Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was talking to this guy and he threw up

we're at veruka just hangin out talking whatever and i start talkin to this guy next to me and we establish a common bond - something about atlanta, my home town, so i'm like all into the topic, and he's listening, making comments when appropriate then he leans forward away from me and i notice, and i'm like, are you okay? and i realize he's just quietly puking in between his legs onto the floor, and i'm like, oh! bad topic i guess, whatever, he puked a little bit more, said nothing, and got up and walked away. another fun night in manhattan!

Guest crystalmethodny

Veruka...

I used to live above it.

I miss SoHo frown.gif

Hi Shuga!

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

at least he was polite enough to turn his head away from you......he could have done it mid sentence....he prob realized that was his Q to exit stage left....no harm...no foul....but funny story to have.....So, ah...how is Atlanta anyways? ...I was to drunk to remember our conversation.... cwm20.gif

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

I can't shy away from a good puking story. I guess I've wanted to puke after speaking to people at certain places but you're such a hottie that it couldn't be the case. Puke. It works in so many ways!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by shugabooga:

we're at veruka just hangin out talking whatever and i start talkin to this guy next to me and we establish a common bond - something about atlanta, my home town, so i'm like all into the topic, and he's listening, making comments when appropriate then he leans forward away from me and i notice, and i'm like, are you okay? and i realize he's just quietly puking in between his legs onto the floor, and i'm like, oh! bad topic i guess, whatever, he puked a little bit more, said nothing, and got up and walked away. another fun night in manhattan!

Thats disgusting....guess thats the city for ya...

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

lol I have friends that have done that to ppl cwm8.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by bang_66_:

Jeez- Haven't thrown up since college. What was he drinking? Veruka huh???

um, yeah, veruka. ever been there? well i don't know what he was drinking but some people had been passing around a bottle of cough syrup before that - or was it after - stacychase do you remember? i don't. i don't even remember if it was before or after i let that guy dance around wearing my cowboy hat...

I had the worst experience recently with a similar situation, but, how embarrassing, it was me who drank too much. Yuch, I hate alcohol. When my "date" took me to the bathroom to clean me up, he took off my pants instead of my dirty shirt and tried to, ummm... But I finally (!) realized what was happening and made him let me go. I can't believe I'm writing this. It was so awful! I'm never drinking again, I swear. What a creepy guy, though! My cheeks are bright red right now.

That is so funny, but i think it's the quiet simplicity of it that really makes me enjoy it so much.

I know I'm gonna be giggling to myself all day now.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01