Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3/3 Gatecrasher/Limelight Track listing

I'm trying to put together a list of songs that all the Djs spun last night at Limelight. Feel free to correct what I have so far and post the tracks I dont have listed. Also rearrange them, the order is probably off. Or im me: teklord310.

Guy Ornadel:

*Scott Henry - Buzz the Sound of the Nation's Capital

*PFN - Put Your Earphones on

Scott Bond:

*Dido - Thank You

*Scott Henry - Buzz the Sound of the Nation's Capital

DJ Tiesto:

Tiesto- Flight 643

Tiesto- Urban Train

*Schiller - Das Glockenspiel

*David Forbes - Questions Must be Asked

*Salt Tank - Eugina

*Ballroom - Passenger

*Rank 1 - Many Miles too Soon

*Cass & Slides - Perception(vocal mix)

Vincent De Moor - Eternity(maybe???)

Yahel - Voyage

Delerium- Innocente (tiesto remix)

*BT - Flesh(Tiesto Mix)

*losit.dom - animal

*mauro picotto - iguana

*Sisko - Light Over Me(Gate of Light Mix)

Solar Stones - Seven Cities

Gouryella - Tenshi(Transa remix)

*Delerium - Silence(Tiesto Mix)

Johnny Vicious:

Tiesto Mix CDs

other:

Satoshi Tamiie - Love in Traffic

* indicates 100% certainty

I only recognized a few tracks spun by Guy and Scott Bond. They were great, but couldnt remember the names. L8r --Yarin cwm11.gif

[This message has been edited by teklord310 (edited 03-08-2001).]

Guest danwang

It's too bad he didn't play Gouryella or Walhalla, both tracks his own work (done with Ferry Corsten)... those are among my trance favorites, and they certainly would have really gotten me going.

Did he really play Rank 1? If so, which tune? Not Airwave, I would think, because I definitely would have known it when I heard it. In any case, I think that's another tracks that would have rocked the house. I guess if he had a chance to do a 6-hour set like PvD does at Twilo, chances of hearing these tracks would be much greater.

Speaking of Rank 1, there's a video of a really good live PA they did, featured in the Video Mix of the Month on http://www.eurodancehits.com

Someone (who I met that night and hung out with before we got separated... hey, if you're that person and remember me, send me a PM!) met with Tiesto and said that he really liked LL, and wanted to come back. He sure seemed to be having a good time even when hanging out in the skybar before his set. I'd say that the next time he is booked, whoever is running the event should try to get Exit, which could better handle the size of crowd that showed up. What do you think? How do you think things would be if he were at Twilo?

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 03-05-2001).]

Danwang...I thought about it and figured out that it wasnt a Rank 1 song. Yeah it is too bad he didnt play Gouryella or Walhalla. Those are great songs. I would love to be there for a 6 hour set like PVD. All in all in think Limelight is the best place for Tiesto. Twilo is great, but Limelight really bent over backwards hooking the place up with effects. I go to Twilo most of the time, seen PVD 5 times. One of those times they hired a special effects video guy who setup projectors on the walls of the main floor. It was nothing comparted to Limelight. Plus Limelight really takes advantage of the lasers because its 3 stories of open space. I think exit would be a bad idea because the typical exit crowd who knows nothing about good music would ruin the atmosphere. Overall I was pleased with the crowd at Limelight, a little too much on the 21+ side. I have the Rank 1 video, and I have the 30 minute live mix.

Does anyone know of any good lyrics sites for Trance? l8r --Yarin

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature"

AIM: teklord310

Just to let all of you longing to see Tiesto or any other Gatrecrasher resident dj's at twilo don't hold your breath...Twilo WILL NOT have Gatecrasher parties because they feel the parties at gatecrasher in London are kinda cheezy (and a lot of them are)...otherwise I'm sure if one of thosed dj's really had a choice they would want to play at twilo...as for exit, maybe...maybe not...time will only tell

Originally posted by teklord310:

I'm trying to put together a list of songs that all the Djs spun last night at Limelight. Feel free to correct what I have so far and post the tracks I dont have listed. Also rearrange them, the order is probably off. Or im me: teklord310.

DJ Tiesto:

Scott Henry - Buzz the Sound of the Nation's Capital

Rank 1 - ??

Schiller - Das Glockenspiel

Salt Tank - Eugina

Solar Stones - Seven Cities

Delerium - Silence(Tiesto Mix)

Add to that Yahel - Voyage.

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Thanks for the additions. On another post someone mentioned they read on the internet that Gatecrasher will release a 2cd set of Saturday's event to be available here in 6 months. That would be really cool, especially if the include Tiesto's set. But that is unlikely and wont fit on 2cds.

Twilogoddess: Do you have Tiesto - Flight 643 in mp3? If so can you send it to me? find me on instant messagner. teklord310. If anyone really wants these songs I can send them to you. Besides those I have 20+ gb of all techno/trance so chances are I have it. I almost all of Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, and Oakenfold. PEace

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature"

Thanks Sival. Thats a great song but i could never figure out the name of it. Oakenfold included it on Another World Disc 2. I'm almost positive it was Tiesto that spun it, hit me like a rock.

Xpander - Thanks for the song id. Heard it before but couldnt name it.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

Scott Bond definitely played:

Airheadz - Stanley (Not "Dido - Thank You")

Factor 9 - Release Me (Svenson & Gielen Remix)

Beam & Yanou - The Free Fall (The Opus)

also, i don't remember Tiesto playing Rank 1 - Many Miles....

elliott