LOL... true.

wink.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

gravity,

you lost this fight the moment you mentioned exodust. she's got nothing to do with this little battle, but you were immature enough to bring it up.

ie- you're very immature

------------------

digweed2.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... y did you mention exodust? Strange that you did...

This all started from another thread today upon which skottywhoeverthefuck disagreed with something I said and exocrust jumped in on the action for no apparent reason. If I really cared to find that thread, I'd link it here...but I don't.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

gravity,

you lost this fight the moment you mentioned exodust. she's got nothing to do with this little battle, but you were immature enough to bring it up.

ie- you're very immature

Thank you Matty!!!

Gravity, the reason I jumped in was to tell you to shut your stupid trap!

Because I despise you!

I know you want me, that's been made obvious, but chill bro - I don't even look at people of your calliber.

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by gravity:

This all started from another thread today upon which skottywhoeverthefuck disagreed with something I said and exocrust jumped in on the action for no apparent reason. If I really cared to find that thread, I'd link it here...but I don't.

Dammit link it.....i want to get to the bottom of this....

::takes out sherlock holmes detective kit::

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Ok, Honestly, I dont belive this shit is still going on. I just got back from class, and cant believe that this thread is still getting posts on it. All I wanted to do was make a simple comment that gravity was a lil bitch, who has to be the biggest loser on this board, for doing nothing but starting drama. Now Gravity, I've been thinking about you actually, and I pray that you never come to a meetup ever again, because you said something about a very good friend of mine, which does not fly with me. I swear, if I ever do get the chance to meet you, and trust me this is not a little board threat, this is the honest to god truth, i will not hesitate to break both of your arms, and cut off one of your fingers so that i may keep a souvenier. And peope from the board that know me, know that i dont get angry very easily, but you PISSED ME OFF, now I'm MAD!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

i'll tell you something about candlewax that i bet you didn't know. if you're using a candle to smoke crack, you really don't want to inhale the vaporized wax. i mean, it's nontoxic, but it will agglutinate in your lungs after a while. so make sure you fold the edges of the foil over to divert the wax vapors. or just use a pipe of some sort. that's best anyway; no oxidized aluminum crap

who is billy baldwin?

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by gravity:

Die? Thats a really splendid thing to wish upon someone. You must have a really proactive existence wishing death upon those who you do not agree with. I guess you're just mad that you tested me once before and I destroyed every bit of self worth you ever thought you had. Regardless, there's a lot of stupidity and bullhshit on this board and I take about 1% of it seriously, however the fact that you choose to wish death upon me makes me take a special interest in your case. This in all honesty is not a threat, or board shit talking... I want to settle this face to face.

wouldnt u think that would be impossible considering i am in cali. i have been out here since sunday nite. i will not actually be back until after memorial day weekend. but if u like i can seek u out then to kick ur ass cwm11.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Neo please put this picklesmoker in a coma

Originally posted by neojunglist:

wouldnt u think that would be impossible considering i am in cali. i have been out here since sunday nite. i will not actually be back until after memorial day weekend. but if u like i can seek u out then to kick ur ass cwm11.gif

wow, well, when i first joined the board i posted pretty regularly, but then the board just wasnt that interesting any more, i took a little break, and have finally come back, and i see much hasnt changed. If i wanted to see this kind of drama, id just go the mile to my old high school. I thought we were all hear to meet up with people who share our interests, talk about our hobbies, and plan meet-ups so we can recognize people when we spend oh so many hours in clubs. plur people!!!

-_-Mikey-_- cwm16.gif

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

gravity's big claim to fame is that he gets into lotus, and walks by the rope in front of mobs and makes him fell good....that's all he talks about is how he can get into all these "cool" parties..

that should tell you enough about him, that he has to talk about it all the time

Originally posted by monical:

gravity's big claim to fame is that he gets into lotus, and walks by the rope in front of mobs and makes him fell good....that's all he talks about is how he can get into all these "cool" parties..

that should tell you enough about him, that he has to talk about it all the time

I wasn't even going to respond again to this thread...but I feel as if I shouldn't disappoint the fans. First off...I find it pretty funny how every other meaningless fuck on this board seems to know me personally. By the way Monical...who the fuck are you? Secondly, its pretty clever of you to take a line from a completely different thread and try to use it to make me sound a certain way...completely out of context. The thread you refered to was about door policies...in which I gave my opinion on the different policies throughout the city...and how places like Lotus are fun to go to because of the "scene" at the door. Just because I choose to frequent places that would laugh you in the face does not say anything about anyone but you... If you're going to try and make a point, at least know what the fuck youre talking about. And while youre at it, borrow the script that I wrote for those other two morons on this thread...because it seems you are forgetting your role as my bitch.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

exactly my point - you love to point out that these places would laugh in my faceand everybody elses face, and how you speak to condescneding towards everyone on this board. you are obviously a very insecure person, as is proven, in you various posts on this board, as to why you put down so many of the others posts..that's why there it seems there is a rising animosity towards you, and that's why there are about 50 replys to this post, with various people explaining there displeasure towards you...

most hated person on these boards are either you or iliana, that's blatently obvious...but you know what, it probably gives you a two inch woody from all the drama you create, that is what you like to do...noone has made a claim to know you, but, people can make anaylsis, based on your constant moronic posts

and it just so happens that mark baker is a good friend of mine and owns the place you so frequently like to talk about, so maybe i will see you there sometime and laugh in your face... i know the clientale very well there and based on your attitude towards others, i think you are the one that are probably laughed at.....this board is where you take your aggresion from that

exactly my point - you love to point out that these places would laugh in my faceand everybody elses face, and how you speak to condescneding towards everyone on this board. you are obviously a very insecure person, as is proven, in you various posts on this board, as to why you put down so many of the others posts..that's why there it seems there is a rising animosity towards you, and that's why there are about 50 replys to this post, with various people explaining there displeasure towards you...

most hated person on these boards are either you or iliana, that's blatently obvious...but you know what, it probably gives you a two inch woody from all the drama you create, that is what you like to do...noone has made a claim to know you, but, people can make anaylsis, based on your constant moronic posts

and it just so happens that mark baker is a good friend of mine and owns the place you so frequently like to talk about, so maybe i will see you there sometime and laugh in your face... i know the clientale very well there and based on your attitude towards others, i think you are the one that are probably laughed at.....this board is where you take your aggresion from that

OUCH.

cwm31.gif

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Well she pretty much shut ya up there now didnt she dick.

HAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

100 points and deed to gravity's ass rewarded to team monical.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

100 points and deed to gravity's ass rewarded to team monical.

Don't you mean 100 hamburgers and a sack of fries you fat disgusting piece of shit? I don't understand how the fact that you losers wait and hang on my every word makes me the one who "lost"... Sorry I havent checked the board in a while.

As for Monical, I find it very entertaining how you saw ONE comment from me out of context and decided to build an entire argument based off it...that takes a lot of skill...or maybe you picked it up sucking Mark's cock one night...

Furthermore, I have no animosity towards anyone on this board...I find it fucking hilarious that people take shit so seriously and get all upset to the point of PMing their friends to join the "party"...that my bitch is pathetic. Once my work day is over...I'm not on the board...hence, a life outside of this nonsense...take a look at this thread and others...so many little fucking bitches posting shit about me in the middle of the night...glad I'm keeping you all up at night.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)