Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo's cover charge:

Originally posted by petp:

fair price, considering you cant see anyone of that caliber in any place in ny. simply supply and demand.

yea you can, mabey hype is what your confusing with caliber. There are plenty of good dj's in NYC, are you kidding? its not like were in oklahoma or anything. You just have to know where to find them.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by mr.sick:

Yes, it's expensive, but some of the cover charge goes towards the maintenance of their private ambulances. Now how many other clubs offer such exclusive services?

Excellent point, Mr.Sick. Let us also not forget that 'extra mile' Twilo goes to make the unconscious clubber feel safe and clean in it's 'overnight room' and bathing facilities.

Originally posted by cazz926:

Excellent point, Mr.Sick. Let us also not forget that 'extra mile' Twilo goes to make the unconscious clubber feel safe and clean in it's 'overnight room' and bathing facilities.

Cazz, you really know how to turn cynicism into an art form. cwm27.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Cazz, you really know how to turn cynicism into an art form. cwm27.gif

BlueAngel

actually its called riding the same joke over and over cuz you got nothing else on twilo...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

YOU KIND OF HAVE TO LOOK AT IT AS YOU ARE GOING TO A CONCERT TO SEE A BAND. EXPECT THE BAND IS A DJ AND TWILO IS THE VENUE..

35 DOLLARS TO SEE A GREAT BAND IS A BARGAIN, BUT FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE HEAR 35 40 DOLLARS TO HEAR A DJ PLAY FOR 8 HOURS AND IT'S A RIP OFF..

I DONT GET IT

Originally posted by p00h:

actually its called riding the same joke over and over cuz you got nothing else on twilo...

Calm down, p00h, have a capful and relax. I'm only joshing about your precious Twilo.

Phazon Rocks!

The house the Digweed built!

Farting Discoball 2001!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by cazz926:

Calm down, p00h, have a capful and relax. I'm only joshing about your precious Twilo.

Phazon Rocks!

The house the Digweed built!

Farting Discoball 2001!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

see now thats a good dose of sarcasm i can enjoy. funny yet subtle. you have some talent, shouldn't resort to the same cheap shots on a daily basis. when used at opportune times, they'll get bigger laughs. you have so much to learn young jedi...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

LMFA®o,

Yeh let's face it Twilo has many overheads. The biggest being their Lawyers... little known fact Twilo actually make more in court than from entrance and the bar... no it does.

Don't bash Twilo.. Twiloboss has SUCH a hard job, 'it's not easy running a club'. I mean twilo is so different to everywhere else $35 + extreamly expensive drinks just arn't enough. So they have to mek more money from court.. just to keep the vibe alive. No your not paying for there court cases... your not, it's rubbish to say that.

I mean the crobar in chicago have the same European DJ's playing at a similar priced club and they don't charge you to go in before 12.... but that is different... the drinks are less expensive as well but the cost less in Chicago anyway. Thats why.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

You must have that twilo lawyer rant saved on your computer so you can post it every week or two, I swear.

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.