Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xenadrine

hey..

has anyone here ever tried Xenadrine.. the new "weight loss" pill that GNC markets.. -

I just started takin it yesterday.. and .. im feeling a bit like im on "E"... the beginning of a good roll.. sweaty palms.. deep breathing, and a couple of spine shiver/neck stretches keep hittin me.. (anyone know wut im sayin?)

aynway.. if anyone here has .. did u guys experience the same thing -.. is this a good/bad/neutral feelign from this pill??

thanx =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

That's Xenadrine!

1 before the gym-

2 before the club-

3 to the moon!

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

Thanx lau...

yeah, actually I plan on taking it until I reach my desired weight loss.. (15-20lbs).. and then ceasing the supplement.

The jitters I guess are to be expected considering I am dealing w/ Ephedra..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I tried it but couldn't take it. My heart was racing too fast and I felt sick. Same thing with stacker. For some reason I don't react to well to speed.

However, I'm going to try this new thing called Lipodrene. I'm waiting for the order . . . so I'll update you guys later.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

I take it only when I go to the gym at 6 am...it really isn't good for you and I wouldn't recommend taking it for too long because it has been known to cause strokes AND my boyfriend lost a ton of hair from it, and I have heard this has happened to others as well. Just be careful.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

I started on Xenadrine a couple of years ago. Basically you have to use it for intervals of 8 weeks, because if you go on anymore it will give your heart problems. It's not a weight loss pill, it's an energy stimulant. What it does it gets your heart rate going faster. When you exercise, you tend to sweat more and have more energy throughout your workout. It definitly doesn't help if you pop a pill and sit around and do nothing.

Remember, it's a SUPPLEMANT, meaning it just helps you work out. So the sweaty palms and deep breathing shouldn't be much of a factor when you are using the pill in its purpose.

Hope this helps you out, playa.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by keshiki:

I take it only when I go to the gym at 6 am...it really isn't good for you and I wouldn't recommend taking it for too long because it has been known to cause strokes

In addition to increasing metabolic rate, ephedrine raises blood pressure and heart rate. The blood pressure and heart rate effect soon subsides somewhat - that's how you "get used to it". But mixing ephedrine and other things that raise blood pressure, such as smoking, is a bad idea.

Originally posted by keshiki:

AND my boyfriend lost a ton of hair from it, and I have heard this has happened to others as well. Just be careful.

Doesn't sound possible. Ephedrine simply doesn't do that. Are you sure he wasn't taking testosterone precursors at the same time, such as androdiol or androstenedione? There are some products, Andro-Heat namely, which combine ephedrine and androdiol; the ephedrine in these products won't make you lose any hair but androdiol will.

------------------

tweaky is the answer

I tried it for a while last summer and it worked pretty well, BUT.....I stopped using it cuz of the jittery feeling from the Ephedrine. I think the reccomended dose is like 6 pills a day, which is a lot. I was taking 3-4 a day (and I am a big guy ~210 lbs) and I still got jittery.

Another thing that it did for me was increase my appetite immensely. I realize its supposed to speed up yout metabolism with all the caffeiene, ephedrine, etc., but I found that I was almost eating enough to counter that effect. It affect everyone differently, so give it a try.

Anyways, if the ephedrine doesnt bother you too much then its a great supplement. Oh yeah, and don't stay on it for more than a couple of months at a time. 2 months on, 1 off is good. Good luck man.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

looking at the previous posts i'd say

don't take it..

stick with a healthy diet containing fruits and vegetables and drink lots of cranberry juice and most of all exersice three times a day 10-20 minute exersices.

fuck that chemical shit...

------------------

feee038c.gif

Good shit.. thanx everyone.. appreciate yer comments..

someone i know just started takin them not too long ago, and he is a big dude.. 250+.. and like 6'1, or smething around there... but.. not built.. you know.. mostly fat.. anyhow .. he lost 35lbs.. in ONE month.. that just does NOT sound healthy to me at all.. I cant see how that is a GOOD thing..

I mean, I am expecting the weight loss to

probably happen pretty rapidly, since I do work out 6 days a week, and I eat a healthy balanced diet.. (ive lost 15lbs already just by my diet, and exercise.. but for some reason, my body stops between 135 and 140.. which is my current weight now).. anyway.. ..

I am not taking the recommended dosage, which is 2 in morning, 2 in eveening.. i am starting on 1 and 1, to make sure I can take it.. I remember Herbal "E". back in the day, and that contained the ephedra.. i took that once, and bugged out like.. the jitters were really too much for me.. but so far so good.. today Ive taken 2 pillz. one at breakfast, and 1 at like 245, and im feeling okay right now..

.. thanx again for yer imput people =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I am presently on Xenadrine, been on it half a year now. I take two to three a day, usually one in the morning after breakfast and then one after lunch. People are right, two months on, then stop for a month, repeat. I started losing weight fast, dropped from 170 to 155 in three months time. But that is from going to the gym, the Xenadrine sped up my metabolsm, gave more energy for my workouts. I have so far maintained my weight at 155, but I have never been so muscular and ripped. People think I look 170, but its from the increase in muscle tone.

i took xenadrine the other night at twilo and i know what u mean bout the "E" feeling it gives u.. but supposedly.. according to the gnc guy its better for u than stackers.. just take it in moderation like anything else.. and good luck at reachin your goal cwm38.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by idisyda:

fuck that chemical shit...

yoh, i hear wut ya sayin.. i wuz on the same head as you.. but .. i dont know wut it is.. for some reason, .. i can eat as healthy as i want.. and i do eat a VERY healthy diet daily.. but for some reason i like have trouble once i reach 135 .. going any lower.. .. i work out like a minimum of 5 days a week.. .. 1hr cardio(aerobics and or cross training/precor machinez)., and like 15minutes of abz each day.. and my body is pretty solid.. .. gotta firm up my stomach, and my hip region and ill be good.. anyway

so like.. yeha, its hard to get below the 135 mark for me... which iz y i feel maybe xendrine would be a positive thing fer me.

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

someone i know just started takin them not too long ago, and he is a big dude.. 250+.. and like 6'1, or smething around there... but.. not built.. you know.. mostly fat.. anyhow .. he lost 35lbs.. in ONE month.. that just does NOT sound healthy to me at all.. I cant see how that is a GOOD thing..

Well...it actually IS possible for that to happen. Only that guy knows his body composition, but he probably had been taking it easy and gained all this weight w/o working out. Once he began to workout, the excess weight loss that he had just melted away quickly, and add the Xenadrine to it (which accelerates it), he ended up loseing 35 pounds in a month.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I am currently taking Xenadrine. I switched from Metabolift to Xenadrine because I heard that it helps you lose weight faster and gives you more energy. I find that I feel a little jittery at times, and also I wake up EVERY NIGHT at 3 in the morning (unless its the weekend, and I am usually not asleep at this time.) I have no trouble falling asleep, but I always wake up at least once a night. I take one at breakfast, 2 before lunch, and 1 before I work out. Oh, and by the way, the recommended dosage is not 6 pills, it is 4. Has anyone heard anything about Metabolift or Life verses Xenadrine? Does anyone elese wake up randomly in the middle of the night?

whatz the deal aaabody. did u guyz know that the active ingredient iz ephedrine. thatz the same stuff they make crystal meth out of. I think those pillz R illegal in australia. just don't think they R'nt dangerous cuz they know little about what it could do 2 u in the long run. i'm out.

they're actually illegal in a few states in USA. The states that allow them are the ones who depend on the pharmaceutical interest group money.

Yup they do give you a similar feeling as with E in some respects, they did for me anyway. But in the long run I found myself abusing them too much before I had to work, play ball, etc. Fuck that, I'd rather eat a Mars bar.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

I actually worked at gnc for a few months and started taking some xenadrine myself. i found that it gave me more energy, but it also made me somewhat dizzy and queesy. i would not recommend taking 6 a day to anyone! also, make sure you take it with food, start at a low dose and see how it works, you can always take more, and drink a lot of water.

what everyone else said is true too. it isn't a magic pill. it will not counter act days of pizza and beer. if you really want to loose weight for good, you have to change your diet and life style. remember, you can't take xenadrine forever!

i'm a big stacker2 fan.. i hate to say it.. but i have recently stopped takin them because i'm on a diet and started taking NitroPhen.. does anyone know anything about this.. i'll read off the ingreadents.. i know there are some smart people on here so it would be great for someone to tell me what you think about it..

NitroPhen

"Thermogenic Weightloss & Appetite Supressant"

Vitamin b-5(pantothenic acid) 400mg

Ma Huang (standardized 10% ephedrine) 250mg

Guarana Extract (standardized 50% caffene) 200mg

Nargin 100mg

Citris Arantium (standardized 6% synephrine) 85mg

White Willow Bark 100mg

Tyrosine 25mg

Cordyceps Sinesis 25mg

Chromium Picolinate 300mg

thankies for ya time!