Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..."Out of the Darkness"....and into stardom! Thanks to all the movie dancers...

...for making the trek upstate. I think we created the perfect vibe, and Keoki did not disappoint. After all, it's tough to create any kind of set in an hour or so, especially when we are spoiled with long Twilo sets.

Not only was Guardian happy with the vibe we created, they loved the way we tore up the dancefloor. I have a feeling that Scotty and Deanna11 will get some good screen time.

Cheers again to EZDreamer for collecting the details for me while I was away...SO lucky that it was rescheduled for after I got back!

I will email all y'all with the dilly on the wrap party and down the road if there is a premier. In the meantime...let's get those pics scanned in!

BTW, Scotty...I know you were happy and all...but did I see you making friends with the locals on 17? You know...the ones that drive white cars with lights on top... cwm2.gif

Until next time...(I'm savin' the list of all y'all...)

Wahoo!

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by furnace:

BTW, Scotty...I know you were happy and all...but did I see you making friends with the locals on 17? You know...the ones that drive white cars with lights on top... cwm2.gif

i also saw that. I hope that you're ok scotty!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

I concur with my learned friend and co-pilot Furnace....

Deanna11 appeared to be the focus of Mr Keoki's attention for his video & prob won't end up on the cutting room floor (and justifiably so lol) wink.gif

Scotty's style w/ da strings was popular with the film crew, pity the local constabulary had to rain on your parade frown.gif

but you forgot Melichacha.....word around the campfire is that she can dance a bit wink.gif

Thanks to Ez for giving us the opportunity together, for the rest of the Liberty dancers for going OFF and BIG thanks to Furnace, who got me back in bed by 3:30am this morning so I can be here at work now wink.gif

luckily the fact we averaged 80 and sometimes hit 100 wasn't noticed by certian people including OVERTAKING one doing 90 lol cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

OMG.. how much fun did we all have last night?! Praise stacker 2's... lol We were all little balls of energy and once that music came on we exploded -- even after the cameras went off, we just wouldn't stop! So excellent...

Lexi - See? We'll make a stringer of you yet! lol...

Andrew - Now we have to dowhat we did last night at Twilo... it's ON. cwm4.gif

Albie - Call me! hehe..

Scotty - Hope 5-O didn't give you too much trouble... awesome seeing you!

So good to be back!

... if I keep doing these shout-outs I'll never finish posting, but it was a great night and I'm soooo glad you all came out! We most definitely all will make a field trip when this movie comes out... and we need to keep an eye out to see when that Keoki video comes out!

I'm dying to see those pics!

Talk to you all soon - be good (ha!)...

- meli -

P.S. SPEAK SLOWLY!!! lol.. that guy definitely wanted to kill us... cwm25.gif Oh well! cwm27.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Hey guys, I know I'm a little behind here seeing that the whole thing is over ( I didn't really follow the threads on this. I can't bear to read about things I can't participate in, it makes me sad frown.gif )...but...what was the deal with this whole thing anyway?

Whatever it was, glad to hear you all had a good time!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Hey guys, I know I'm a little behind here seeing that the whole thing is over ( I didn't really follow the threads on this. I can't bear to read about things I can't participate in, it makes me sad frown.gif )...but...what was the deal with this whole thing anyway?

Whatever it was, glad to hear you all had a good time!

Well, basically we all trekked out to Liberty. We were told to be there by 6:30-7:00, but as it turns out the venue we were supposed to use was covered in ice (!) so they had to get another venue vry last minute. This resulted in the lot of us passing the time by dancing in the parking lot to music being blasted out of Scotty's car, just about everyone giving the strings a spin, being yelled at by the small indian man behind the counter for being loud in the hotel, watching really random things on TV (including the WWF.. yeah baby! lol), most of us taking more Stackers than anyone really needs to, reading local newspapers and being amazed by the strange things we found (ex. "Come and be amazed... The Cheese Barrel", "When Our Snow Melts, We Paddle It!", and this just in "Kids Love Snow"!!), and lots of bonding. We finally went to this little "club" where the filming took place and had a bang-up time. When the filming was over the manager (or owner? Who WAS that guy?!) of the place started spinning some Hip Hop, Dancehall, and Reggae and we kept it going...

*sigh* wow.

Keep an eye out - you must join in our next night of randomness!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

LAST NIGHT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL HAVE THE PICS UP BY MONDAY I PROMISE

SCOTTY, AL, LEXI, MELI, FURNICE, MYRLIN, EZDREAMER....the list goes on - just want to say we are all fucking rockstars!!!

You were all awesome last night

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

YEah guys I'm cool, the fucken cops pulled me over and said i was doin 80 which in fact i was not beucase Renee and i were talking about how fast i was going at the exact point that the cop pulled me over. What sucks about cops upstate is they can do that to people from out of town, becuase they know that we won't want to go all the way back up there to go to court, so what better way to get money from people. Oh Well, what's a stringer to do, hehe.

K, bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Meli....no problemo, it may be a little while but BRING IT ON! lol I can't believe how high I was bouncing.....

I'm not sure what was funnier, getting told to speak more slowly, the exciting things to do in and around Liberty, Lexi's attempts @ spinning, the huge black guy walking into his local club and discovering a movie being shot (and I quote LOUDLY) "Get the FUCK outta here man", or greeting everyone in the crew like we were kindergarten kids.....

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by exodust:

LAST NIGHT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL HAVE THE PICS UP BY MONDAY I PROMISE

SCOTTY, AL, LEXI, MELI, FURNICE, MYRLIN, EZDREAMER....the list goes on - just want to say we are all fucking rockstars!!!

You were all awesome last night

same goes big nose lol did u have one of the cameras that got the last big group shot? That's going to be wicked!

------------------

Yeah, I'm putting them into 1 hour thingy today cuz I can't wait to see them. Boa Boy, I forgot to mention you up there - it was awesome meeting you last night? You had to work too right?

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

MY Best Move?!?!?!

That's kinda hard there buddy, i like em all. I guess i would have to say one of my favs is throwing the stix under my legs and bringing them back up into the butterfly. hehehe.

K, bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by exodust:

Yeah, I'm putting them into 1 hour thingy today cuz I can't wait to see them. Boa Boy, I forgot to mention you up there - it was awesome meeting you last night? You had to work too right?

I did, into bed @ 3:30am up @ 6:50.....so little sleep when I woke up I could taste the toothpaste from b4 I went to sleep lol

------------------

That big group pic is gonna be my new wallpaper! lol... so corrupt... I Love It!

Hell - you know late night was good -- Dave actually posted to this board!! cwm4.gif (hehe.. j/k - you know I luv ya! cwm7.gif )

How great was it to see all of us busting out to hip hop though... I thought I'd never see the day! And as I asked Al last night, I'd now like to be called some name resembling J-Lo, as I never knew I was so ghetto fab! lol...

**basking in the afterglow**

- meli -

P.S. Where will everyone be tonight -- I'd love to get us all together again... if we're all going to different places, maybe we can all hit a lounge together? Whaddaya think?

------------------

meli.jpg

OMG... then WE could start ourOWN board... it'll be like a rave cult.. lol

Hmm the 23rd.. does that mean you'll be coming to my gig? hehe..

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

OMG... then WE could start ourOWN board... it'll be like a rave cult.. lol

Hmm the 23rd.. does that mean you'll be coming to my gig? hehe..

- meli -

I was thinking more along the lines of world famous movie stars & ravers, but a cult will do lol.........

as for the 23rd....

cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by lextacy:

MUTHERFUCKER SAID ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admittedly I've only had 3 hours sleep (and am consequently having a very blonde day) but whatever do u mean? cwm13.gif

------------------

LOL -- he just said he's having a blonde day... I'll e-mail you all the info in a bit!! cwm4.gif

- Meli - <-- I no longer wish to be referred to as Meli... from now on I will only answer to the name "Cuban B"...

YES! CUBAN B!!!

"Bitch - you know what I want!" cwm30.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

LOL -- he just said he's having a blonde day... I'll e-mail you all the info in a bit!! cwm4.gif

- Meli - <-- I no longer wish to be referred to as Meli... from now on I will only answer to the name "Cuban B"...

YES! CUBAN B!!!

aight well I'll only answer to "Boa B"......but my B is for blonde not beeeeeuuutttcccchhhhh...or maybe bounce

cwm11.gif

------------------

I'm Impotent! GET AWAY FROM ME BIEATCH!

YES! CUBAN B!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680