Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do i get so dirty?????

whenever i go to twilo it seems i end up filthy...last night i sat on the step and my butt was BLACK, i mean really black...my pants are as wrecked as i was!! ugh, and you can't get that bar grunge out either......it's like detergent proof.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com cwm10.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 03-10-2001).]

i hear ya totally.. this happend to me once.. and um i walked around penn station wondering why everyone was looking at my ass, untill i went into the bathroom and realised why.. try stain stick.. let it soak for a day or two and then wash.. stain stick takes out ALOT of hard to get out stains.... i have saved alot of clothing this way..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by shugabooga:

that's why i always wear black!!!! niki, what's up for 2 nite w. you and the diva? are you two headed out?

hey!! no, not going out again until wmc....i'm on antibiotics so can't drink for a while.........and plus i did too much damage last night....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Stain Stick is the best! I use it on the kids clothes and believe it or not, they get dirtier than I do after a night of clubbing!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

THATS BECAUSE THE CLUBS ARE FILTHY. DOES ANYONE NOTICE THE CLUB SMELL AFTER A NIGHT OF CLUBBING

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

THATS BECAUSE THE CLUBS ARE FILTHY. DOES ANYONE NOTICE THE CLUB SMELL AFTER A NIGHT OF CLUBBING

EEEEWWWWWW!!!

Yes, it's yucky! cwm8.gif

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Stain Stick is the best! I use it on the kids clothes and believe it or not, they get dirtier than I do after a night of clubbing!

cathyo, you have the best household tips. now i have to go by comet bathroom spray AND stain stick.....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

lol that club smell.. my friends and i call it Club Funk hehe-- it's just permeates Everything!!!! sometimes it's so bad, i think it can be used as chemical warefare.. sheesh.. plus, anyone ever notice (well i hope it ain't just me) how nasty gunk/dirt gets under ur fingernails after a nite of hardcore clubbing (i'm talking "going the distance" clubbing.. 7-8 hours at least in the club..) BLEH! cwm8.gif sooo gross... i wanna take a bath in lysol when i get home hehe cwm20.gif but one thing's for sure. it's definitely proof of a well spent nite!

peace all ye fellow smellers of club funk !

--daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by mareluna:

plus, anyone ever notice (well i hope it ain't just me) how nasty gunk/dirt gets under ur fingernails after a nite of hardcore clubbing (i'm talking "going the distance" clubbing.. 7-8 hours at least in the club..) BLEH!

It ain't just you!! I'll admit it! smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Yeh, 'club funk' - even after a shower, you can still smell it on your skin...

ichi cwm5.gif

OMG - you are so right! Club funk calls for some heavy exfoliation... The worst part is though that once you shower and get it off you still have the smell in your midst thanks to the clothes you just removed (unless you're that smart in the morning to put them into the washing machine straight away!). Ugh! And I am with Eric on that "stair putty" thing -- very aptly named, Eric!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by mareluna:

lol that club smell.. my friends and i call it Club Funk hehe--

my practice is totally limited to treating this condition. the accepted medical term is "acute dysolfaction secondary to chronic clubitis" it is common in the 2nd,3rd and 4th decades with no specific gender prediliction. rarely fatal except for in extreme cases of repeated exposure without treatment. highly contagious and found within most major metropolitin areas. it is recommended that one treat symptoms immediately upon returning from club so as not to infect the home and its inhabitants.

funk

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by cathyo:

It ain't just you!! I'll admit it! smile.gif

I'll admit it right along with Cathyo and Mareluna. Nasty fingernails....ugh. Hey MAreluna....my friends and I also call it club funk! LOL! Ever look at the bottom of your shoes after going clubbing?

cwm8.gif EEwwwww.

My CAR even gets the nasty club funk smell to it after I go clubbing. If I have a carload of people with me, my car smells gross for at least 4 days. Blehh!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

gum?? yep, i know all about sticky butt too.....funky butt and sticky butt.....i've sat in gum quite a few times. and it's always black b/c it's been funked all over. gum is easy to get off, though, unlike that grungy shit......

i'm off to buy some stain stick right now....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

it's been funked all over

funked all over...LOL!! Nicki, you crack me up!

One night my b/f got gum on his shirt at SF so I asked the bartender for an ice cube to get it off. He gave me a whole cup, one cube for the shirt and I ate the rest...I was rolling my ass off and let me tell you, that was the best damn ice I had ever had!!

------------------