Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave Chicks vs Club Chicks

Originally posted by midiman:

How does one go about getting one of these rave/club chicks. I went to e-bay and couldn't find any? I want one!

You can find us on the dance floor at a club with good music and low bull shit levels, you can meet us by showing some dancing skills, smiling, not trying to sneak up behind us or close in on our personal dancing space but rather helping forge more room for two people to dance.

Basically you can get us by having the kind of attitude you'd like us to have.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls can definately be both... I switch back and forth sometimes. Sometimes I wear freakier stuff to be somewhere in the middle... I like both raver and clubber guys but I must say that I've never been hit on by a nasty perverted raver, and there are clubbers like that in abundance... But I have definately met nice guys in both categories. Raves are fun... clubs are cool... what can I say? I love you guys! cwm38.gif

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

To all the boys...

How about a raver chick who grew up a little-out of her baby tee's and UFO's..and now has found her way to "clubgirl" status..yet she can still dance..and still has her "friendly raver" personality...

who said you can't combine the best of both worlds? wink wink

I think its time to get Freaky wink.gif

girl im with you..... they left us out of the mix.......<3 cwm1.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

For me, it all depends on where I am... if I'm at a club, I'll admit that I put on an attitude, or look like a bitch, 'cuz most clubs are meat markets, and the guys think they're the shit. But at a rave, I'm dressed down, and everyone is so friendly, and you don't think that everyone there is just trying to find someone to go home with. Either way, I'm usually out just to hear some good music (and if its a rave, the music better blow my mind!).

For me, it all depends on where I am... if I'm at a club, I'll admit that I put on an attitude, or look like a bitch, 'cuz most clubs are meat markets, and the guys think they're the shit. But at a rave, I'm dressed down, and everyone is so friendly, and you don't think that everyone there is just trying to find someone to go home with. Either way, I'm usually out just to hear some good music (and if its a rave, the music better blow my mind!).

• 4 years later...

lol you mean fake lesbians, man i seen plenty club chicks get down n nasty as well.

nah raver chicks aint sportin BOOTAY, i hate seeing the ufos hang low and that thong they all wear is flossing the wall, it aint burried between mounds of pounds, so sad.

either way i'm not crazy about either of em, they all got their pros n cons.

gimme a girl that digs both lol and i dont mean chicks.

• 2 weeks later...
raver guys are so much more appealing. there's something chill and fun about a raver guy/club kid that a club guy in his nice dressy clothes can't attain

------------------

"real fucking high"

I married a Raver Guy (Hottie) That i met in Twilo!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest onisakura
Nuff said

There are always exceptions to the rules AND ones that dont really fit into either category like myself.