're gonna say fuck, enjoy those consinants. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen