Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasms

Yea my girl was rolling once at a party and she was sitting on a speaker next to me. Next thing I know she starts making orgasm sounds and I thought she was joking..like comenting on how good the music was. As it turns out she later told me she had had a multiple orgasm from the bass. Now why can't guys get that...It's just not fair. But shouldn't this thread be posted in the "sex" area?

Heh heh. I'm quite familiar with this phenominon.

However, oddly enough, I'm not sitting on a speaker at the time. Happens once and awhile...tis Mahvelous!

Some of you know the details. The rest, I'll spare ya ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

seriously....how do i get a speaker into this room?????? at least i'd have something to do in this snow storm...hehe

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by shugabooga:

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

And don't forget, speakers don't have tongues... cwm24.gif shocking but true...

neither do bathtub faucets.

now that's distracing lol

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif