Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What qualities do you look for, when it comes to that special someone.

Im not talking physical here. Im talkin personality.

the reason i ask is, b/c i find myself torn at the moment.

50% of me wants someone special to start something really nice with, and the other 50% wants to party like a rock star.

Now, i dont see anything wrong with either one, and i have in fact figured out what which i really want.

A girl that will party hard with me. biggrin.gif

When i said party like a rock star, i didnt mean i want to hook up with a different girl every friday and sat....i meant, i want to be partying the way i am now. hitting up a club, lounge, bar, whatever, and just having a good time dancing my ass off, and loving every second of it.

My question is.....do you think that this is hard to find?

im not lookin for the GODDESS OF ALL DANCE MUSIC or anything...LOL

just someone that is into the same music, scene, and has the "We just left a party, LETS GO TO ANOTHER ONE" attitude.

You're thoughts?

-Al-

PS...any ladies interested, PM mah sexy ass! LOL.... wink.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to mention someone that is sweet, caring, loving, and gorgeous (inside)....sorry....got wrapped up in the whole partying thang! wink.gif

-al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

im not lookin for the GODDESS OF ALL DANCE MUSIC or anything...LOL

just someone that is into the same music, scene, and has the "We just left a party, LETS GO TO ANOTHER ONE" attitude.

that's too bad, Al. because i AM the goddess of all dance music. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! j/k

hey, i did convince us all to leave Twilo to go to another party. too bad we couldn't get in. uknjx2 and j303j did. let's kill them

i know what you're talking about though. gotta find that special someone who has the crucial complementary characteristics. would be great if you could have them too

Originally posted by deanna11:

hey, i did convince us all to leave Twilo to go to another party.

ITS AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL YOUURRRRRRR FAUUUUULT!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

------------------

It is definately a possibility, and it does happen. I have found that special someone and am falling more and more in love with him every day. Both of us are all about going out and have that "We just left a party, LETS GO TO ANOTHER ONE" attitude. It's so great to have finally found someone thats as into this club stuff as I am. But besides that, he is my other half, possibly my soalmate. I was just lucky enough to find him.

Someone easy to talk to, and easy to listen to. Someone who knows when it is time to party like a rock star, and when to relax for a bit.

Someone who can read what I want, and someone with whom I can read what they want. Nothing hidden. What is said, is what is meant. Truth, and the willingness to accept its consequences, while sharing love without conditions. I am simple to please, I want someone the same.

Mostly, I want someone whose road is not simply intersecting mine, but merging...looking in the same direction, with whom I can share where I came from, while he shares where he did. And together we can share where we are going - with all the joy, sorrow, expectations, and achievements that come along the way.

Is that so much to ask?

cap.

------------------

ebreak.gif

Personally speaking, it took a long time for me to finally find a girl that ws my match. I'm talking about everything from clubs and music and drugs, to staying at home with a good movie a comfy set of clothes and a blanket. Its being able to tell her the truth, and watch her blush in response. About being yourself without a care in the world. Be yourself...shes out there, it just takes a twist of fate to find her sometimes.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

I guess the nice guy does get the girl sometimes.

al, you will find that special someone...sure you will, and i think you'll find someone who's into the same stuff as you (clubbing, etc.) b/c that's the environment you're hanging out in.

hey, deanna11, that's not nice....but joe and i are just soooo cool....nuff said!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

to me one of the most important is being able to have a converstion.

i look for personality, humor and respect and loyality always helps

i hate talking to some girls on the phone and they have zero to say cause they are so boring, and i hate girls that constantly talk about them selves.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

God there's actually a lot I look for- I won't even start becuase i'll be babbeling forever! cwm4.gif

Most important qualities naturally would be- trust, honesty, communication abilities(extremely important! I can't stand when people can't just spit things out and tell it like it is)and being comfortable around that person in all aspects.

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

ok, of course one wants a significant other with whom they can speak with and hold great conversations and whatnot... but i dunno... it's great to find someone that when you're with them, you just don't take yourself so seriously... you let your hair down in a sense... it's hard to find people you can put trust into...

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

I'd have to say the first thing I notice when I meet someone new is how much I have in common with that person. If I have alot in common, I want to pursue further. If not, I'm not too interested. Having alot on common is what I feel brings you on to the next level. If you have nothing in commmon, then you might as well just forget it.

Next, I look for what kind of personality and sense of humor the person has. I can usually tell straight out if a guy just wants to get in my pants or if he truly wants to get to know me. If you make me laugh alot, that's a plus.

All in all.....

Physical attraction is usually what draws me to a person. Sometimes getting to know someone also brings out their inner beauty which is a beautiful thing to me. WHen a guy has a great personality, sense of humor, and we have SO much in common....I'm hooked!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Aside from what i mentioned earlier......i feel that i need someone that will be honest with me. Someone that i can be comfortable with. Someone that will accept all my imperfections, and love me for them. Someone that i can talk to, and someone that will first and foremost be my best friend. Also, someone that will back me when they know im right, no matter what, and someone that will tell me when i am wrong, in a loving way.

I guess that there is alot that i look for, but i believe that if you are with someone, they way you treat them is the way the usually end up treating you. Not to boast, but i feel that the things that i just mentioned are things that i have to offer to someone. And i feel that if they stay with me, long enough, all of these things will rub off on them. As will many of thier characteristics, will rub off on me. Unfortunatley, its a long lonley search. But when i do find her.....i think it'll all be worth it.

just a few thoughts.....i'll stop ramblin' wink.gif

-Al-

------------------

al its a shame we both look for the same things but get annoyed at each other a lot lol... when r we gonna give in a get married already huh cwm32.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

hmmm.. well, here we go... I'd love to find someone who

- understands my passions and ambitions, how important they are to me, and how committed I am to making them happen.

- is willing to deal with my sometimes off the wall sense of humor... and share in the laughter.

- is passionate about his own aspirations and can relate to me on that level.

- is not afraid to let go and be himself with me, however goofy/ however neurotic/ whatever random idiosyncratic condition may affect him from time to time (we're all human, and we all have them!).

- realizes that I'm not one who masks who I am -- it's taken me a long time to start figuring myself out, and I've grown rather attached to the quirky little ChaCha we all know.

- will be compassionate, but still able to pull me back to earth if my head gets too far up into the clouds.

- can engage me in conversations that seemingly last for minutes but actually last for hours... the kinds of conversations that flow from one topic to the next seamlessly and involve the head as well as the heart.

Those are the really big ones... Then there's the obvious stuff... like he has to have respect for my culture and all the different types of music and whatnot that I love (he doesn't necessarily have to love them... just respect them!)... And he should be willing tolet me teach him how to dance salsa... and let me drag him to a Broadway show or two... cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

hmmm.. well, here we go... I'd love to find someone who

- understands my passions and ambitions, how important they are to me, and how committed I am to making them happen.

- is willing to deal with my sometimes off the wall sense of humor... and share in the laughter.

- is passionate about his own aspirations and can relate to me on that level.

- is not afraid to let go and be himself with me, however goofy/ however neurotic/ whatever random idiosyncratic condition may affect him from time to time (we're all human, and we all have them!).

- realizes that I'm not one who masks who I am -- it's taken me a long time to start figuring myself out, and I've grown rather attached to the quirky little ChaCha we all know.

- will be compassionate, but still able to pull me back to earth if my head gets too far up into the clouds.

- can engage me in conversations that seemingly last for minutes but actually last for hours... the kinds of conversations that flow from one topic to the next seamlessly and involve the head as well as the heart.

Those are the really big ones... Then there's the obvious stuff... like he has to have respect for my culture and all the different types of music and whatnot that I love (he doesn't necessarily have to love them... just respect them!)... And he should be willing tolet me teach him how to dance salsa... and let me drag him to a Broadway show or two... cwm7.gif

- meli -

*muah* Love ya sis........you'll find him....soon.....just remember....he needs my seal of approval first. smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

*muah* Love ya sis........you'll find him....soon.....just remember....he needs my seal of approval first. smile.gif

Bebe, that was one of the obvious things I didn't even feel I had to mention -- that's a given!

cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

HEY AL!

You'll find that special someone, but in the mean time, I'll be your biddy! You know I'm always down for a good time.

As for what is important to me in love:

1.They need to make me laugh

2.Need to explore all avenues of life with me and have fun while opening my eyes to knew things.

3.Need to make me shiver when I look in there eyes.

.....not much, but these are a MUST

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by exodust:

HEY AL!

You'll find that special someone, but in the mean time, I'll be your biddy! You know I'm always down for a good time.

As for what is important to me in love:

1.They need to make me laugh

2.Need to explore all avenues of life with me and have fun while opening my eyes to knew things.

3.Need to make me shiver when I look in there eyes.

.....not much, but these are a MUST

Damn there goes my hopes and dreams

cwm14.gif

------------------

Yellow CK's and Double Stacked Zorros are mine.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

I've fallen into the hole lately of wondering if that "special someone" really actually exsists. I can't itemize the qualities of the person that I would find special, but I do know a few things that would be a plesent change from experience. An open mind person so that she could have fun doing anything with a williness to learn new things as well as rediscover lost things. An open heart so that I wouldn't have to guess my way through every encounter.

Being strong, but still learning. I don't think you can ever "know youself" completly as I've been told I need to do. Life is a constant learning experience so you either change or your stagnate. If your always changing then your always redefining who you are. Haveing a good natured, open, understanding soul to guide all of the change is the important part.

Being completly comfortable in any situation. Not afraid to let lose if you feel like it. Someone that respects and listens to me.

It comes down to someone who can love life and is open enough to learn to live a new life everyday!

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Bad thing is although I do find a lot of people who are into the same stuff and who make me feel comfortable and all that...I'm just sooooo slow and reluctant to fall in love with someone. I do understand Al, totally and yes, I'm looking exactly for the same values and characteristics...still, I'm just a total dumb nut when it comes to the entire "dating and mating" issue.

Anyway, I'm sure there is someone out there for all of us and it's just a matter of time to finding that special someone.

Good luck to everyone searching!!!!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Ok, for me this special someone must make me laugh, like even when there really isn't anything to laugh about, and when i look into her eyes, i can get lost just staring, and someone that i cannot wait till the next time that i get to see her, and someone that "completes every little missing piece of my heart that has ever been lost, is now filled by her." There is much more i can say, but those are some pretty important things i guess. Gee, I hope I find her.(humble monkey)

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz