Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the difference between "friends with benefits" and "EX "sex???

Friends with benefits = having a relationship with friend throwing in sex when convenient.

Ex-sex = unfinished business.

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

that's it alright, Casey.

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by ephor:

ladies lookin for friend with benefit PM me

cwm13.gif Who are you? And why are you not on the sex board?

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

hm, why do you have to put a label on everything? just leave it as it is, whatever it is

SOME GREAT FUCKING!!

cwm12.gif

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Originally posted by drfunk:

friends with benefits -- good

ex sex -- bad (well maybe not the sex, but the consequences)

Yep yep... wink.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

if and ONLY if you TRULLY have a break up with your significant other where u remain friends can "sex with the ex" work, then the same FWF (friend who fuck) rules apply....more often than not the latter model suggested is easier and potentially less messy (lol I think this is the 3rd or maybe 4th time we've gone into this topc on the board)

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ok, well I need to ask you all if you think "friend with benefits" has any potential for further relationship progression? Consider this. You have had a "friend w/ benefits" for over a year. You really like this friend and want it to progress to more. Do you bring it up or would that just make things awkward? Have any of you ever had a friend with benefits that actually turned into a great relationship??

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

Ok, well I need to ask you all if you think "friend with benefits" has any potential for further relationship progression? Consider this. You have had a "friend w/ benefits" for over a year. You really like this friend and want it to progress to more. Do you bring it up or would that just make things awkward? Have any of you ever had a friend with benefits that actually turned into a great relationship??

most definitely, the most significant relationship I've been in went thru many different stages including pre and post seriousness FWF...if that makes any sense over the course of 2.5 years many different "ways" of being together were explored lol

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by lolly:

actually mine was other way around....i had a really good firend for 3 years....we finally slept together over the summer a few times and then decided against it. things never got wierd between us. it was really odd but good in a sense....b/c he's still one of my best friends. go figure?? so say if you guys have a good realtionship by all means bring it up, if it matters to you!!

cwm11.gif

WEll the deal is, is that we were kinda friends beforehand. Then we started hooking up, then the sex started. This was over a year ago. Over the course of the year we have grown to become the best of friends, but with those little extra benefits, ya know?? I have wanted so bad for the relationship to progree further, but I am too scared to bring it up for fear of scaring him away all together. We ARE such good friends though that I know I wouldn't totally scare him away. I just don't want it to get awkward between us, b/c when I think about it, yes, we are great friends.... that have sex. But in the same respect we are also in that "don't ask, don't tell" sort of relationship. Meaning, we can hook up w/ other people but we just don't ask about it. THis has been racking my brain ever since day 1.

My friends are all convinced we will be together eventually but I am just too much of a wuss to bring the subject up with him.

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Friends with benefits = having a relationship with friend throwing in sex when convenient.

BlueAngel

I agree!!!!

But the EX SEX may be too good to let go also !!!!! IMO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by powerpuff:

EX meaning ex BF GF....just curious what you all think??? cwm13.gif

Well, since I am about the have sex with my ex, and that relationship started as friends with benefits...I will let you all know the difference tomorrow!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

-Oo

BlueAngel

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Friend with benefits = a good thing -- there's no illusions about being in a relationship.

Oh, and once again, I have sig envy -- nice new one, Artful. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by deanna11:

hm, why do you have to put a label on everything? just leave it as it is, whatever it is

SOME GREAT FUCKING!!

cwm12.gif

Agreed... That would be my defintion... I think that it also does not trigger jealousy!!! Unless you want it that night... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by glowgirl:

But the EX SEX may be too good to let go also !!!!! IMO

That's why it would be unfinished business. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

That's why it would be unfinished business. wink.gif

BlueAngel

but what if technically he's just great and you are able to sever all emotional ties? (very unlikely for most people, but possible) could it then be finished business and just sex?

damn, i want some more exes

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Originally posted by deanna11:

but what if technically he's just great and you are able to sever all emotional ties? (very unlikely for most people, but possible) could it then be finished business and just sex?

damn, i want some more exes

Well . . . once two people has a history together, it VERY, VERY difficult for BOTH people to sever all emotional ties.

HOWEVER if they were able to do that then I guess it would just be sex. But to tell you the truth "Just Sex" is no fun at all. Even for "Friends With Benefits" you have other elements that come into play. You have certain types of passion and passion always involve . . . even if it's to the smallest degree . . . some emotional element. Say for example, two complete stranger just go at it . . . there's the passion and the element of the whole thing being very mysterious and getting a kick outta that. See?

In my opinion . . . "Just Sex" is never just sex.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg