Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Beautifullll little kitten!! Please help him!

I have this adorable 6 week old kitten but I just cannot keep him (2 cats already, it is a zoo in here) Anyone interested PLEASEEEE email me, I am in Manhattan - the cat has all his shots, is Half black and half white, and is the cutestttttttt little thing..

PLEASE HELP I cannot bear to bring him to a shelter!!!!!!!

MissDiva19@aol.com

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

i want him. i would take him in a second, except for the fact that i don't ever know where i'm going to be in a few months, much less if i can take him with me. and if i couldn't keep him at some place i'm living, then i would feel horrible making kitty have a different owner

------------------

"real fucking high"

aaawww i think i am gonna cry...i want a little kittie so badly....but my parents wont keep him at home if im not around and i am four hours away at school....but i want him i want him

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!

I responded to the first email I got and I am happy to say that he now has a loving home!!!!! To everyone else thanks for the emails -- and I beg you all to PLEASE save a kitten and adopt!!! if you go to PETCO in Union Square they have DOZENS of them every weekend that are homeless. If you live w/ a roomate, try to adopt 2, siblings, i promise you will loveeeeeeeeeee having them!

Thanks again smile.gif

Rene

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Yeah! Another kitty saved!

I'm so glad because I've already rescued 2 and I can't take another...although I'm a sucker for a cute kitten! Everytime I see a kitty that needs a home I'm tempted.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

goddammmit, I wanna kitty so bad, really!! And I'm not gay, I just love cats. If you got another one, let me know. I was trying to buy one, but in this season its rare for cats to breed. I gotta a 4 bedroom apartment to myself, so if anyone has one lemme know, it would be a great home for a cat.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

4 bedroom to yourself are you kiddinggggggggggggggggggg lol

Go to PETCO on any Sat or Sun -- they have dozens of them, all colors, all soooo cute. Its on Union Square North , on the north west side - about 16th street/University.

Good luck!

Rene

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

yea its a 4bedroom, but its in Pennsylvania!!! I wish I can go to Union Square right now, just to chill, but....

Do they deliver???

Trying to adopt a kitten around here is harder, since they try and call your landlord (mine doesnt want pets) and stuff like that. At least in Brooklyn you can always have a hook up to act as your landlord.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

I actually got into a fist fight with a guy just because he started kicking the shhhh out of a kitty (he was on a bike, the cat was half blind, got in his way, he fell, kicked the cat 3 times) cwm23.gifcwm23.gif anyway i lost cwm21.gif but i SAVED THE CAT!!!!! cwm32.gif

Call me a cat lover! And I also love everone on this thread for loving kitties!!!!

------------------

MEOW! eyes.gifgatos.gif

You know you really can tell a lot about a person from how they are around animals. Even ppl who arent "Cat people" usually love my (and others) cats, it just shows how caring and nurturing they are -- i cannot STAND the ppl who like hit them and say GO AWAY...and are uncomfortable around animals! Relaxxx its a sweet little innocent thing, i mean i could understand being scared of a snake or a huge nasty drooling pitbull who bites, but CATS? I actually had people throw my cats away from them, and yell at them, i almost threw up. And yea, animals shed, but get over it - its called a lint brush. Only selfish ppl care more about a little hair on their clothes than cats!

ok done venting smile.gif) sorry had to get it off my chest!

meowwwwwww! I attached a pic of me and the kitten that I took just now !!

Rene

------------------

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Trying to adopt a kitten around here is harder, since they try and call your landlord (mine doesnt want pets) and stuff like that.

I had the some problem. The building manager doesn't really care if we have cats *but* since *technically* we're not supposed to have pets, I couldn't allow an agency to call her and ask. She would have had to say no.

Anyway, I ended up looking in the paper for free kittens. The lady I talked to suggested a vet in my area who had some abandoned cats and kittens. He didn't have an appropriate kitten for me at the time (they were a little wary of people and I have 2 kids, that wouldn't work). Anyway, he told me about this lady he knew who kept taking in strays, it got to expensive to have them fixed so, naturally, they multiplied! She had 40 cats!! In an apartment! I felt bad for her, she couldn't bear to take them to a shelter but she had to get rid of them since she was going to get kicked out of her apt.

We took a 6 mo. old male and female. We think they're from the same litter. The male is a black and white tuxedo (he's so dopey too, I love it smile.gif) and the female is a calico tabby.

My point...maybe check w/ a local vet. The ones who really care for animals would rather see them get a home than taken to a shelter and won't be so picky about the landlord issue.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES