Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drink THEN Smoke vs Smoke THEN Drink?

Fuck it i usually smoke more than i drink...its about a 2/1 ratio...to the blunts i smoke...and the 40's i drink!!!

E2H---->liar (only drinks water and red bull)

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

I thought i was the only who thought about this topic ever. If i drink heavy i better smoke first cuz if i'm hi then drink i get mad dizzy and you know what happens next cwm14.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

def gotta smokie before drinkie! the other way around just burns me out.

cwm32.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

if you smoke like i smoke, they u're high like every day, but i digress.

i've actually gotten to the point of smoking before, after and during drinking. fill up a bong with stolio and tonic, catch a fat rip of hydroponic, and chase it with the bong drink. does wonders for your teeth...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

Originally posted by p00h:

if you smoke like i smoke, they u're high like every day, but i digress.

i've actually gotten to the point of smoking before, after and during drinking. fill up a bong with stolio and tonic, catch a fat rip of hydroponic, and chase it with the bong drink. does wonders for your teeth...

LOL, at least i hope your joking!!

Yeh i am on the Chronic at the moment, my first love (booze) has shit on me and given me an ulcer (bitch). So i am on the smoke again, i now i shouldn't but i just carn't help it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Okay, now I'm COMPLETELY confused!! Do I smoke then drink or do I drink then smoke?? Cause when I've drank then smoked . . . well let's just say I was out-of-commission!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

It's like mission control over here......always launching rockets!....drink before or after not much difference to me (cuz i actually prefer to smoke over drink)....except if I'm going dancing....then no drinks at all.

------------------

19791[1].gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

def...smoke then drink...if you are already a bit high...you need waaaaaay less alcohol to get a great buzz smile.gif

although..fuck it..i'll smoke anytime smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

6 or one half dozen of the other for me.

Although I prefer smoking to drinking, so smoking usually comes first...

Speaking of which, I think I'll go spark one on my new bong, right now!!! Anyone want to come over and smoke some CGB (California Green Bud) with li'l ol' me?? I give you five minutes to get over here....

No takers??? frown.gif That's ok. More for me!! cwm4.gif

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Okay, now I'm COMPLETELY confused!! Do I smoke then drink or do I drink then smoke?? Cause when I've drank then smoked . . . well let's just say I was out-of-commission!

BlueAngel

I can vouch for that !!

SMOKE then DRINK...

the other way around makes the room spin and you feel out of control.. and sickey....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

either or... same time, different times, who i am with, what do i have more or, what do i have less of.... do i know the people i am smoking with, am i drinking/smoking alone....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Smoke, then smoke while getting your drink. Drink a few, then repeat the process. A decent combo for lasting a long night.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

I guess the nice guy does get the girl sometimes.

i think i like drinking then smoking better... I rarely get to do it though because it is great getting high during the day haha. Always got to blaze an L to close the night.

stay up

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by clubcutie25:

It's gotta be drink then smoke.....if I do it the other way around i get waaayyyy to fuc*ed up

You sound like youre an alcoholic from....maybe BOSTON...uhm....do i know u for sum reason?????

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

I FIND IT SOOO MUCH EASIER TO DRINK IF I SMOKE AFTER I START DRINING, IT STARTS TO GO DOWN A LOT EASIER

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I've learned this the hard way, and still haven't learned. If you get drunk then smoke, you're going to go into a coma- if you don't agree you're smoking bunk weed. Smoke alot, then drink alot=a great night. Or smoke,drink,smoke,drink.

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

if drinking HEAVILY... always smoke first..

if drinking more casually, it doesn't matter either way... sometiems in the middle.. sometimes at the end of the night to make you sleep easier..

that's the right answer!

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

To get me where i want to go i always drink first then smoke. If i do it the other way round it mongs me out rather that lifts me up.

It seems to be different for different people, let's see.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Drink First, then smoke tons, then drink to get rid of cotton mouth, then smoke, then drink, maybe vomit, then smoke to get rid of the nausea....

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...