Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do u distinguish a true friend........

Someone who stands by you not only through good times but through bad...someone that walks in when the rest of the world is walking out...someone that proves themselves to you over and over again...someone that you can call at 4 am...someone here or there with whom you can share understanding, despite differences or thoughs unexpressed...someone who puts you in the best light...someone who makes you happy when you think about them...someone who loves you despite all your faults...

"Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with a part of another; people are friends in spots."

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

most important thing is frienship..

aristotle

too bad he didnt' discuss a way for determining the real from the fake...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-18-2001).]

a true friend is someone who doesn't kick you when you're down.

fake fucks are no where to be found when u need some help back up.

fake fucks don't give a shit about what's going on in your life and are only concerned with how you can help them improve theirs.

fake fucks will forget about your ass in a hot minute when someone new comes along.

and fake fucks don't call you after you have gotten into a really bad car accident.

(i just recently dealt with a fake fuck for a *friend*, i made this a little personal.)

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by j303j:

very well put regina. i totally agree with what you said.

regina is one smart and insightful cookie and a wonderful friend!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by duckets:

fake fucks don't give a shit about what's going on in your life and are only concerned with how you can help them improve theirs.

not meaning to criticize anyone's definition of a true friend, but friendship cannot be defined by what that person can do for you

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Someone who stands by you not only through good times but through bad...someone that walks in when the rest of the world is walking out...someone that proves themselves to you over and over again...someone that you can call at 4 am...someone here or there with whom you can share understanding, despite differences or thoughs unexpressed...someone who puts you in the best light...someone who makes you happy when you think about them...someone who loves you despite all your faults...

Originally posted by deanna11:

not meaning to criticize anyone's definition of a true friend, but friendship cannot be defined by what that person can do for you

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Go ahead...criticize away...that was just my definition, and if someone fits the criteria...I'm happy with that person as my friend. I guess if you're thinking about that person, and that makes you happy, they are techincally "doing something for you"...but happiness happens to be my main destination smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

"You disregarded your life. You've disrespected your friends. You've even stolen your appearance from hanging around with my family. But i should have never dropped my guard. So you can stab me in the back. Freaking me out u wear a mask. Freaking me out you wear a mask now... counterfeit...freaking me out u wear a mask now ...counterfeit...youre a FAKE"

-LB

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

What are friends?

Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they're really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors, so just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they want to come back and cut your throat when you're not lookin.

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Yo true friends are your boys you can throw up with. Ha ha.

na kid. I got your back brother.

Your true friends are the ones you can be yourself around. You can stay stupid shit in front of them, you can act stupid wit them.

It dont matter. People who you have shit in common with, and people who will stick their necks out for ya. those are your friends.

Everyone looks for the wrong things in friendships, I know who my friends are because I hang out with them everyday and

We all have each others backs. My niggas know who they are. I got your backs kids.

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

What are friends?

Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they're really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors, so just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they want to come back and cut your throat when you're not lookin.

That is very sad. It sounds like you have been burned... while I have been burned on more than one occaion, I can't be that pessimistic.

Ichi's view:

A fake fuck will be one who starts out with no stories of his/her own experiences. No matter what you have seen or heard or done, they have the same story as yours, or they only want to find out more about you. Shouldn't a friendship be sharing, give and take? This person is finding all they can about you, and going to either use your life and tales to pad their own resume, or use the info to tear you down. These people are fairly easy to spot.

A friend is someone with whom you can share the truth - and not be exceedingly hurt by it. A friend is someone for whom you would not think twice about doing something for or with, because you know they would do the same. Lastly, a friend is someone who may not be able to do anything with or for you, (or vice versa) but they can still bring you a smile when you think about them.

ichi - stop it, i'm gettin all mushy over here cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 03-18-2001).]

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

What are friends?

That is very sad. It sounds like you have been burned... while I have been burned on more than one occaion, I can't be that pessimistic.

Ichi's view:

A fake fuck will be one who starts out with no stories of his/her own experiences. No matter what you have seen or heard or done, they have the same story as yours, or they only want to find out more about you. Shouldn't a friendship be sharing, give and take? This person is finding all they can about you, and going to either use your life and tales to pad their own resume, or use the info to tear you down. These people are fairly easy to spot.

A friend is someone with whom you can share the truth - and not be exceedingly hurt by it. A friend is someone for whom you would not think twice about doing something for or with, because you know they would do the same. Lastly, a friend is someone who may not be able to do anything with or for you, (or vice versa) but they can still bring you a smile when you think about them.

ichi - stop it, i'm gettin all mushy over here cwm9.gif

I wholeheartedly agree...also ive noticed that with my "true" friends, it's not so much an effort,we can be just hanging out, and not say a thing and not feel hurried to talk about much of anything sometimes if we don't feel like it. And, on top of everything, we give our honest opinion, sometimes to the point of being blunt, but at least i know it's the truth. and last but not least, when you're going through drama,they let you stay at their house (my personal shit)

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by dszorro:

Your true friends are the ones you can be yourself around. You can stay stupid shit in front of them, you can act stupid wit them.

It dont matter. People who you have shit in common with, and people who will stick their necks out for ya. those are your friends.

Everyone looks for the wrong things in friendships, I know who my friends are because I hang out with them everyday and

We all have each others backs. My niggas know who they are. I got your backs kids.

Yo true...thats my niggah DSZORRO!!!!

::BARF::

LOL!!!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

SOMEONE WHO WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!

I'VE HAD TOO MANY FRIENDS THAT HAVEN'T HAD THE GUTS TO TELL THAT THEY ARE UPSET WITH ME OR WHATEVER AND THEN THINGS END UP GETTING OUT OF HAND AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY B/C THEY HAVEN'T COMMUNICATED WITH ME. IT'S SOOOO FRUSTRATING!! cwm21.gif

A friend is someone who is true and always looks out for your best interest...tells you what they think and is always honest with ya...and if your hurting for a pill theyll split there last one with you..

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

Someone who will tell you the truth. Whos not scared to kick you ass every now and again if its necessary.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Originally posted by traveler:

1.they don't bounce on you when your stuck in PA.

2.they say thankyou when they smoke yer shit

haha i dunno about number 1 but number 2 is funny... like seriously did you ever have that scavenger or weed whore (the girl form of a scavenger) that always came around when you were gonna burn and never has any or says thanks or anything. so annoying.

no big deal though i mean i will smoke anyone out including peeps on the board haha just be respectful i mean if someone bought you a beer you would say thanks right...

wow that was off topic oh well i am drunk.

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by dszorro:

Bro, that shit is so true. Got my boys I grew up with been through thick and thin since 6 yrs old. Totally brutally honest with each other we are, no fake pussyfooting around. We say shit, we tease each other, we remain true. Hard for others to be part of our nucleus we just understand and accept each other like no others. We speak our mind for the good of each other, face harsh realities no matter that truth may hurt. I found me ole lady fit this description like I say I am lucky. I smell fake pussies a miles away they reek I tell them to their face you are a fucking fake. Not what they want to hear so they ignore and hate me. Not my idea of a friend. Oh well. For the better.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there