Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you a giver or taker?

Im a giver without a doubt.....I feel that nothing is better than helping someone....I do it for the SMILES and the NOD!!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

balance is key, tho often tiimes I err on the side of giving

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

id like to keep a balance but more often then not im a giver, or ill just hook people up for no apparent reason

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I'm definitely more of a giver.

It can be bad both ways. Too much giving leads to people either taking advantage of you or they end up just not wanting the person to give anymore (too much of a good thing). While conversly, taking too much is definitely bad as well (greed, selfishness).

Balance is definitely key, although even with balance, I lean toward the giving...

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

I'm def. a giver...to the point that sometimes I wish I weren't. It's called parenting. Not just with my kids, but in most of my relationships, family, b/f, friends, co-workers, etc...

I find selfishness one of the most appalling traits. Therefore, I parent. I do most things for others and not myself. I think it's a fear of being what I dislike the most, selfish. The problem with that is that you then tend to depend on others to take care of you on an emotional level since you don't really take care of yourself (or want to). Does anyone follow me?

It's sad, I know my psyche, I just don't know how to control it! cwm31.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Good, since there are so many givers here... I want to take it all from everyone... give it here:

EZDREAMER ADVANTAGE PLUS

PO Box 666

NY, NY 66666

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Giver here... for all the reasons all the 'givers' have mentioned before...

Specially for the feeling of satisfaction when I can hook someone up (hoping that maybe some other time when I'm in need, they'll hook me up...) and definetely for the Nod... That is basically it..

Whenever in need, i guess I'm a taker, but definetely more of a giver...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...this is a pretty funny post cause I do believe that even the 'takers' think they are 'givers' (unless they are really calculating)...

true. i know i'm a taker. i try not to be, and i have been told that i actually give more than i think. but essentially, i'm a taker who is trying to learn how to give if someone would take from me

Originally posted by nefpratiti:

i give: some sweet lovin'

and in return take (accept): cash or credit

You can do that legally in parts of Nevada.

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

this 'giver or taker' question reminds me of a survey i read once that said that something like %85 of drivers consider themselves to be a 'good driver'(compared to average or poor)

well, then what's up with all the morons, idiots and assholes on the road if we're all good drivers?

tongue.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I am both but I lean towards giving in all of my relationships...giving with limitations. I won't give to he point of being walked all over. Also, I am not a giver that expects something in return...I hate that shit!!!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

I love to give because it makes me feel like I am helping those I love and care for, giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

...in your relationships with both friends and lovers

and what is better to be?

Isn't a solid relationship all about give and take? Can't be a giver or a taker always, more of a sharer, I guess.

ichi

cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Hmmm, rough question. I think other people would be the best judge of what an individual is.

Especially since sometimes, I consider myself a taker yet people tell me im generous. Other times, I feel like Im giving yet people say im selfish.

I think a happy medium is best, in the long haul. I enjoy making people smile but Ialso like it when people make me smile.....a litle bit here, a little bit there, and a little shared (like itchi said)

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

I'm definitely a giver ........

I hate taking anything from anyone.....and I NEVER expect anything in return...I get satisfaction from seeing other people's happiness....

There are alot of people in this world that like to give for selfish reasons thinking that the better the gift they give then better the gift they'll receive in return...

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com