Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silly Crushes... ::giggle giggle::

Originally posted by powerpuff:

DAVEY JONES FROM THE MONKEE'S, MICHAEL JACKSON, and BRAD PITT cwm27.gifcwm11.gifcwm27.gif

OMG!! Davy Jones!! I was convinced i was going to marry him... then I realized that he's like, my mom's age... That didn't hit me until the Monkees came out with a "comeback" album in about 1991 or so... I was heartbroken, but kids are resilient that way, I guess...

cwm7.gif

mmm.. Brad Pitt and Ed Norton in Fight Club... ::evil grin::

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I seem to be obsessed with Eddie Baez. Not only is he a fabulous dj, but he is so hot AND he is really really nice! I met him at a club after his set and I got all giddy and shit...just like I was when I had a crush on someone in 7th grade! (sigh)

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Right now I seem to be obsessed with Eddie Baez. Not only is he a fabulous dj, but he is so hot AND he is really really nice! I met him at a club after his set and I got all giddy and shit...just like I was when I had a crush on someone in 7th grade! (sigh)

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

I used to anyone in Duran, Duran, definately Corey Haim and Christian Slater (hello...GLEAMING THE CUBE!!!!)

I was never a huge NKOTB fan, but i did love me some Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Joey Fatone Jr (NSYNC)

JC Chasez(NSYNC, can't touch him though case the Chach would drop kick my ass)

Kevin Williamson(BSB)

Antonio Sabato Jr (GH)

Emilio Estavez(Breakfast Club)

Mark Paul ( Zack, Saved By The Bell) he he

THE ROCK (nough said)

**whisperin**rickymartin**cough**

Brendan Frasier(Encino Man, he he)

There's more but I can't remember them all now. Right now I'm crushin on one of Janet's dancers, ooooo Tyce!!!

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

Joey Fatone Jr (NSYNC)

JC Chasez(NSYNC, can't touch him though case the Chach would drop kick my ass)

Kevin Williamson(BSB)

Antonio Sabato Jr (GH)

Emilio Estavez(Breakfast Club)

Mark Paul ( Zack, Saved By The Bell) he he

THE ROCK (nough said)

**whisperin**rickymartin**cough**

Brendan Frasier(Encino Man, he he)

There's more but I can't remember them all now. Right now I'm crushin on one of Janet's dancers, ooooo Tyce!!!

lol.. I don't know if I'd drop kick ya.. but I'd definitely beat you with the first accessable fish (preferably TROUT) I see.. lol

Antonio Sabato, Jr.. yes yes yes... The Rock - how did I know you'd say that.. lol (P.S. I wanna get my mom a bf who looks like Billy Gunn.. lol) Brendan Fraser.. works for me...

Yo, what about Chayanne?! lol... (had to get in someone from Menudo other than Ricky) And although he only has his moments, Luis Miguel would only have to sing to me and I'd be sooooooo done. dear god. lol (same deal with Harry Connick, Jr.)

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

I was never a sucker for movie stars and the like, but for some reason the DRUG DEALER in the movie GO - OH MY GOD!!!!!

I thought I fell in love at first sight!!!!

whoo, I'm sweating over here

As for girls Charlize Theron - she's a hottie

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

i had crushes on alicia silverstone and yasmine bleeth .... vanessa marcil ( still do), melichacha, growing up it was like alyssa milano and samantha fox =)

and of course shugabooga, misskittie , vampie and all my CP sexy ladies .. =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

OMG.. I saw GO again the other night... SUCH a good call on the drug dealer... yum!!

Cary Elwes.. and if you call him in Princess Bride then you have to also note Tom Cruise in Legend.. ::sigh::

As for Chris Klein, he has a gorgeous body - his face is little TOO perfect for me though -- he looks a little plastic... like a Ken doll. hehe.. he's a hottie though.. If we're talking American Pie, I must admit that I'm a Stifler girl myself... lol - maybe cuz his personality reflects that of past bf's.. LOL (that's sad) Oh.. and I was cool with Dawson, but only with his dark hair in Varsity Blues.. OMG - the quarterback who he takes the place of is GORGEOUS!

okay.. must stop now.. oh, and Tweeder.. can't forget Tweeder in Varsity Blues... STOP! lol

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Cary Elwes. AS UUUUUUUUUUUUU WIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSH! cwm38.gif

I WAS JUST TALKING TO MY CO-WORKER ABOUT HIM...MY FRIEND IN 9TH GRADE HAD A PHOTO SHE USE TO CARRY AROUND WITH HER. SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF HER TV WHILE SHE WATCH "THE PRINCESS BRIDE" WE ALL USE TO MAKE FUN OF HER.

SHE COULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN A POSTER INSTEAD OF A BLURRY PHOTO OF HER GLARRY TV SET. HA HA LOL!!

cwm27.gif

Originally posted by exodust:

I was never a sucker for movie stars and the like, but for some reason the DRUG DEALER in the movie GO - OH MY GOD!!!!!

I thought I fell in love at first sight!!!!

whoo, I'm sweating over here

As for girls Charlize Theron - she's a hottie

lol I think he [the go guy] was one of the many topics discussed in Liberty when we weren't laughing @ half baked jokes

cwm27.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

OMG!! Davy Jones!! I was convinced i was going to marry him... then I realized that he's like, my mom's age... That didn't hit me until the Monkees came out with a "comeback" album in about 1991 or so... I was heartbroken, but kids are resilient that way, I guess...

cwm7.gif

mmm.. Brad Pitt and Ed Norton in Fight Club... ::evil grin::

- Cuban B -

YEA...I USE TO DAYDREAM ABOUT KISSING DAVEY!! DID YOU WATCH THE SHOW?? THE MONKEE'S?? I DID!! THEN I REALIZED IT TOOK PLACE 8 BILLION YEARS BEFORE AND HE WAS MAD OLD. IT SUX!!

cwm13.gif

Originally posted by sarahb:

I have to say my biggest and longest lasting crush is Brad Pitt--the way he looked in Fight Club, oooohhhhhh my my my...

Talk about the FANTASIES I've had from that scene with the rubber gloves!!

That is my favorite movie...GOD HOW GOOD DOES HE LOOK! UM UM UM!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Mira Sorvino - for anyone who doesn't know, she's was John Leguizamo's girlfriend in "Summer of Sam".....my type of woman.

Julia Stiles - just something about her, I don't know......and she's a freshmen at my school to boot.....I might have to pull some of that "I'm older than you" shit on her..... smile.gif

Helen Hunt - now everyone thinks I'm crazy huh.......don't ask me why, I'm just madly attracted to her.......go figure.

keep in mind, these are the silly crushes I have in conjunction with the topic at hand......

MiKeY

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by tyco:

Mira Sorvino - for anyone who doesn't know, she's was John Leguizamo's girlfriend in "Summer of Sam".....my type of woman.

Julia Stiles - just something about her, I don't know......and she's a freshmen at my school to boot.....I might have to pull some of that "I'm older than you" shit on her..... smile.gif

Helen Hunt - now everyone thinks I'm crazy huh.......don't ask me why, I'm just madly attracted to her.......go figure.

keep in mind, these are the silly crushes I have in conjunction with the topic at hand......

MiKeY

Mira Sorvino (good one, Tyco). She's adorable. Catherine Deneuve (I saw her on TV when I was little and she stuck with me ever since.... granted she's a lot older these days!!), Halle Berry, Victoria Abril (Spanish/French actress), there are plenty more that I can't think of right now...

If I had a Trapper Keeper, I'd put all their names on it and put "TLA"....

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Buddy Holly

James Dean (Gotta love the rebles)

John Stamos(Full House)

Scott Baio(Charles in Charge OF MMMEEE!!!)

Shemar Moore **I'm droolin**

cwm32.gifcwm24.gif

I just remembered a pervious post,

I LOVE BENGALI FROM THE THUNDERCATS!! (sorry, done now)he he

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)

im with you on 2 of them mikey mira sorvino and helen hunt. i am totally into angelina jolie. now that woman just does it for me. also catherine zeta jones. wow what a woman.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by powerpuff:

YEA...I USE TO DAYDREAM ABOUT KISSING DAVEY!! DID YOU WATCH THE SHOW?? THE MONKEE'S?? I DID!! THEN I REALIZED IT TOOK PLACE 8 BILLION YEARS BEFORE AND HE WAS MAD OLD. IT SUX!!

cwm13.gif

YES! I would totally watch them on Nick at Nite! And how cute was Davy -- and how much cuter was he when I saw that he knew how to tap dance?! *sigh*

Speaking of dancers, did you ever see "Footloose" on Broadway? I had the most ridiculous crush on 2 guys in that show... the lead (Jeremy Kushnier) and one of the dancers (Matt Morrison). I used to go and walk a block out of my way going to dance class just so I could cross in front of the theater when I knew they'd be chillin' outside. **I know... I'm a big dork.** ... and you don't want to know how many times I sat through that show... I think they started to recognize me after a while! lol I should have just said hi one time... hell, ya never know. ::sigh:: Well, know I know to grow some nerve for next time.

Oh... just watched Sleepy Hollow last night.. reminded of how beautiful Johnny Depp is.

THIS IS A GOOD ONE: Remember "The Sandlot"? I have 4 words for you--> Benny 'the Jet' Martinez<---. His real name's Mike Vitar -- he's one year older than me and Cuban... he's perfect!! Hell, grandma would like him... cwm7.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg