Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** List for twilo friday, Steve Lawler, DJ Three, and Quiver **

I thought Steve Lawler wasn't playing tonight with all that's going on between Twilo and Gatecrasher? No?

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I thought Steve Lawler wasn't playing tonight with all that's going on between Twilo and Gatecrasher? No?

BlueAngel

...why what's goin' on 2nite at GateCrasher!! I know it got postponed last Sat or two Sat ago at Limelight when will it be again and where..

Check the post "Gatecrasher rips off TWILO... no deal ever made... " by PFloyd. I thought there were some conflicts between Twilo and Gatecrasher.

gambitx73, relax!! Gatecrasher is not tonight, it's tomorrow night at Limelight. There's no change in that. I'm talking about something completely different.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

thank u for clearing that up lexxi...

how long did he play for? the usual 3 hour set.

quiver is opening up for lawler and dj three is next followed by a closing set with lawler.

Quiver 11-2 am

dj three 2-4:30

lawler 4:30 - close

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 03-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Nolimit:

thank u for clearing that up lexxi...

how long did he play for? the usual 3 hour set.

quiver is opening up for lawler and dj three is closing.

i think lawler will come on around 2-2:30 and play 3 hours and head to vinyl to see his buddy DT.

He only did 3 hours with us...but almost every DJ does that when they come to this city (ie: PVD, Emerson, Hybrid, Fontaine, etc.). So...who knows how long he will spin in NYC...probably his usual!!!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

1006.gif

IMO i don't really care too much for short sets. i don't think that's enough time to really get thru to the average clubber. you can't really experiment with the crowd. maybe im wrong but i prefer the longer sets. hell, with a bi-monthly resdency at twilo, he should be playing like the rest of the others with atleast a 5+ set. i.e. Danny Howells 6 + hour sets. Now that's a proper set...