Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gucci Style

njbabe

Originally posted by njbabe:

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

yeaaaaaaaaa. keep tellin urself that hun.

please ur "gucci glasses" really aren't going to break the bank now are they??

cwm25.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 02-27-2001).]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo njbabe, dont categorize yourself as jersey, ok, cause Im from north jersey too, and i dont like the stereotype your giving. besides, if it was your hard earned money that bought the sunglasses your bragging about, thats one thing, but you know daddy payed for it, just like he pays your way through life. and big fucking deal, you have gucci glasses, i buy nice shit too, but i dont ask daddy for the bills. 90% of the shit gucci makes i wouldnt even wipe my ass with, so dont think a name brand gives you style. i hate living in n. jersey, nothing but spoiled bithces like you in it

I obviously have offended several of my fellow clubplanet messageboard posters. I feel great sorrow for you guys. (I feel for you. I truly do.) Don't take it personally, I totally understand if you are unable to be as special as me. keep trying though, don't give up! haha!!!!

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

Well, you do have to realize that some people DO NOT like 80's style, or 70's or even 60's style anymore. Once they see that, they think it's ugly, and will give someone a look. For one thing I see the crazy shaped prints on shirts and stuff and see people wear them. I think it's ugly - IMO - But some people think it's nice. Think!!!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

So u r the NJ equivalent of Alicia Silverstone's character from clueless? wink.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

girlfriend you may have style but girlfriend you got no CLASS wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by bumpnrun:

yo njbabe, dont categorize yourself as jersey, ok, cause Im from north jersey too, and i dont like the stereotype your giving. besides, if it was your hard earned money that bought the sunglasses your bragging about, thats one thing, but you know daddy payed for it, just like he pays your way through life. and big fucking deal, you have gucci glasses, i buy nice shit too, but i dont ask daddy for the bills. 90% of the shit gucci makes i wouldnt even wipe my ass with, so dont think a name brand gives you style. i hate living in n. jersey, nothing but spoiled bithces like you in it

WERD!!!!!!!!!

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

I obviously have offended several of my fellow clubplanet messageboard posters. I feel great sorrow for you guys. (I feel for you. I truly do.) Don't take it personally, I totally understand if you are unable to be as special as me. keep trying though, don't give up! haha!!!!

are you perhaps confusing style and fashion? style is timeless fashion is fleeting.....

cwm13.gif

------------------

Is she kidding? I am from North Jersey too..I think you should move.

sweetheart, you keep on missing the point!!!...its oK, don't worry about it! smile.gif

thanks for the laughs though...

Ignorance is bliss!

------------------

pc.GIF

"special as u"?? b/c u own a pair of gucci sunglasses ur fake-ass probably bought on canal st?! haha it's ignorant ppl like u who make me laugh!!

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

I'm not knocking you b/c of the shades.. I too have the same ones...in blue, pink and turquoise, but for you to ASSume that the person has no money b/c they don't like them is just ridiculous! Also, who are you to say that we don't have fashion sense >>?

HELLO, everyone has their own taste ....

Alright there Donatella Versace?

Jackass !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

WoW! I just love how this topic gets more and more interesting by the moment. Taking that it involves dull people like you.

so why dont u take ur shallow, gucci-bitch wanna-be self back to the JeRsEy BoaRd??!!

and dont let tha door HIT YA IN THE ASS!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by risa06:

sweetheart, you keep on missing the point!!!...its oK, don't worry about it! smile.gif

Risa, she is missing the point and Im laughing with ya!

cwm2.gif NJBABE.. to the drama board please cwm13.gif and dont forget your glasses!

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Originally posted by risa06:

Risa, she is missing the point and Im laughing with ya!

cwm2.gif NJBABE.. to the drama board please cwm13.gif and dont forget your glasses!Hahahaa

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!