Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question because I'm bored and I've always wanted to know the answer

Why do so many men have this strong aversion to the thought of picking up "feminine hygiene products" for their girls?

I mean, it's not like we're asking you to get suppositories or something...they know it's not for you!! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Mitchell has NOOOO problems coming into the Victoria's Secret store with me. He has no qualms about checking the sizes in bras and thongs . . . even asking the rep about different bra types!! BUTTTT ask him to pick up a box of pad or tampons and he goes totally RED!! cwm1.gif Can't figure it out!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

I've never understood the male aversion to this.

Perhaps its because most men don't really know what menstruation really is all about and like? Misconceptions like, we hemmorage or something like that once a month ;-)

Maybe if we all were more open about it and they really understood the deal they'd be more comfortable?

Just a hypothesis, I'm really not sure about this one.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by cathyo:

Why do so many men have this strong aversion to the thought of picking up "feminine hygiene products" for their girls?

cwm32.gif

I don't have an "aversion" to it...it's just a product afterall ya know. I personally will do just about anything for my Honey. A true man confident in his masculinity will have no problem picking anything up for the Women he's with, whether it be feminine products or Gigantic Dildoes.

IMHO

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

[This message has been edited by ancientskewl (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by cathyo:

Uh, because they are stupid? Picking up "feminine hygiene products" means that the guy has a girlfriend and therefore has already been woman-tested and approved, and has a caring/sensitive side, and therefore he instantaneously gets bonus points even before he opens his mouth to flirt with the cute girl at the cash register. Duh! The only things with stronger babe-magnetism are puppies and babies.

------------------

tweaky is the answer

<laughs> Damn good point there.

-Oo

Originally posted by resident:

Uh, because they are stupid? Picking up "feminine hygiene products" means that the guy has a girlfriend and therefore has already been woman-tested and approved, and has a caring/sensitive side, and therefore he instantaneously gets bonus points even before he opens his mouth to flirt with the cute girl at the cash register. Duh! The only things with stronger babe-magnetism are puppies and babies.

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

well boys, if we all know that the ladies would love for us to do this, we look stronger to the women doing the cashier. If the cashier is a guy, he'll understand!!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"