Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Post Of Randomness

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

This thread rocks!

Okay, one more:

Nutrament shakes largest consumer group is crackheads. When asked how he felt about that, the President of the Nutrament company said 'well, we think Nutrament is good for everybody and we appreciate their business.'

LOL, you're welcome, Dude!

Hugs!

BSG

Fact: The last time Chach went to Twilo, on the walk over she consumed one piece of fruit... one banana nutrament shake!

Prophecy or mere Coincidence? YOU be the judge.

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

I've had this on my mind all night...

Is love the question or the answer? Is it the journey or the destination? Personally I think its the mystery that you need to explore with someone else, but its just kind of buggin me.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Goober Grape.. that peanut butter with the strpies of grape jelly already in it...

I find that people either really love it or really hate it... nobody seems mediocre on the stuff... very odd.

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

Originally posted by kitty19:

1) i can't decide what to eat for dinner. in the last 2 days, i've had italian, chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese, various pastries from various ethnicities, fast food, you name it.

you ate ALLLL that in just two days!! cwm24.gif Shit I think I gained 5 pounds just reading it.. lol..

well let's see.. I ate this apple as an after lunch snack you see and right after I brushed my chicklets and I still have this piece of apple stuck.. I tried to floss it out but nothing the little mofo is just chillin thank god it's not in any of my front teeth or I'd be embarrassed ..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 03-21-2001).]

I'm sore as all hell right now... My modern dance teacher has us doing Pilates ("inner-strengthening" exercises), and is torturing us with these sit-ups in which your arms remain overhead and you come up in 2 inch increments in counts or ten... it takes 10 sets to get up and ten down... So, it's like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.... 2 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, and so on and so forth as you hold those 10 counts in place each time... Then you reverse it and go down. I have one word at this point in time...

FAWKING OW!!!!!!!

ok.. so that was 2, but I couldn't restrain it.. dammit, I better look damn fine this summer... eek.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

Okay......things I can't stand right now....

1. Walking in strong wind and rain and your cap flies off while walking on an overpass and lands on Amsterdam Avenue......

2. People who try to walk on an elevator before letting the people who are on it out.....

3. People who chew gum with their mouth open like a horse in really quiet places......

maybe I'm a bit intolerant but that was my experiences this morning.....

Oh, and I like when big DJs go out to see other big DJs play.......I just think it's cool......

Random enough...... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Horse walks into a bar...

.. bartender looks up and says...

WTF?! Why is there a horse in my bar?!

(Honesty in jokes... I mean, how often would you catch a bartender talking to a horse, much less asking "Why the long face?"...?)

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

Pink umbrella..

I greatly wonder since random thoughts become memory they are not so random anymore because they are labelled as a memory...so since all thought has the potential to be memories..then their really is no such thing as random memories..

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Pink umbrella..

I greatly wonder since random thoughts become memory they are not so random anymore because they are labelled as a memory...so since all thought has the potential to be memories..then their really is no such thing as random memories..

So.. what you're saying is that anything random right now ceases to be random once it's come to pass? ... As it becomes a memory, it has a specific meaning and purpose, although the reasoning behind it may have been random?

I think I'm beginning to see the light.

Who knew randomness was so profound...

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

:::laughing hysterically as she pictures The Rock in shrt red overalls with a plastic ear falling off:::

Tonight on Conan O'Brien:

Jennifer "I'm An Airhead" Love Hewitt

Triple H (yes, I will be watching for this... why? cuz I'm a big ol' LOSER. Yep. That's what I am.)

Last night on Conan, we had Harry "Man of meli's Dreams" Connick, Jr. **sigh** lol

I'll be at work all day now... someone e-mail me.. I'm gonna be BORED!!!

Chicken Feathers. tongue.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

three random and unrelated objects-

-a stick of deodorant of a woman named javier who braids her underarm hair....

-my dog's chew toy after my older brother gets it away from the dog and manages to tear it to shreds faster than any dog in the world could, and then is sewed back together by a blind transvestite....

-a bag filled with all the filthy batteries found on the subway tracks at the west 4th st. station (a, c, e, trains only!)

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

A house made entirely of clear glass........

Phazon components in your clock/radio......

A DJ who mixes mp3s live......

Exit without Jersey.......

Tyra Banks with one arm.......

Funkmaster Flex live @ Twilo.......

Bubble Gum stuck to the bottom of both sneakers......

Vinyl without Danny.......

Ecstacy cigarettes.......

Richie Hawtin vs Jeff Mills.......ooohhhh

Sliding down the longest wire on a suspension bridge naked and landing in a pool of salt and vinegar.......

NYC without clubs......wtf?

Puking on your $900 mixer.......

Sound Factory with good sound.......

tyco not bored as sin.......

and finally,

Arnold Schwarzenegger on GHB giving light shows with pink photons......

This is getting out of hand......

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by tyco:

A house made entirely of clear glass........

Phazon components in your clock/radio......

A DJ who mixes mp3s live......

Exit without Jersey.......

Tyra Banks with one arm.......

Funkmaster Flex live @ Twilo.......

Bubble Gum stuck to the bottom of both sneakers......

Vinyl without Danny.......

Ecstacy cigarettes.......

Richie Hawtin vs Jeff Mills.......ooohhhh

Sliding down the longest wire on a suspension bridge naked and landing in a pool of salt and vinegar.......

NYC without clubs......wtf?

Puking on your $900 mixer.......

Sound Factory with good sound.......

tyco not bored as sin.......

and finally,

Arnold Schwarzenegger on GHB giving light shows with pink photons......

This is getting out of hand......

Mikey

**sniffle sniffle**

::wiping a joyful tear::

You have no idea how proud I am...

- Cuban B -

P.S. Rubber baby buggy bumpers... Vanilla Ice has gone hardcore... Fred Durst in a tutu... A nursery area next to the coat-check at Twilo (wtf? lol)... Ned, the dancing marsupial. biggrin.gif

------------------

meli.jpg