hmm i wonder if i know anyone that goes to NYU. sucks for them today. cwm2.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

[This message has been edited by j303j (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ummm...sure...but dunno if that's j303j's kind of thing...

hahaha...you got school...

tongue.gif nyah nyah nyah nyah tongue.gif

I wouldn't be laughing too hard... you got work... I get to sleep right about now... cwm33.gif

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

Erm...gerbils and monkeys, I'm not sure exactly where that came from but that image is now making me giggle quite a bit.

-Oo

Yay! Gerbils and Monkeys! But what KIND of monkeys? If you mean little spider monkeys and whatnot then cool... but baboons are tempermental, angry monkeys... I think I'd be afraid of them... though their colorful butts are funny... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

My school had classes today but ummmm.....since tyco doesn't have any classes to go to this semester he slept all day so you're all suckas.......ahhh.....how easy it is...... wink.giftongue.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

no work today for me homey...and possibly no work tomorrow either...but they're paid... tongue.gif

bastards!!!!

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

NYU grad myself...they never close that school down. Could be raining gerbils and monkeys and they wouldn't close it.

Erm...gerbils and monkeys, I'm not sure exactly where that came from but that image is now making me giggle quite a bit.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Alright alright.. settle down buttheads..

hehee.. u think YOU got it bad cuz u gotta go to work or school???

well. let me ease your worries. i'm SNOWED IN ON SPRING BREAK. oh the irony.

so stfu, whiners! cwm4.gif

it's not fair, dammit. altho snow in march always erks me, i must say that i'm having quite a kick-arse spring break with all this snow & cold.. can't go many places, but i went sledding cwm20.gifcwm17.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gif

hehehe.. peace! daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Spider monkeys of course!

-Oo

Originally posted by melichacha:

Yay! Gerbils and Monkeys! But what KIND of monkeys? If you mean little spider monkeys and whatnot then cool... but baboons are tempermental, angry monkeys... I think I'd be afraid of them... though their colorful butts are funny... lol

- meli -

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by deanna11:

SNOW, DAMN IT! SNOW!

god, after these midterms, i deserve to get messy this weekend

WILL THIS STUPIDASS SCHOOL JUST CLOSE ALREADY??

I don't even think a bomb threat will close that school down... Luck you, you're getting an awesome education... muahahahhaha...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

yea dammit!! What the hell is NYU`s problem?

They`re always so fucking hard-ass about holidays with us...

and I`m fucking Ill, got a cold n cough, n gotta get out in the cold weather because of classes which just doesn`t help much at all!!

frown.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Neither will the NYSE. cwm10.gif

I'm convinced thats the only way they'll close... well this is the "arrigant snobby stuck up" Stern point of view of course...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I went to my 6:00 class last night (NYU) just to find out that school was open, but my stupid ass teacher wasnt comming in from westchester. Now I know that if i dont go to my class tonight, my teacher is going to be there.

JUST CLOSE THE SCHOOL IF ITS SNOWING

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"