Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you sleep in?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am part of the 15% that sleeps Adam and Eve style...minus the leaves!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

ok ... i think that sounds sexier than nude any day !! i was talkin to this girl abotu these lil panty / spaghetti strap tank top thingies that matched ... hummida hummida .. meli i'ma get you some of those ! umm when are u sleeping over ...

but all the nudie girl get props ... i have a queen size bed here i can pack 2 or 3 of you in no prob ...

Well, Joey my birthday's April 12th -- now you know what to get me... hehe

Those are the BEST though -- I have this little white set with the little superman sign on the middle of the chest in pink... ah, the fun things you acquire when you work at the WB for a while... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

Well, Joey my birthday's April 12th -- now you know what to get me... hehe

Those are the BEST though -- I have this little white set with the little superman sign on the middle of the chest in pink... ah, the fun things you acquire when you work at the WB for a while... lol

- meli -

yay ! .. my b-day is april 29 ! we should do something for our birfdays ! i'ma take u to VS and pick out some sexy things for you for ur present ... but to make sure they are sexy u might have to try them on for me =)

how come ur aim isnt on ??

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

yay ! .. my b-day is april 29 ! we should do something for our birfdays ! i'ma take u to VS and pick out some sexy things for you for ur present ... but to make sure they are sexy u might have to try them on for me =)

how come ur aim isnt on ??

lol.. I'm at work -- not allowed to have it on (boooooooooooo)... only here till 4:30 though.. then going back to the dorm to get blazzzzed... Gotta love the snow...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

I *have* to wear pj's. I have a 12 year old and God knows I don't want my own prepubescent son seein' what I got!!

Every other weekend they go to their Dad's and I get to freestyle with my baby!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Oh please I look a mess when i go to bed. Hair everywhere.. I have short hair but I laugh at myself in the mirror everytime I wake up cazy my hair gets puffy.

but we are talking about clothes right? I wear a camisole and shorts or these silk PJ bottoms I got from Victora Secrets when they had their mismatch sale.. I got 5 pairs and paid 25 for all of them.. Very proud of myself!

Sinemineminemineminem.....

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

I wear a camisole and shorts or these silk PJ bottoms I got from Victora Secrets when they had their mismatch sale.. I got 5 pairs and paid 25 for all of them.. Very proud of myself!

Sinemineminemineminem.....

I know the ones you're talking about - those are soooooo comfy... and they feel nice too!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg