Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Sigs...

Some of u guys have awesome sigs! I dont hold an advanced degree in information technology, but I would love to make a cool sig. How do u do it?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

yo thanx for the tipz guys!

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

ask trippintrance64 if his ass ever wakes up.. hes good at makein them... hes actually made a couple of people's on the board

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

check it out. its simple, but fun i think. thanx for the help guys.

------------------

pacman.gif

oh no! my sig changed. how did that happen?

------------------

pacman.gif

Originally posted by rparadox:

And make sure it's not too big also, I hate waiting five minutes for someone's sig to load.

i second that. also make sure it's on a fast server, because it takes forever to load a page, waiting for various graphix to load from various servers.

pls optimize your gifs! and short, concise pix are good!

- toast (still reeling that no one regarded my message on how to make your damn pix look better.)

------------------

sig2.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Just do a search for gifs or animated gifs. When you find one you like, copy the URL.

Go in to your profile to update the sig.

type then the address of the gif...do no use any spaces.

it should look like this:

webaddress

You can use that in posts or profiles smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Or find a really cool friend to make one for you.

::::hugs Suede::::::

I still love it!!!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen