Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saci

what do you think of this place?

I went there last night for the first time.

Pretty place...Ugly attitudes! That is what I thought of Saci when I walked out of there!

I can't say I had a bad time...I was there w/ my friends that I love, and the musik wasn't bad...but attitudes in that place I tell ya!!! Gawd!... cwm25.gif ........... smile.gif

Decent music, cool interior, fair amount of attitude. Actually, i think your assessment was right on.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by risa06:

Pretty place...Ugly attitudes! That is what I thought of Saci when I walked out of there!

I can't say I had a bad time...I was there w/ my friends that I love, and the musik wasn't bad...but attitudes in that place I tell ya!!! Gawd!... cwm25.gif ........... smile.gif

cwm25.gif Have to say that I agree with you on that one. Went there once....don't think that I will go back - ever!

Saci is on 41st Street between 6Ave and Broadway.

Shine, I don't think I'm going back either...I'm done w/ all this BS that I saw there last night...long time ago too.

Bratnik! Have you been there on any other night? Someone told me that its better on the weekend.

Shine, I don't think I'm going back either...I'm done w/ all this BS that I saw there last night...long time ago too.

Bratnik! Have you been there on any other night? Someone told me that its better on the weekend.

Ive never been there.. I havent gone because like u said theres a lot of attitude.

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Ive never been there.. I havent gone because like u said theres a lot of attitude.

oh...sowwy cwm32.gif , I didn't sleep much last night...

Its so nice inside though...one bad thing is the coatcheck is right infornt of the door, so when you take off your jacket you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing

cwm36.gif

oh...sowwy cwm32.gif , I didn't sleep much last night...

Its so nice inside though...one bad thing is the coatcheck is right infornt of the door, so when you take off your jacket you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing

cwm36.gif

Awwwww.. its ok! Are you in work? I must be getting old.. I cant do it during the week anymore. When I do, I end up over doing it and wanting to kill myself at work the next day.

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Awwwww.. its ok! Are you in work? I must be getting old.. I cant do it during the week anymore. When I do, I end up over doing it and wanting to kill myself at work the next day.

Actually I did pretty good last night. I was home by like 2:40Am or so and in bed by 3AM. I usually don't go out on week nights...and now I know why smile.gif . I liked it at Cheetah on Thursdays! Although its the same goup of promoters at Saci...vibe is just not the same...in MO of course.

I heard Tuesday nights were supposed to be good a while back. I'm not sure how they are now. Saturdays are also pretty good. Either way, there's still a lot of attitude in there.

I must say the weekends at Saci are a far different crowd.

My partners and I have been the sole Saci friday promoters since Saci opened it's doors April 2000. Our party is a great party with even better people.

However we cater to a more bottle VIP scene. Our guest are mainly from the fashion and entertainment industries. With a few hipsters and trendies too.

So our door policy remains pretty tight. If you want to ever stop by and see the difference let me know.

Flavapromo2@aol.com

Cheers,

Matthew

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

lola, i frequent saci on friday nights before i head to twilo or whatever i'm doing that night often, usually every week. next time, if you have any desire to go again, please let me know and we should go over there together.

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by flava:

I must say the weekends at Saci are a far different crowd.

My partners and I have been the sole Saci friday promoters since Saci opened it's doors April 2000. Our party is a great party with even better people.

However we cater to a more bottle VIP scene. Our guest are mainly from the fashion and entertainment industries. With a few hipsters and trendies too.

So our door policy remains pretty tight. If you want to ever stop by and see the difference let me know.

Flavapromo2@aol.com

Cheers,

Matthew

thanks mathew that's nice to know..i'll contact you if i decide to go..

lola!...(sorry guys this is off topic for a quick sec.)....re: another post i saw...

"and just because

i call you up

dont get it wrong

dont think you've got me"

girl!...another one.....whaddya readin' my mind? cwm12.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Went to Saci on a Thursday night a couple of months ago and hated it. Even the open bar did not help. The place was full of Float and Spa rejects, the DJ had no clue what he was doing, and there was no vibe whatsoever. What an ugly meatmarket! But the place actually attracts much better crowds on weekends and the music is a little better.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by littled:

lola!...(sorry guys this is off topic for a quick sec.)....re: another post i saw...

"and just because

i call you up

dont get it wrong

dont think you've got me"

girl!...another one.....whaddya readin' my mind? cwm12.gif

hahahaha....I love this song!!! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl!!! whassuuuuuuuuuup?

cwm17.gif

I'm comming to getcha ...heheheheheee

Originally posted by ichernomor:

Went to Saci on a Thursday night a couple of months ago and hated it. Even the open bar did not help. The place was full of Float and Spa rejects, the DJ had no clue what he was doing, and there was no vibe whatsoever. What an ugly meatmarket! But the place actually attracts much better crowds on weekends and the music is a little better.

"couple of month ago"...now there is another party there and Andrew Mendez Djing there...actually, The crowd wasn't bad looking at all...just the attitude!!!

get down here luv!!! the sun is shining!!!! sat out by the pool all day and OUCH got alittle sunburn where my braids were parted!!!! goin' to see tiesto tonight, hopefully that'll make it all better. and oh yeah, i'm with ya on the attitude at saci..good lookin' crowd, ugly ugly attitudes.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

get down here luv!!! the sun is shining!!!! sat out by the pool all day and OUCH got alittle sunburn where my braids were parted!!!! goin' to see tiesto tonight, hopefully that'll make it all better. and oh yeah, i'm with ya on the attitude at saci..good lookin' crowd, ugly ugly attitudes.

ouch! hey, I took you off my *ignore list*, I honestly don't know how you got there babe! sowwy wink.gif so now you can PM me if ya want to cwm16.gif