Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Award winners?

Oh, I aint trying to cause an arguement either here, I do actually feel that club planet has the best forum and community on the net.

Just would like to stop the aggro that is evidently still there and put it all to sleep.

Anyway, have a nice day, and congrats on your amazing forum.

Originally posted by markyhatter:

Yup, that would be.... US! Ha, so to the post a few weeks back, saying we were 'cry babies' and that you won the vote, actually, you are wrong. We won, habds down once the cheating stopped.

Just would like to stop the aggro that is evidently still there and put it all to sleep.

Dear Gormless Twat,

Don't you even realize we don't give a shit about you? And care less about your whinging over some pointless poll? You thick git, you probably think that posting your "award-whining" site all over the place is going to do anything more than turn people off? Crawl back in your hole, worthless fuck. That thread, and you, and your site, have been long forgotten. Is your traffic so low you need to come back to a serious site just to drum up some drama?

Suck a dick,

ichi_gami cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 03-06-2001).]

Oh dear, seems you got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. You need to chill out, I am just trying to correct something that has been said. I do not need the us traffic, it would be pointless as we cater for the UK market only.

As for the name calling, well done give yourself a round of applause, it really upset me.

Anyway, just like to reiterate that I think club planet have the best forum and community on the net.

Thanks.

As for the name calling, well done give yourself a round of applause, it really upset me.

Anyway, just like to reiterate that I think club planet have the best forum and community on the net.

Thanks.

clubplanet has the best community on the net?! Everyone here is a piece of shit junkie! SOrta like howard beach lowlives who spend all their time in a gym and buying gucci glasses, Really pathetic and sad.

No one here knows about culture, these fucking idiots would be DEVOURED in London.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

No way! We love Americans when they visit London, I remember last Summer in London, the American clubbers seem to have more 'up for it' value than the UK clubbers sometimes, ok, this could be cos they are on holiday but I have to admit, you like a good time! and therefore are welcomed with open arms!

Yup, that would be.... US! Ha, so to the post a few weeks back, saying we were 'cry babies' and that you won the vote, actually, you are wrong. We won, habds down once the cheating stopped.

Fel free to check us out at <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.clubberscafe.com" TARGET=_blank>www.clubberscafe.com</A>

or <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.clubbersforum.net" TARGET=_blank>www.clubbersforum.net</A>

Ummm...no one cares. Congratulations on whatever you won. Now go back where you came from.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

Hey Iliana....sounds like you know a lot about the culturally rich Ghetto...

Your contentious ass should stop making pre-judgments.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Oh, I aint trying to cause an arguement either here, I do actually feel that club planet has the best forum and community on the net.

Anyway, have a nice day, and congrats on your amazing forum.

Ummmm.... okay? I guess?

cwm34.gifcwm24.gifcwm6.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

No drama, but, what "aggro" are you stopping? Clubberscafe hasn't even been mentioned here in weeks! There *isn't* anything to be put to sleep. What are you talking about????

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by toastednut:

bah i even revisited clubberscafe, thinking they would have improved their site. no, it still stinks and they have ads everywhere... not to mention bad web design.

- **toast** -- picky!

Thats real funny, cos we do not have 1 advert on the whole site sucker!

If you hate ads, then it seems hypocritical that you post here as club planet have a shit load of ads and even the dreaded pop ups.

i suggest you get you facts right before you make yourself look a prick in future.

Thats real funny, cos we do not have 1 advert on the whole site sucker!

If you hate ads, then it seems hypocritical that you post here as club planet have a shit load of ads and even the dreaded pop ups.

i suggest you get you facts right before you make yourself look a prick in future.

I suggest you shut the fuck up and stop SPAMMING this site. If your site is so fucking good then sit in that hellhole of yours and don't bother coming in here. Fucking asswipe.

And don't fuck with toastednut again... you have been warned dipshit...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I suggest you shut the fuck up and stop SPAMMING this site. If your site is so fucking good then sit in that hellhole of yours and don't bother coming in here. Fucking asswipe.

And don't fuck with toastednut again... you have been warned dipshit...

Toastednut? Nice name, why should you scare me? You don't at all.

All I am saying is that someone slated us for having ads on our site!!! We have NONE clubplanet has loads plus pop ups!

It makes me laugh how on this forum, any comment that is not an arse lick for yourselvs gets abused to the max!

You seem to have to resort to words such as 'fuck' ha, which makes me laugh, i bet you aint been clubbing in your life, I bet you are 16 stone like most americans and sit drinking coke and eating pizza all day.

Get a life, get some friends, get a real perception of where you stand before you comment.

Toasted twat.

and people wonder why I chose New York over london!?!?

cwm8.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Should have stayed in London buddy.

hmmm was that directed at me? or do u like appearing like a dumbass? on clubplanet.com if u take a look at the left of the username you will see COUNTRY. Mine cleary states that I am AUSTRALIAN. Last time I checked LONDON was not in AUSTRALIA

cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Mine cleary states that I am AUSTRALIAN. Last time I checked LONDON was not in AUSTRALIA

Boy can't read. He's trying mighty hard to get that cheap ass site of his more hits... Sad... if that site was all that was cut out to be, y da hell would he be in here? Sad ass fucker that he is...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by markyhater:

and you're one to talk? i have an ad blocker, and that means no ads here or anywhere, SUCKER. clubberscafe still looks like shit, even with their one "rent me now, no one wants to sponsor us" ad it doesn't excuse their elementary web "design!" even my ad blocker blocks the little rectangle banners. and what's up with the logo? i thought it was a jack-o-lantern... real cute.

ENOUGH! i've wasted too much time on you already.

------------------

sig2.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com