Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4/14 Twilo's 6 yr Anniversary

Originally posted by j303j:

it's marked on mine already. it's gonna be another marathon night at twilo.

JOE, we be celebrating my b.day that night.....can't think of a better way....but i'm not telling anyone either....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

yup... definetly another marathon that nite...

imma start sleeping now for it..

smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I'm still holding my breath. I think I'll survive. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

The anniversary parties are going to be incredible. First the return of Sasha then the marathon on the 14th.

Isn't it strange that Junior isn't going to be around for the Anniversary party? Anone think he is being phased out or is phasing himself out? If so, that means I'll be spending many more Saturdays under Twilo's roof.

Originally posted by kaspr:

Isn't it strange that Junior isn't going to be around for the Anniversary party? Anone think he is being phased out or is phasing himself out? If so, that means I'll be spending many more Saturdays under Twilo's roof.

maybe DT will be taking over for junior on saturdays???? dare to dream!!!!!

Originally posted by petp:

maybe DT will be taking over for junior on saturdays???? dare to dream!!!!!

I hate to break it to you boyz but when Danny was spinning Sats at Twilo it was just as gay as it is now with Junior... and When Junior spun Sats at the Tunnel it was straight. Go figure.

When JR was at Tunnel, it wasnt straight, it was Straight-er....About 65 percent straight on any given night I would say. Remember that his crowd started off and was for a while, ALL gay men (Old Factory) and Tunnel I think really started that crossover.. which was nice. I've never seen such a amazing bond and connection between Gay boys and straight "tough guys" in my life -- amazing. And again at Arena. Not too often that happens - either gay people moan that a place is soooooo cheesily straight, or straight ppl moan that a place is soooo disgustingly gay.

Cant we all just get along hehe smile.gif

Anyway I remember the FIRST NIGHT AT TWILO -- opening weekend, and the first few months. I feel SO OLD!!!!!! It was amazing that summer...I still consider Twilo to be "new" in a weird way...damn 6 yrs later, I feel like it was 6 months

smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by tastyt:

I hate to break it to you boyz but when Danny was spinning Sats at Twilo it was just as gay as it is now with Junior... and When Junior spun Sats at the Tunnel it was straight. Go figure.

why do you "hate to break it" to him?

whoever said anything about the sexuality of the crowd?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I think we were talking about the music not the crowd. I think most people who like the progressive sound (S&D, Howells, Deep Dish, Tenaglia...) don't really like Junior's style. At least that's why I'd be happy if Saturday afterhours were turned over to one of those guys - the music.