Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how did YOU come up with your screenname?

I went to this phat party in my raving days..We drove all the way to Hartford for this party..it was called Freaky2..it was for haloween...I was cleopatra heheh scared a few rollin' kiddies..it was fun...

so thats how i got Freaky2girl..but then again..i live up to another meaning of freaky heheh..but i shall leave that to your imagination heheh cwm12.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's from one of my favorite house music songs. A real ol'skool deep house song that went..."you used to hold me. you used to touch me. you used to kiss me...OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

and then the last part she talks about some long haired chick who couldn't satisfy a cheese stick let alone her man..."Cause he's mine, all mine. Bitch better move on.(dj cutz) a a a all mine!!!!"

Any one remember that song? cwm38.gif

------------------

I want the real thing

NOT tokens.

Originally posted by paristexas:

Originally posted by boa_boy:

joiseyboy I don't think it's a boring name wink.gif

Boa_boy - I don't see your boa tale on here - just because you're the author doesn't mean you avoid the question!!!!!

My boardname - i'm from Texas and lived in Paris (france)

For those who are unfamiliar with the christening of the boa_boy here is the abridged (!) version.....

Twas the first weekend of October, 1997. A long weekend in Sydney, slap bang in the middle of spring. I had attended a massive G&L party called Sleaze Ball the nite b4 with 25,000 of my closest friends, my ensemble that evening had involved a lot of gold glitter on my torso....anywho on the Sunday afternoon (monday was the holiday) I was on a dance party harbour cruise, as you do, being mid spring in Sydney it was pretty warm, temperature in themid8's, the dance floor was warm, so the shirt was off....early in the piece I spotted a feather boa making it's way across the dance floor, and decided in my altered state that it would go perfectly with the glitter, so much so that I would not relinquish it to anyone for the rest of the afternoon...henceforth to this day I am known in certain circles as

the boa_boy

cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

For those who are unfamiliar with the christening of the boa_boy here is the abridged (!) version.....

Twas the first weekend of October, 1997. A long weekend in Sydney, slap bang in the middle of spring. I had attended a massive G&L party called Sleaze Ball the nite b4 with 25,000 of my closest friends, my ensemble that evening had involved a lot of gold glitter on my torso....anywho on the Sunday afternoon (monday was the holiday) I was on a dance party harbour cruise, as you do, being mid spring in Sydney it was pretty warm, temperature in themid8's, the dance floor was warm, so the shirt was off....early in the piece I spotted a feather boa making it's way across the dance floor, and decided in my altered state that it would go perfectly with the glitter, so much so that I would not relinquish it to anyone for the rest of the afternoon...henceforth to this day I am known in certain circles as

the boa_boy

FREAK!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

the boa_boy

FREAK!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

I love you man

cwm38.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

My boyfriend was starring in college's production of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" and he was rehearsing alot. He would come to me talking all shakespearian... like "come hither" and "thy art a hottie" and "you are the beautious one"

So it kinda stuck... I'm beautious1 cwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."