Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP NAME MY BAND!

Okay, so I sing with this great little salsa band... we're getting a bunch of gigs... but we have no name!

This is where I need your help!

It's 8 of us in total, and we play a mix of salsa, latin jazz and bolero... mostly danceable stuff. The group is made up of 2 latinos (myself and the conga player) and the rest are a big mix (one asian, an irish kid, an italian, etc.)...

So, whaddaya think? Any suggestions would be helpful, and it can be in English or Spanish. cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-08-2001).]

Originally posted by cazz926:

LOL. When you are not obnoxious, you are amusing ;-)

You mean I'm like you? OMFG... the world is gonna end...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

ancient - what you wrote means "8 pretty ones"... but maybe you meant "pretty eyes"?

Whoops...sorry, yes, I meant pretty eyes.

How about:

"The Salsa System"

"Latin Nites"

"Agua Blue"

or just plain

"Muah!"

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Whoops...sorry, yes, I meant pretty eyes.

How about:

"The Salsa System"

"Latin Nites"

"Agua Blue"

or just plain

"Muah!"

cwm11.gif

Not bad... "Aqua Blue" is cool b/c there's a latin jazz song we do called "Afro Blue"... interesting...

decisions, decisions...

MORE! lol... hehe

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Meli and the Chachos

u bastard I was going to say that damn work got in the way wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

cha cha cha

cwm11.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Marcella, you are too much!!! ROTFLMAO

The Chochas, huh? Umm.. no.

CNYC's Finest would be great, but I'd have to get them all on the board first!

This is gonna be a trip to explain to the guys... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Dos Habichuelas, Dos Gringos y Un Chino cwm1.gif

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680