Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was just wondering...????????? fess up....

ok..... when i am rolling, i know that im fu*ked up when i start hallucinating... i was just reading posts on another board and i realized that A LOT of ppl do also...

i do alot....especially in the SF......the ppl with tatoos all over there body, demon faces, ppl that look like cartoons, a guy on a motorcycle, pumpkins rolling down the stairs.... and i could name millions of others

I always tell my friends that i know im retarded when i start seeing glasses on people faces...(ppl i know dont wear then)

they always told me i was nuts.....

but reading some post on the other board i saw a lot of people mention this....

im just curious.......

i know some of you have some stories..so fess up????

<3RLQ cwm11.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

i guess everyone sees glasses...hahaha

the funniest thing i "imagined" was at twilo...one of the bouncers slowly becoming a midget and bouncing up and down in the air!

------------------

Take a look at what you have, think of all you did to get it, and remember it'll only take a second to lose all that.

Originally posted by nycdiva79:

i guess everyone sees glasses...hahaha

the funniest thing i "imagined" was at twilo...one of the bouncers slowly becoming a midget and bouncing up and down in the air!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

thats cause youre just WACK

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! silly... you know you love me more than words can say......<3 lies lies.......***muach***

------------------

Originally posted by RLQ:

ok..... when i am rolling, i know that im fu*ked up when i start hallucinating... i was just reading posts on another board and i realized that A LOT of ppl do also...

i do alot....especially in the SF......the ppl with tatoos all over there body, demon faces, ppl that look like cartoons, a guy on a motorcycle, pumpkins rolling down the stairs.... and i could name millions of others

I always tell my friends that i know im retarded when i start seeing glasses on people faces...(ppl i know dont wear then)

im just curious.......

<3RLQ cwm11.gifcwm2.gif

well first of all, u have to give me what U got!! i can never say ive seen things like that, but sometimes, ill just start to see patterns on ppls faces.(always reminds me of linoleum (sp??)and just this one time, came home from the club and we're all chilllen in my room and i just start staring at the wall and all of a sudden this big purple flower starts to appear climbing up the wall to the ceiling and these purple stars start rolling all around the walls.

cwm13.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

One time I saw Eeyore (donkey from Winnie the Pooh) running around the club with a great big buck tooth donkey grin on his face. Now, we all know that Eeyore doesn't run around and he certainly doesn't smile....so it was easy for me to laugh hysterically at this sight!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

God knows I've seen it all..

Rikki you were claiming to see shit that night at sf remember ?? and I was sober? I thought you were nuts..LOL

Rikki remember that one night Todd and I went to Life and I had those bad hits.. well I had taken a couple of those green triangle things.. then I thought since my legs felt like they were made of lead, that maybe I should take something speedy to jumpstart it.. so I got a thumbs up.... (yes I know I was asking for it and it was just the summer and I will never over do it like that ever again... I prefer sober now wink.gif, lol)WOW... my two guys friends that were with us all of a sudden looked like two gargoyles.. pointy ears fangs beedy eyes.. the works....I was afraid to look at my bf who ALWAYS takes care of me.. cause I didn't want to be afraid of him..lol that was bad.....My guy friends kept asking me if I was ok I couldn't look at them.. I was soo scared..

I remmeber one night back in 95 at the LL.. I was on acid.. I'll never forget.. and I could have sworn that there was glitter coming down..my gf was like " no way dude you're nuts" I held my arms and even scrouched down on the ground and thought I picke dup a handful of glitter and was showing it to her to show her that there was glitter, I even threw it in her face..

NOPE there wasn't. .. not a spec on me or her when we left either...

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

lol i didnt know a lot of people saw glasses of peoples faces lol... my friend (flippin_e) saw them on my friend at pvd lol... i on the other hand thought i was walking down a flight a steps... a loooooooooong flight of steps when in fact i was walking across the dance floor in front of the dj booth.. needless to say i was helluv confused when i noticed i was by the back wall...

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

im just curious.......

<3RLQ cwm11.gifcwm2.gif

Yep, my friends and I have all seen glasses on people. I've also seen tables and stairs in the middle of the room. My friend and I were walking around like a bunch of retards moving out of the way for these tables that weren't there! And then the stairs, we would lift our feet as if we were walking up stairs when it was really level ground. Imagine what that must of looked like!

But has anyone else thought that people were talking to them when they weren't? Two weeks ago at Twilo I literally started talking to this guy who was walking next to me. I go "no, he's right over there waiting for me". The kid goes "baby, I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds good!"....he never said anything to me at all! Oh, the embarassment. No, it was actually pretty funny. But I think all this occurs either from trippy e, or if I smoke weed while rolling, this tends to happen. Weird.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

God knows I've seen it all..

Rikki you were claiming to see shit that night at sf remember ?? and I was sober? I thought you were nuts..LOL

yo, mike and chris are always saying they think im nuts....everyone in the Hamptons house was saying that even "cuz bob"...LOL....now i can say that many other people see the same shite i do.....no i dont feel like such an etard......

i think the reason i get like that is b/c i do it so sparatic..... i have so much to do that its once in a while i can whil out.....(the summer of course is an exception)...thats why everytimes a good time...b/c its not all the time...thats my guess anyway....<3RLQ

------------------

yea rik your definetly wack wink.gif

but i can remembe plenty of times hallucinating tripping my balls off...

once at exit it was around 8 and the place was relatively empty and i was sitting on the second level.. the smoke came out all over the dancefloor and totally covered it.. for whatever reason(besides the fact that i'm a weirdo) when i couldtn' see the floor i thought that a pool was coming up from underneath like in "It's a Wonderful Life"!!!

two many twilo stories to go through..

demons.. floors that didn't exist.. and the sno-cone lounge over the summer just drove me insane..

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I'm jealous..i never hullucinate...just audible hullicanation after taking a bad ying yang...i thought my phone was ringing when it wasn't..that's all!! Maybe my mind is too basic and simple to hullicinate...or maybe i just play alot of chess and that might have something to do with it..or maybe i eat alot of duck sauce...or maybe i just like to dance on the cubicle of twilo's dancefloor..or maybe i just like to take the escalator to the dj booth of twilo...or maybe the big apple tree in the middle of SF's dancefloor has something to do with it..or maybe my whole life is a hullucination..and maybe this thread isn't even real..or maybe...i'm just a flat footed flat ass...flat in the back of my head with a double jointed earlobe and jumping can of corns...well uhm...maybe i'm not or maybe i am. I'm not what, I am what..what was I just talking 'bout ...maybe i should start reading what I've been typing and dancing my way back to you girl..cos I'm dancing my way back to you girl...and all she said was she slept all the way through the seven seas cos all of them were just looking for something and that's why they see shit...but if they saw it and no one else did then does that make them more special or senseless or what? What has become of the Wall of China or the Berlin wall have they come over to eat some pizza!!

Originally posted by gambitx73:

I was hallucinating when i tried to spell hullicinating...hehehehehe

you are soooo funny....LOL

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

YUP....definately saw some cute lookin cotten balls falyin around me last weekend when i got back to my apartment at 11:30am.....and they hung around till later that evening too....so bazzar....but they were quite adorable....i supposed to go to a doctors appointment at 1pm well....that didn't exactly happen...tee hee.. cwm12.gif

I definately know what you are talking about and its the worst when noone else knows what you are talking about... actually its kind of funny.

The weirdest thing is when i drink a whole lot and then smoke a blunt i feel like i am tripping and hallucinate a little haha.

who knows stay bent

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

I think the lighting accounts for the tattoo, camo and animal people...well, that and the drugs of course. I see them too smile.gif

I also hallucinate mostly when I'm at Factory. I watched a baseball game for 1/2 hour or so on a TV above the bar on the 3rd floor. The TV was off of course, that is if it was even there...LOL! My b/f had fun with that one.

OH!! Even better, my friend Julie was sitting on the stairs early in the morning and she saw an AC/DC concert on the stage! She said everyone was banging their heads and she couldn't figure out why this was going on at SF cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

How about the old people? I always see really old people and then I watch them for minute while they magically turn 25 right in front of me!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Strangest thing I ever had happen to me was at Twilo last month for PVD. Was about 5am and all of a sudden I was seeing a video game being played on the wall. Everyone one with me thought I was a crack head. Then to make matters worse I started seeing road signs floating around in the mirrors. Strangest thing was that I was loving every minute of it.

Originally posted by lextacy:

im just curious.......

<3RLQ cwm11.gifcwm2.gif

Yep, my friends and I have all seen glasses on people. I've also seen tables and stairs in the middle of the room.

OMG, my friend was sitting on the speakers at Factory and she was looking at these stairs that led up to a platform. On the platform there was a table for two with candle-light and everything. Of course none of it was really there!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Damn .....where do u guys get your shit....ive dropped a lot ....and i mean a lot...over the years....never once did i hallucinate.

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

...sometimes, ill just start to see patterns on ppls faces.(always reminds me of linoleum (sp??)and ... staring at the wall and all of a sudden this big purple flower starts to appear climbing up the wall to the ceiling and these purple stars start rolling all around the walls.

LOL! That's almost exactly what I see. In addition, I sometimes see people's faces as being sketched in pencil and phasing in and out like in that "A-ha" video "Take Me On."

------------------

translucent_figure.gif