Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can things be worse...

that sux dude......I've got your CV I'l have a look and see what's around........there's the pink slip party @ rebar the last wednesday of the month to drown your sorrows and meet some recruiters maybe?

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Buy tons of Hash and weed from Amsterdamn...smuggle it back here and sell it...you can make a killing!!!

- Pete"hopethatcheeredyouup"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Twirl...FREE PARTY TIME...OPEN BAR 10 - 11

Saturday March 10th...other DJ's To Be Announced

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

i just found out the same thing more or less...my co. is down sizing and they suggested that if we can find another job we should!!

i have till may 1st then i'm out for good.

terrible huh??

i feel for ya....

cwm13.gifcwm13.gif such a pain in the ass to go through....you'll find something...

hope u find one soon cwm6.gif .. but if not ill be your pimp ok cwm35.gif ..good luck baby

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I have background in tech...I understand the tech, even though I'm not a hardcore programmer. I'm more of a marketing/sales/bizdev person.

I know, I know, everyone and their brother wants to be bizdev.

I guess I get along with and can talk to techies, but I also get along with and talk biz to management too. I hope that can be useful.

PLEEEAAASSSEE PM me if you are hiring or know people who are...

Thanks!

------------------

furnace.gif

Things could very well be worst. Try being 22 and finding out you have 6 month to live cause cancer has spread through you body. You could always get a new job. But you only get 1 chance at life. Fuck the job. cwm23.gif

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Damn D!!! I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll spread the word!

STOP GOING TO THEM DAMN .COM COMPANIES!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

Oh Dennis, I'm so sorry to hear. Good thing is, you're leaving for Amsterdam tonight. Forget about it and just have a great time. It'll take you no time to find a new job when you get back; it took you only 1 weeks last time right? When you get back, we have to go to XO Kitchen and you have to tell me all about how much fun you're going to be having these next few days. XO Kitchen ... I need my zha-man-tou. cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by mel-o-d (edited 03-08-2001).]

Originally posted by furnace:

Just go laid off...comapany closing. 2nd time in 6 months!

And I'm supposed to go to Amsterdam tommorrow...

How am I gonna pay rent?

More later...

OMG Dennis !!!

I'm so sorry.. How about you just post your resume on monster and hotjobs and GO to Amsterdam.... Trust me. have a kick ass time.. and when you get back I'm that they'll be a gazillion messages waiting for ya !

Let me know if you need any help !!

Muah !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Mabye this is lifes way of saying that you, and or all of us that are going, should stay permanently in Amsterdam. A coffeeshop can be a very profitable business venture if we do it right.

Any way don't worry about it D, we will live it up while were there, and then deal with reality when we come back. You are cooming to Amsterdam regardless so you might as well just put all the bad shit behind you and have fun. Easier said than done, but we'll get you through it. Your herbal remedies are on me for the week!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.