Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone See The NYC Police at Exit Sat?

I know undercover cops are at all of these night clubs now but, this was different. They were walking in a pack with NYC Police Uniforms and flashlights. They were checking id's and arresting people on the spot. I have never, ever seen anything like this at any place. It was unbelievable.

Originally posted by firedup:

...They were walking in a pack with NYC Police Uniforms and flashlights...

A few months ago, I witnessed the same at Twilo. It's not the club...it's the scene.

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

I was at Twilo friday. Was the 1st time I ever went there. Standing online getting ready to go in and like 10 cops walked in the front door and were in there for about 30 minutes afterward. I saw them checking the permits right by the front door. I have no idea why they were there.

About 5 or 6 police officers were walking around Exit asking for id's if you were drinking. If you were drinking underage you were arrested on the spot. What the hell has happened to that place? Exit has just really gone down hill. So dissapointing. Who's going to SF sat? Yah!!!!

isn't exit 21 on saturdays?

how could there be people getting arrested for drinking underage if the age limit is the drinking age?

------------------

digweedTN.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

are you SURE exit lets people in with fake ids on saturday?

A) on fridays, they bust my balls about letting me in (even tho i promote) b/c a) i look like im 12 but im almost 19 and B) i look a lil different from when i took my license photo (3 years ago)

B) saturdays ARE 21...they are SO strict with id from what i hear...and don't they stop serving liquor at 4? i know they do that at SF. that is really odd that they would be arresting people and checking ids.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

I know this is hard to believe. I couldn't believe what was going on. If anybody on this board saw what happened besides me, reply.

People get in with fake id's or friends licenses all the time at these places, That's not unusual.

About 5 or 6 police officers were walking around Exit asking for id's if you were drinking. If you were drinking underage you were arrested on the spot. What the hell has happened to that place? Exit has just really gone down hill. So dissapointing. Who's going to SF sat? Yah!!!!

GONE DOWN THE HILL? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!

LIKE EXIT HAS THE POWER TO TELL THE POLICE THAT SHOULD GET IN OR NOT THAT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE OR ANY CLUBS.

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Ok! Everyone on this topic is missing the point. Don't you think it's a little bit freaky that a group of NYC Police officers are walking around with flashlights id'ing people in the middle of the club. I've seen college bars get raided and things like that. I've never seen this before. If you had seen what was happening you would have been in disbelief.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

Police officers are at every club. They usually stick out like a shore thumb, especially the male ones. The female officers can be very tricky at times when they are looking for drugs. The point is: JUST WATCH WHAT YOU DO AND WHERE YOU DO IT.

Damn, I never thought about the female cops.

Good to know!

------------------

You're only young once

Ok! Everyone on this topic is missing the point. Don't you think it's a little bit freaky that a group of NYC Police officers are walking around with flashlights id'ing people in the middle of the club. I've seen college bars get raided and things like that. I've never seen this before. If you had seen what was happening you would have been in disbelief.

What's your damage? How's that freaky? It's a club full of law breakers... (including the management). Why WOULDN'T the cops be there? Wake the fuck up. You think the laws stop when you enter the club?

4 words for you.......

SOUND

FACTORY

SATURDAY

NIGHT!!!!!

Give it to me.....NOW!!!!

The music sucked this weekend...no way JP was spinning. I have my doubts that he spins there every Sat. Off the hook this weekend for sure.

------------------

-- Don't worry about things you can't control and you'll live longer --

Ok! Everyone on this topic is missing the point. Don't you think it's a little bit freaky that a group of NYC Police officers are walking around with flashlights id'ing people in the middle of the club...

No, You are missing the point. Fact is they are doing this at alot of clubs, like I said I saw them do this at Twilo. And given all the press and bad publicity (ie:closets and shootings) NYPD has to beef it up.

And like Spoonyd said "Why WOULDN'T the cops be there? Wake the fuck up. You think the laws stop when you enter the club?" ---WORD!

Not trying to bash...just trying to open your eyes...THIS IS REALITY!

PS: I WAS there and saw what your'e talking about

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

[This message has been edited by christyne13 (edited 03-28-2001).]

Originally posted by dale77:

Damn, I never thought about the female cops.

Good to know!

Ain't I a good guy to remind you of that.The females ones sometimes are too tricky. In Exit one time, a hot blonde girl all decked out goes up to my friend and asks him if he has a pill. I told him not to sell it, but of course he was thinking with the wrong head. I just walk away cause I didnt want to get involved. As soon as my friend gets the money from her, she hancuffs her and takes him away. I just had to laugh because i told him so. So the moral of the story is that you must be careful what you do, who you do it with, and where you do it.

When you fucken morons going to get it .. exit is a fucken retard club now GOD you people are lame going tothe same place everyfriday knowing that cops are going to be there all the time!!!!!!!!

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by glowball:

When you fucken morons going to get it .. exit is a fucken retard club now GOD you people are lame going tothe same place everyfriday knowing that cops are going to be there all the time!!!!!!!!

Hey glowball, maybe you should make a sig that says: "exit is a fucken retard club"

cwm2.gif

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey glowball, maybe you should make a sig that says: "exit is a fucken retard club"

cwm2.gif

lol ez hahah lol ..i might do that see how much attention i get lol

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

theres detecs all over the city. last week when i was getting on the 6 from school i got stopped by 3 people who looked like tourists but obviously weren't. there all over, especially now that its nice out, you know pigs wont do shit like that when its freezing out.

Originally posted by lillizzy:

are you SURE exit lets people in with fake ids on saturday?

A) on fridays, they bust my balls about letting me in (even tho i promote) b/c a) i look like im 12 but im almost 19 and B) i look a lil different from when i took my license photo (3 years ago)

B) saturdays ARE 21...they are SO strict with id from what i hear...and don't they stop serving liquor at 4? i know they do that at SF. that is really odd that they would be arresting people and checking ids.

its really 18

and every club stops serving after 4, its a law..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif