Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the f*&k is wrong with the juiceheads at sf

Originally posted by neojunglist:

why do all of these jacked up juiceheads think it is ok to walk around without their shirts on? it is nasty and there is nothing worse then these sweaty jerks always knocking into u and then sticking to ur clothes. ewwww disgusting. cwm25.gif

Neo NO DOUBT....

JOHNNIES KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bionic:

The juice heads don't bother me. I'm no big fan of getting sanded down with their 5 O'clock shadow on their arms when they walk by, or getting slimed with sweat, but thats the way it is. I just try and go around them.

Like it was said before, thats the scene there if you don't like it, there are other places to go. cwm12.gif

Thank you.. It's great to see some people having an attitude like this.. I don't like sweaty scratchy guys either but they are a part of SF and they are not going anywhere.. So don't let them ruin your fun.. I know they never ruin it for me..

Originally posted by neojunglist:

why do all of these jacked up juiceheads think it is ok to walk around without their shirts on? it is nasty and there is nothing worse then these sweaty jerks always knocking into u and then sticking to ur clothes. ewwww disgusting. cwm25.gif

Hey nEo....I AGREE WITH YOU!!! Their body odor stinx & they obviuosly don't care if they bump into you with their icky nasty sweat...yuck!

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Juice on this,

when juicers juice, they become juicy and juicilicios. Lack of juice can lead to underjuiciness, and juice failure. But when juicers overjuice, juice becomes superjuice and will lead to od-juice. Juicy juice is juicilicios, but juice is juice and juicy juice is juicy. The Juciemarket is filled with juice, so careful when juicing, choose the right juice. Juice on that!

juice cwm20.gif

LoL! That's mad funny!

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

Originally posted by ephor:

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif I've been juicin' since 1995 after my X left me. She left me with nothing. She never gave me one chance or to see a son I've never seen. Life was unfair to me so I decided that I would make people pay for my misfortunes.

Since 1995 I've been a CLUBBER THAT TAKES HIS F-ING SHIRT OFF for 6 years because of my Roids. I've got 20 something stab wounds and one bullet wound. Steroids helped me to live because of the Mass I had. Steroids also helped me to get back at life and I'm happy. I've crippled and maimed so many people. I'm 26 now and bigger than F**K, (6'2" 245lbs) and love every bit of it. I have some side-effects but the hardcores know the steroid motto is, 'Better to die young and strong then old and weak!'" and now i goto soundfactory every friday with no shirt ripped to shit, anyone who hates this, i hope i see u and crush ur face grrrrr ARRRRR SF FOREVER HOUSE OWNS U

I OWN U

any hot sf ladies PM me ;-)

Hopefully the next guy who shoots at you has better aim.

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif I've been juicin' since 1995 after my X left me. She left me with nothing. She never gave me one chance or to see a son I've never seen. Life was unfair to me so I decided that I would make people pay for my misfortunes.

Since 1995 I've been a CLUBBER THAT TAKES HIS F-ING SHIRT OFF for 6 years because of my Roids. I've got 20 something stab wounds and one bullet wound. Steroids helped me to live because of the Mass I had. Steroids also helped me to get back at life and I'm happy. I've crippled and maimed so many people. I'm 26 now and bigger than F**K, (6'2" 245lbs) and love every bit of it. I have some side-effects but the hardcores know the steroid motto is, 'Better to die young and strong then old and weak!'" and now i goto soundfactory every friday with no shirt ripped to shit, anyone who hates this, i hope i see u and crush ur face grrrrr ARRRRR SF FOREVER HOUSE OWNS U

I OWN U

I feel sorry about what happened to you but I don't think that gives you the right to have people pay for it like you said? HeHe...Seriously. Crippling people? Come on now. And you wanna crush peoples faces too...LoL! And I wonder why you "juiceheads" are not liked.

Peace,

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

Originally posted by trancedkitten:

I feel sorry about what happened to you but I don't think that gives you the right to have people pay for it like you said? HeHe...Seriously. Crippling people? Come on now. And you wanna crush peoples faces too...LoL! And I wonder why you "juiceheads" are not liked.

Peace,

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

I feel sorry for you that you believe this guy.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I OWN U

Classic!!!!

grrrrr

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

I OWN U

CLASSIC!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

sorry gravity(oh real cool name btw)

Sorry the places you go I'vr been there done that already .

As for my man beating me-yeah everynite with wire hangers

grow up

your reply is piss poor at best!

Did you honestly think that you could be better than moi doubt it, you better bring a bigger bat to swing next time you step up to the plate-oh wait a minute I'll let you my boyfriend's cock!

Maybe you should read and reiterate an old post of mine this way I might respect your writing next time-

oh and why did you need to call me aslut

is that all you can resort to- what a measure of creativity and intelligence sorry I'm no slut but now I'm the biggest thorn in your sad

You'll love to hate me bitch!

hugs and kisses x0x0x0

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

allow me to adress this

My opinion which I know you are dyeing to hear is that juiceheads don't bother me, hey my man is one, but anyone who finds the need to take off there shirt is classless, sweating or not, its unsanitary and uncalled for-no thanks i didn't pay for stubbles with my admission!

What the fuck are you talking about bitch?! GOING TO SOUNDFACTORY ITSELF, IS CLASSLESS.

Goes to show whow much you know about what you "think" is classy and what's not.

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR JUICEHEAD BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

YOU pay admission to get swaeted on by guys that don't pay attention to you.

I, however, GET IN FOR FREE so I can chill out with my hot body builders.

Skank fucking hoe!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by gravity:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I USED TO BE A REGULAR AT SF ...the key word is USED to when IMO it was good. Now I go to places that you spend your time dreaming about getting into. However, there is nothing like that place in its glory or even now when some of the magic returns, and on those nights I am glad if I happen to go.

Your man is a juice head? LMFAO...you must be so proud...what an accomplishment. Does he beat you into being so fucking stupid or are you too busy sucking on his deflated balls to notice that there is more to life than being a little slut from New Jersey...again you must be so proud. What an accomplishment.

Listen you worthless slut...know your fucking role before you start blabbing like the teased hair whore your juice head fag of a boyfriend loves to fuck up the ass while the rest of his friends cum all over your

z-cavarici wearing worn out cunt.

Enough of you...

cwm2.gif ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Gravity, the majority of these fuckheads are a bit jealous that YOU have a valid point and you're never wrong.

Next time I go to factory I'm gonna bring a bucket of sweat to pour all over these fucks.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

I was so waiting for the trash to come spewing from you. You get in for free well whose better than you. I guess thats the consolation for being the SF vacuum. Girl i think i embarrased you already a few months back and personally I like so many others on this board think your the biggest skank going. I wouldn't subject myself to getting my hands dirty never the less contracting any diseases.

I know you'll comeback with some more vulgar and ladylike comments so go on with your bad self on such a boring day in the office, I truly appreciate the half ass humor you try to bring.

Now listen don't post right away take a minute to really come up with something so fitting of your gutter image

peace out sweety!

LOL thanks

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by iliana:

cwm2.gif ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Gravity, the majority of these fuckheads are a bit jealous that YOU have a valid point and you're never wrong.

Next time I go to factory I'm gonna bring a bucket of sweat to pour all over these fucks.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Thanks babe. The funniest thing is how this slut-sational girl said that she is the biggest thorn or whatever and that I love to hate her...yet I've NEVER EVEN SEEN HER NAME BEFORE...I guess the obsession thing is one sided...but the narrow mindedness and lack of comprehension is to be expected from a worthless trash dwelling cunt.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

the word "juice" has taken on a different meaning...whenever I hear it I conjure up an image of a big white guy with pumping veins,no shirt in a dark rooom.

I WANT TO THINK BOUT OJ AGAIN!!! (oops another different ugly image....ah well)

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

oh and why did you need to call me aslut

is that all you can resort to- what a measure of creativity and intelligence sorry I'm no slut but now I'm the biggest thorn in your sad

You'll love to hate me bitch!

hugs and kisses x0x0x0

TRYING TO BE LIKE ME YOU FUCKING WHORE?????

(again, evidence of secret iliana obsession seeping through)

Stop SWEATING (LOL) bitch. Is that as creative as you can get ??? Calling me a whore and cum catcher?

YOU LOVE TO HATE ME BITCH!!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Girl i think i embarrased you already a few months back and personally I like so many others on this board think your the biggest skank going.

YOU?! Embarrassed me??!!

Oh shit, I think your schizophrenic dellusions of grandeur is kicking in.

No one embarrassed anyone on this fucking board.

One thing though, I know I definitly PISSED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU MISERABLE FUCKS. And I loved every moment of it.

embarrassing is thinking that taking your shirt of in a club like sf, is tasteless and not classy. {b] A classy bitch like yourself wouldn't be going there much less be posting on clubnyc

fucking lame asss cunt...!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

whoa, i think this conversation has gotten way out of hand. lol. i am reading the posts now because i have not had a chance yet and may i say very entertaining. funny how this went from juiceheads to whores and sluts cwm24.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Here she is ladies and gentleman, straight from skidrow to your clubnyc board-btw. check back about 2 months ago I played you like a violin.

MUAH!x0x0x0

------------------

Here she is ladies and gentleman, straight from skidrow to your clubnyc board-btw. check back about 2 months ago I played you like a violin.

MUAH!x0x0x0

That's what your boyfriend said about you after we fucked.

Bitch.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg