Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there anyone from the board you'd like to meet?

deanna11 check ur PM's

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

al and mr whore.. i feel your pain!

al if ya want i wanna meet you again?

Sure kerry..... wink.gif

and as for who id like to meet....believe it or not duckets, i really like some of the things you gotta say......or how you express ur views etc.

you seem to be a cool girl, and i am lookin forward to meetin ya.

-Al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Sure kerry..... wink.gif

and as for who id like to meet....believe it or not duckets, i really like some of the things you gotta say......or how you express ur views etc.

you seem to be a cool girl, and i am lookin forward to meetin ya.

-Al-

Thanks, that's about the nicest thing someone has said to me on this board so far...(besides rudeboy's sexual advances..heehee)

I look foward to meeting you too! ALL of you!

ps..i know it's the wrong post, but I wanted to let you know that I lit a candle for you and Fernando.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

[This message has been edited by duckets (edited 03-17-2001).]

Originally posted by duckets:

robbi..

no, i'm not a breakdancer, just liked the pic..it reminded me of a friend of mine who is though.

are u? cause i am actually interested in learning!

cwm38.gif

myboieespic.gif

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifwww.lipz.net

I've already met ReginaP and had a blast with her at S&D (for my 1st time there) and I went to DT's record release party with her.

Regina!!!!! Where've you been? You don't write no more.

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone from the board. Who's up for a meet up of new faces at Nick Warren?

------------------

Double-Down

[*] double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Originally posted by doubledown11:

I've already met ReginaP and had a blast with her at S&D (for my 1st time there) and I went to DT's record release party with her.

Regina!!!!! Where've you been? You don't write no more.

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone from the board. Who's up for a meet up of new faces at Nick Warren?

are you f'n kiddin me buddy? i think your flourescent psychedelic patterned imitation-satin shirts scared her off or permanently blinded her so she can't see to write you an e-mail.

i'm sure i will see you at SnD...just look for the string that will be trailed around the entire building attached to you shirt!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

I wanna meet trippintrance and boa_boy and dalfinus and furnace and myrlin and tyco and majesticmelodi and aztec and... and...

:: spazzing out::

okay... enough...

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

I wanna meet trippintrance and boa_boy and dalfinus and furnace and myrlin and tyco and majesticmelodi and aztec and... and...

okay... enough...

- Cuban B -

enough crack for you today. gimme dat back now

Originally posted by melichacha:

okay... enough...

- Cuban B -

lol I'll have what she's having

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by mugwump:

I want to meet anyone who can give a good massage..I fucked my self up at the gym this morning...oooohhh my back is like shot now..

speaking of massages my back hurts too! (i didn't go to the gym though, I'm lazy!)

LET ME SEE NOW...VAMPIENYC10....The great RACHEL1997....uhm...xxlea...majesticmelodi...im not sure if i want to meet trippintrance....jewel....uhm...and some kandy kiddie girls...hehe...... cwm13.gif

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

lol... I must meet Duckets and attain my copy of Tiger Beat... lol

NO! MY CRACK! HANDS OFF! lol... nah - I don't do drugs... just spices and um... herbs... cwm4.gif

Actually, I'd like to meet the few people who post here a lot who I haven't met... I know a good lot of board regulars, but there are a few I've just missed I guess...

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

cuban B..

OMG, come pick up your Tiger Beat, Like Britney and Justin broke up, and AJ is on the cover and Mandy Moore's hair looks sooo cool!

Hee hee, I'm just playin! But remember when that stuff seemed soooo important to us?

My how we've grown! Oh wait, that stuff is still important! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

XOXOXO!

I can't wait to meet ya!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

LET ME SEE NOW...VAMPIENYC10....The great RACHEL1997....uhm...xxlea...majesticmelodi...im not sure if i want to meet trippintrance....jewel....uhm...and some kandy kiddie girls...hehe...... cwm13.gif

awww! I can't belive I still didn't meet you! I was in the same place same time and didn't get introduced...

cwm23.gif

xooxo

Rachel

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Just about everybody!!

Nicki, Casey & Mitchel, Jauncarlos, Regina, pOOh, CM, Ichi, Rob & Brandi..... it's probably going to be much easier to say who i don't want to meet.

Role on April 20th.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF