Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite flowers?

my favs are daisies.

cwm38.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Oh I love flowers!

An ex-boyfriend used to bring me flowers all the time for no particular reasons.

Roses are a must ... we have a rose garden at my parents house and our family is a little like "American Beauty" in that there's always fresh cut roses in the house.

As for my favorite flower though ... have to say, tulips. I'm partial to bulbs and I find them non-tainted. Tulips are a good everyday flower that doesn't mean too much.

------------------

"Life is made of moments ... it would be wonderful if they came to us unsummoned, but particularly in lives as busy as the ones most of us lead now, that won't happen. We have to teach ourselves how to live, really live ... to love the journey, not the destination."

Originally posted by playboychick:

Dried flowers!!! (Then I don't have to worry about killin' them.)

Anybody ever order from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.calyxandcorolla.com" TARGET=_blank>Calyx & Corolla</A>? Nice stuff!!!!

LOL!!! I am the same way, can't keep any plants of flowers alive!!!

I do like Lilies though...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by mspacman:

uhm, maybe you could take this to some sort of flower website. This happens to be CLUBplanet.com. Just thought I would help you out.

I think Orchid knows what it is all about.

We talk about much more than clubbing here. Most of us know each other and have a lot to talk about. Clubbing is just the thing that brings us together.

Just thought I would help you out.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

I think Orchid knows what it is all about.

We talk about much more than clubbing here. Most of us know each other and have a lot to talk about. Clubbing is just the thing that brings us together.

Just thought I would help you out.

LOL!!

you tell 'em girl!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Birds of Paradise!

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

ill try my best to spell it..."anturiums"......antoor-ums...an..tour..yums.

exit2heaven--->give up

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

let me try this again...i hopw i spell this right..."anturiums"...ant-oor-e-ums...ant-tour-yums...

exit2heaven----give up

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Black Roses!

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif