Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can We Start a Petition To Get Absolutely Fabulous Put Back On The Air??

i used to watch that show all the time. i never missed. they were 2 crazy woman. my friend has alot of them on tape. im gonna have to borrow them one day. cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I vote an AbFab day!!!

we really really must, sweetiedahling.

ichi cwm9.gif

how much snow u got outside today Chris? wink.gif lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

omg i LOVE that show!! got a bunch of em on tape. hehe they are too much!! sweetiedahling!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by boa_boy:

how much snow u got outside today Chris? wink.gif lol

not enough, hehehe. Somehow, the upper west side has escaped the brunt of the weirdest storm in 50 years. Not only am I going to work today, but I am going in an hour earlier than my normal time (which is about 1.5 hours late, I guess...so I'll only by 1/2 hour late)

AbFab must wait!

ichi.

------------------

ebreak.gif

OMG! AbFab!!! That show is..well.....absolutely Fabulous!

--BUZZ---

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Originally posted by markyhatter:

FYI Ab fab is about to come back to UK tv with a new series.

I can video it for you and send it over if you like!

I'd say yes, only if there is not going to be an award-whining poll about it...

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by markyhatter:

FYI Ab fab is about to come back to UK tv with a new series.

I can video it for you and send it over if you like!

Won't work different video standards.

Great show though... i always have some bolly in the fridge darlings wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by divalicious:

Damnit!!! I hate knowing that the show will be on, but I can't see it!! cwm10.gif

Just move to England smile.gif It's bloody misrable all the time, all the animals are being burnt (foot & mouth)... the trains are f?cked. But apart from that it's ok wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Just move to England smile.gif It's bloody misrable all the time, all the animals are being burnt (foot & mouth)... the trains are f?cked. But apart from that it's ok wink.gif

Not to mention <ahem> "British Cuisine." And I think it's mad cow your little island has given the world, not foot & mouth these days. Though by the teeth, it looks like many have been kicked in the mouth...

Oh, I just couldn't resist the cheap potshots... Hope the annual two days of sun come while you are there!

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Not to mention <ahem> "British Cuisine." And I think it's mad cow your little island has given the world, not foot & mouth these days. Though by the teeth, it looks like many have been kicked in the mouth...

Oh, I just couldn't resist the cheap potshots... Hope the annual two days of sun come while you are there!

ichi cwm9.gif

ichi, you'd better watch out or you're gonna have your honorary limey award flushed down the loo........bad ichi, bad!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by toastednut:

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe it still airs on BBC America.

red dwarf rules!!! cwm12.gif

damm, i don't get bbc america, nor do i get animal planet. my cable company sux!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com