Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUESTION FOR THE LADIES

I'd feel sorry for any girl who said she didn't and REALLY didn't.

And prefered method varies although I'm a sucker for a hand shower. Heh.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Ya just ain't talkin to the right girls, son.

and that's what I was thinking lol

aaah I remember the days of going to the 7-11 near my girlfriends place and buying condoms, chocolate icecream and batteries........

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Ya just ain't talkin to the right girls, son.

and if you do find the right girls u ask them for tips wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

well, where i went to high school that's all us girls talked about!! we were the horninest bunch of girls i'd ever met!!

i guess it had to do with the fact that it was an all girls school!! no boys around...you know...there was always something sex related to talk about!! cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

oh yes we all do it.and if u havent, u dont know what ur missing. if it feels good, im gonna go right ahead and PLEASURE MYSELF! whether it be at work, home, the car, etc! i wouldn' exactly reccomend work though. imagine getting caught! i thnk i would just crawl under my desk!

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

WOW!!

YOU ARE THE HORNIEST GIRLS I HAVE EVER HEARD SPEAK. ITS COOL THOUGH BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE HONEST, TALKIN ABOUT HAND SHOWERS AND VIBRATORS LOL. IT REALY IS TRUE THAT GIRLS ARE HORNIER THAN GUYS,JUST THAT A LOT OF GIRLS DONT SPEAK OF IT.

JUST WONDERING HOW OFTEN DO GIRLS DO IT? CUZ GUYS ARE PRETTY BAD. It CANT BE WORSE THAN WHEN A GUY FIRST STARTS.(DRUNKEN MONKEY SYNDROME)

Originally posted by melichacha:

LOL - excellent point...

And I agree with BlueAngel - she said it all!

- meli -

thankyou.....When u get home still feeling the effects of e is a good time 2 learn

cwm38.gif

------------------

When I was in high school..I used to do it all the time, but none of my girlfriends ever admitted to doing it too...

Toys are great....if a guy uses them on me...I melt. Ooana's water fetish (I drink soo much water Ooana...lol!) is right on.

Have you ever taken advantage of those jets in a hot tub!! WOW.

I think one of the biggest turn on's for guys is if a girl masterbates for a boy.....from my exp's at least.

chow

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Originally posted by carabee:

I think one of the biggest turn on's for guys is if a girl masterbates for a boy.....from my exp's at least.

no arguments here........but what about if the reverese is happening, if the boy is maturbating for the girl?

cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by carabee:

The other way around is HOT HOT HOT!

so I guess by your rationale mutual admiration with some meaningful eye contact would go a long way?

cwm13.gif

------------------

hey, i'll admit it, what's the big deal? but i have friends that swear they don't...if they do they'll never admit it. and i'll tell you right now i do it practically every day...always looking for a new way....i must say i've become very creative in my old age.........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey, i'll admit it, what's the big deal? but i have friends that swear they don't...if they do they'll never admit it. and i'll tell you right now i do it practically every day...always looking for a new way....i must say i've become very creative in my old age.........

hmm.. that could be taken many ways... LOL

ya never know what's gonna umm.. "pop up" on this board... (pun VERY intended.. lol)

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

hmm.. that could be taken many ways... LOL

ya never know what's gonna umm.. "pop up" on this board... (pun VERY intended.. lol)

- meli -

ha ha, meli...i'm always misunderstood...but i know what i mean so......!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

OMG... so so true... lol

- meli -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I think I first discovered that at the pool when I was about 6 or 7. There I was just goin' around the edge of the pool and...uhhh....hmmmm....what was that???? And how can I do it again??!! LOL cwm2.gif

BTW...does your showerhead have a name?????

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

In my opinion . .. girl's who deny doing it are either very, VERY conservative and probably have not experienced life yet . . . or too embarrassed to admit it cause they see masterbation as a taboo of a sort. I think masterbation is probably the most natural sexual act that both male/females can do. It's allowing yourself to become more familiar with your own body and therefore, having more fulfilled sex with a partner. Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

I don't know why girls are so shy about this subject. I believe that most girls certainly pleasure themselves. I have met one person in my life that hadn't, and I grabbed her by her hair, tossed her in the front seat of my car and drove straight to the nearest "toy" store. Needless to say, now she is obsessed, and can't believe she went so long without a little help from herself!! heeheee...

whats the preferred method for most girl?

toys or not, visual aides, erotic stories? just curious.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

I KNEW IT!!!!(JUST KIDDING) THE GIRLS THAT DONT ADMIT OR DON'T DO IT I BELIEVE ARE THE "DEAD FISHES" IN BED,IN MY OPINION. THEY CAN'T JUST LET GO AND HAVE FUN. THEY ALSO DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE, HOW THEY LIKE IT, OR WHERE THEY LIKE IT. I TOTALLY AGRREE QITH YOU BLUE ANGEL.