Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mix CD

Finally...

"Side A: Commercial" is just that, a mix of the popular stuff out right now, as a thank you for all of you that made it to my shows. Its great for drivin and chillin and has a few little things I added to spice it up wink.gif

"Side B: Hardd" is raw hard vinyl that I love. It can be labeled trance/ progressive/ hard house.

"Side C: Collective House" this mix is a collection of various styles of house from my friends records. Its soulful, groovy, a little hard here and there, & disco house.

I want one too!!!!!!!!

B please I like it hard

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 03-02-2001).]

Well, you know I never get out so I guess I won't get a copy ~sniff~

Unless of course you want to count the Apple night wink.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Apo- side 3 sounds excellent! do u have a set list?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Cathyo: your like a cat whose ears perk up at the sound of a can opener!

No apple was fine...

Not like someone (cough cough) ever calls or writes to bs anymore

cwm14.gif

Oh Mikey please don't take offense! Ask anyone, I'm terrible at communicating unless you're right in front of me! I have a whole stack of letters that my best friend sent me from college and she's lucky if she has 5!

It's not you...it's me!! LOL!

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

that sounds great! Next time I see you I better get a copy.

luv ya, Sinemineminemineminemineminem

PS: the stupid signature on the bottom of my posts is not my doing its Rich suedenyc playing a stupid prank! and that not me inthe picture

------------------

mouse.gifsinemspace.jpg

I love everyone today!

(talking to self) ok lemme get this...

offering free music on a club goers board. not too many interested. huh? hmmm it IS monday tho- and no drama either. ok we'll just self inflict a bump here.

(done talking to self)

Originally posted by apotheosis:

(talking to self) ok lemme get this...

offering free music on a club goers board. not too many interested. huh? hmmm it IS monday tho- and no drama either. ok we'll just self inflict a bump here.

(done talking to self)

If I'm a CD whore than I guess this makes you a CD pimp!! cwm2.gif

Just so you know, the last one I have from you is still holding strong in the rotation while I'm driving!

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Very cool, you better have a copy of 'B' for me next time I see you.

I haven't made it to see you spin yet, so this will be a first impression. Watch out.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

i want one too man....and that speedo shirt!!!

so I'm standing in front of the fish tank with my "scuba shirt" and my friend trys to make a funny saying i fit right in, did i go divin?"

I'm like yeah baby MUFF DIVIN!

she blushed. she wants me.

sides B & C would be super duper cwm30.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif