Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toe Sucking

here's a question, does sucking on toes increase ones chance of getting foot and mouth disease?

and for those sticklers who might say this is not club related-- can u honestly say that no one has ever had there feet licked in a club???

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Good question dfunk..I think you are safe. But you might want to buy some floss and breath mints. Nothing worse than cheese breath and toe jam between the teeth, which COULD leed to cavities. I think you'll find that if you practice safe toe sucking you won't have to worry about a thing.

Originally posted by mugwump:

Good question dfunk..I think you are safe. But you might want to buy some floss and breath mints. Nothing worse than cheese breath and toe jam between the teeth, which COULD leed to cavities. I think you'll find that if you practice safe toe sucking you won't have to worry about a thing.

perhaps little mini toe condoms would do the trick?

------------------

Originally posted by p00h:

its verbose like this that makes my day go faster. keep up the good work, inquiry minds wanna know...

Why do you wanna know? PLanning something?

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

drfunk dude this is a skanky thread...u in dentistry or podiatry kiddo? cos this post kinda combines them both wink.gif

not too say sucking CLEAN toes is wrong...but in a club? cwm8.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

If you're afraid you might get foot & mouth disease from whoevers toes you're sucking....DON'T SUCK THEIR TOES!! cwm8.gif

Personally, I it to be a turn off when my toes are sucked. There's just no fun to it. There are better things you can suck!

Originally posted by mugwump:

My thoughts exactly..clean=OK

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by saintjsc:

if you're gonna go shrimping do it right after a fresh shower people!!!!!!

jsc wink.gif

lol -dude, that is coooorrect!

------------------

this is really just FYI for all you club suckers out there.... i'm about 4"11 b4 i go out at night... and usually a good 5'2-5'3 once i get my dancin shoes on... and no matter how tall or protected my lil piggies are they get MUTILATED out in the club at night... so.. you may wanna keep the toe suckin' to the pivacy of a safer environment... seriously. cwm19.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Hey Little D! I could have your screenname! I too am vertically challenged, an inch shorter than even you (and my first name starts w/ a D). Perhaps we could have a contest, see who can dance the longest in the highest platforms?

But seriously, I have to say I must agree with the general consensus- I've seen sucking in clubs, but on toes? Never.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg