Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT >>>

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Deep Dish & Danny Tenaglia will be playing Twilo's 6th Anniversary jam on Saturday, April 14. Can anyone confirm??? This is too good to be true smile.gif

- Ali

OMG!!! My stomach just turned....I have butterflies. I'm excited about them next week for Danny's b-day party now they might be spinning at Twilo together....the insanity continues.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by twiloboss:

Who told you that?

suck a dick, there's no censorship here. none of your business who told who what when and where...

on a more serious note though dr00l!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

there was an article in some mag talking about how danny wants to play w/ sasha and diggers

i would lose it

but i'll be there for this as well..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

there was an article in some mag talking about how danny wants to play w/ sasha and diggers

i would lose it

but i'll be there for this as well..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

suck a dick, there's no censorship here. none of your business who told who what when and where...

on a more serious note though dr00l!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... right now Twiloboss must be saying to you... you little ungrateful fuck... I'm the one that brings them two together and you're telling me to suck a dick?

No gratitude...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Im just curious who the horse with the mouth is?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by p00h:

i think the $100-200 a weekend I spend at twilo should be gratitude enough...

Don't hate, congratulate. Thanks for the car payment this month. Oh yeah, and your welcome for the club.

Crackheadz.

-------------------------------

The Buck stops here

Originally posted by twiloboss:

Don't hate, congratulate. Thanks for the car payment this month. Oh yeah, and your welcome for the club.

Crackheadz.

no problem player, congratulations. And thanks for talent you guys bring in. keep it up and you'll have a whoke fleet of cars on me in no time...

Long live Mike Bindra...

------------------

chronic is the answer...