Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quit Smoking?

Im trying to stop smoking....again....its been almost two weeks and ive been coughing now the last two.

Last time I did this, I think I did the same, any opinions?

Other than that, I wont say wish me luck and I wont say help me out cause if I choose to smoke again, I will....hehe.....

Just curious about this whole coughing thing wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Yes I've tried to stop smoking too.

I think the caughing is just your body cleansing itself. You need to get rid of all the build up in your lungs. My freinds say the caughing is usually bad for the first few weeks you stop. Then it should lighten up.

I won't wish you luck-but I will say studies have shown that you rid the physical addiction after two weeks, the rest is mental.

The mental part of the addiction is the one I have most trubble with.

When I am ready mentally I will be able to quite myself cwm1.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

i quit 2 yrs ago.. and the coughing is your body getting out all that crap in your lungs..it stops after awhile.. the hardest part is the mental addiction, and that lasts forever.. i still sometimes get cravings for a smoke..but it only lasts like 2 mins..

that and when you go out drinking is the hardest..

But once you do quit you realize how stupid the habit is in the first place..

stick with it

Yep..that is exactly right. When you stop smoking...all the crap in your lungs comes out...hence the coughing...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Hey, been trying to quit like hell. Ole lady wants to slap a patch om me, WTF? Then she buys this book on how to hypnotize people to get them to stop doing shit. Believe that shit? Told her to go hypnotize the cat and slap that patch on the neighbor's stupid dog. Seems when I kick one bad habit I substitute with one either just as bad or worse so what's the use? She's lucky I don't do drugs like some of you drugged out bums.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

6 months without a cig now!!! My secret? The flue followed by a lung infection. After that, believe me...there was no urger to blow black smoke through my organs. So I've replaced that vice with drugs cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

so what is this, a support group for quitters? i always wanted to try that hypnotizing crap. i heard that i can not only quit smoking by hypnotism, but i can also get bigger titties.. hmmm. cwm24.gif

but anyway, the coughing is definitely your body fighting out all the shiit in your system.

now that i quit smoking cigs, is it ok that i've been smoking an equivalent amount of trees instead?? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*