Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WALL STREET MEET-UP??????????

Actually, we did have a meetup for lunch at the Lemongrass Grill accross the WTC at Liberty St.

Blue angel organized it, and I think around 14 people showed up. It was definitely a success.

We'll do it again soon I'm sure...maybe next week after the weather calms down...

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by greekstud:

A couple of months back many people were discussing and pondering a Wall Street meet-up. I think the whole thing fell through. I'd like to resume discussions and hopefully set a date and place soon. Any suggestions?????

Yea you.... we were supposed to organize sumthin, but you disappeared. What's up with that? Better weather is definitely key.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

I'll host the meetup at my house for any hotty WS mid 20's types (minus the coke/hooker/attitude problem) who have half a brain and look amazing in a suit.

LOL. Someonesssssssss having a hard time meeting guys who have half a brain and half a look smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

I could use a drink right now, when everyone decides i'm down. some of use work in midtown, so i would like to rec. some place in the middle.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

i think the whole point was that ppl in the wall st area could go somewhere local for lunch.....why dont you guys have another one midtown. kinda defeats the purpose if we all have to travel.

anyway im all about the hot wall street brokersssssss......well at least to LOOK at

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

MD...I'm with ya on that...nothing like hot wall st. types who know how to dress to stare at...mmmmmm...the suit thing gets me every time...

now to find one without the coke/attitude thing goin on...now that's another story..in the meantime..can always admire wink.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by dzadza:

I'd be up for a lunch meet-up in Wall Str. area... when this damn snow calms down though.

Lunch meet-ups are soooo rushed and hectic, plus u don't have a chance to get to know anyone b/c everyone hasta quick, order, eat, pay, leave...... how about drinks at Divine Bar after work one day, and then ppl can eat if they get hungry. This way we can actually have conversations, and tie a buzz on. Of course the whole ass-munchin snow situation needs to clear, but I personally dig Thursdays cuz Friday is casual day AND if I hang out too long and my head feels like this

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

... I only hafta worry about makin it through one day.

Where is Divine Bar anyway?

------------------

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Lunch meet-ups are soooo rushed and hectic, plus u don't have a chance to get to know anyone b/c everyone hasta quick, order, eat, pay, leave...... how about drinks at Divine Bar after work one day, and then ppl can eat if they get hungry. This way we can actually have conversations, and tie a buzz on. Of course the whole ass-munchin snow situation needs to clear, but I personally dig Thursdays cuz Friday is casual day AND if I hang out too long and my head feels like this

... I only hafta worry about makin it through one day.

Where is Divine Bar anyway?

Coolness. My head feels like

pretty much every Friday anyways wink.gif. Everyone at work's already used to it...

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I love the Divine bar! They have great finger foods and a cool beer and wine selection. I'm down to hit that spot up anytime!

Divine Bar is way cool. Ever been to FUBAR, right around the corner on 50th between first & second? That's a good spot too, but no food 'cept popcorn. Might be a good place to hit after Divine.

Originally posted by jammy:

I work midtown, but I would be more than welcome to come down for drinks on a Thursday.

-Jamms

LOL- SURE you'd be more then welcomed to come down.... I just think it's damn funny that you would more then welcome yourself.

cwm2.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

Originally posted by greekstud:

I've never been to Divine Bar but it sounds good enough to try. I'm thinking we do this next Thursday or Friday because i hear we have another storm coming later this week. I think an after work meet-up would be best because of what jewel said. So,what day is best for everyone? Thursday or Friday? By the way,jewel,I got extremely busy last time we tried to do this and I didnt come on the board until recently. Im sorry, but this time I hope we carry this out.

I heard some shyte about another snow storm this fri/sat, so yes, next week is def better. I may have to work till 8pm next Fri, so Thurs is better for me. Its a little early to set definite plans... but it's good to know ppl r interested...... and I can't believe you JUST got back to the board- they're workin you TOO hard, son!!!

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

Originally posted by jewel44317:

LOL- SURE you'd be more then welcomed to come down.... I just think it's damn funny that you would more then welcome yourself.

cwm2.gifcwm38.gif

I know, doesn't sound like a charity case? cwm3.gif I know of someone that has stated to me, "I would gladly hang out with you"...WOW, gee, with me! I would be honoured! Like they are doing me a favour. I guess I must be a charity case! But seriously though, I think it would be a lot of fun! on Thursday night...Subliminal enough, eh?

-Jamms "pleaseforwardalldonationstothejammyneedsdancingshoesfoundation"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I know, doesn't sound like a charity case? cwm3.gif I know of someone that has stated to me, "I would gladly hang out with you"...WOW, gee, with me! I would be honoured! Like they are doing me a favour. I guess I must be a charity case! But seriously though, I think it would be a lot of fun! on Thursday night...Subliminal enough, eh?

-Jamms "pleaseforwardalldonationstothejammyneedsdancingshoesfoundation"

Girl, you better come down- you crack me UP! I wanna meet yo ass!

cwm27.gifcwm30.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Unbound:

IF THERE'S A MEETUP I'M DOWN FOR IT - OH AND PLEASE LETS KEEP IT DOWNTOWN biggrin.gif

Hey no dirty talk from you young man! tongue.gif

-Jamms "tsktsk"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by MissDiva:

i think the whole point was that ppl in the wall st area could go somewhere local for lunch.....why dont you guys have another one midtown. kinda defeats the purpose if we all have to travel.

anyway im all about the hot wall street brokersssssss......well at least to LOOK at

There are a lot of good looking brokers in midtown, and as far as lunch I agree very hard for 2 reasons.

1. I have to many clients and responsiblities to go out for lunch(unless its a client)

2.9:30am---4pm money money money money......

Number 2 is just the fact and thats why people do this.

If its drinks at night I dont have a problem going downtown.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

Originally posted by shugabooga:

I love the Divine bar! They have great finger foods and a cool beer and wine selection. I'm down to hit that spot up anytime!

Divine Bar is way cool. Ever been to FUBAR, right around the corner on 50th between first & second? That's a good spot too, but no food 'cept popcorn. Might be a good place to hit after Divine.

[/QUOT

This Divine bar is on liberty by century 21 downtown!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by shugabooga:

[/QUOT

This Divine bar is on liberty by century 21 downtown!

well then there are two of them because i've been to the one in midtown about 6 or 7 times. no harm done! i'd be curious to see the downtown one too!