Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there anyone from the board you'd like to meet?

I have only met missdiva19 & qbee.. (two very nice girls!) so i'd say pretty much all of you. would have liked to meet renntenn but he's in florida now...

------------------

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

windmill.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crystalmethodny

I'd like to meet B2B...

And Iliana of course wink.gif

Oh and LittleD, Duckets (why not you started the thread), umm...

Oh that legend Russ Reign, him too.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

i'll give an "i-wanna-meet-you" shout out to junglekittn; she's got some dope-ass pics of the most cracked out random ravers i've ever seen. must talk about those, and she seems cool otherwise, too... i hope to see her at countdown 2001, though. just wanted to add some more love to this thread!

smile.gif

well i can't wait to meet b2b either, when he gets his limey bum over here.........he's gonna give me elocution lessons to revert me back to my northern english accent!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well i can't wait to meet b2b either, when he gets his limey bum over here.........he's gonna give me elocution lessons to revert me back to my northern english accent!!

there's very little chance of that lol wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

exit2heaven...don't know ya, but I got love for ya!

can't wait till the meet-up, wanna meet you all!

well, with the exception of one........

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

You'd most likely enjoy meeting me in person, Duckets. We'd have a fun time.

I am sure you're a very sweet girl as well............and as for that body, I could take a fairly accurate guess and say that it is more than worthy of penetration.

cwm20.gif

Dipeddy Dapeddy Duckets.

ha ha, cute name!

watch it, don't be a rude boy! HA HA.

MMMMUUUAAAAHHHH!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by uknjx2:

there's very little chance of that lol wink.gif

that's what you think! tongue.giftongue.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

maybe i'm just a confrontational person, but i have more interest in meeting people who i think front and are full of shit than the people who i think sound nice and kewl, etc. maybe it's also because i'm sick and may have to miss Danny Howells that i'm anxious to just smack some people really heard across the face

i would say i want to meet some certain board names, but i'm afraid that maybe i already have and i forgot, so i won't put myself in an embarassing position

i do, however, think that shadowchaser sounds like an interesting individual to meet. maybe i should just smack him when i do

No one Loves me frown.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680