Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

LOL...you girls rock.

Can I bring my scooter? I just got Duck Hunt for my Nintendo, if you're nice to me I'll let you play

cwm2.gif

Dude, if you've got the gun, you're IN!!!

------------------

You're only young once

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

LOL...you girls rock.

Can I bring my scooter? I just got Duck Hunt for my Nintendo, if you're nice to me I'll let you play

cwm2.gif

well, even though most boys have koodies, you asked nicely. pm me and i'll tell you the secret knock to the clubhouse and make sure you bring cookies for when we play house!

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

and to cathyoilovetotalkthingstodeath, i thought we were over this. cwm6.gif

Why would you think that? Because you should be able to say what you want and that should be the end of it? That once you have spoken the world should wait in silence until you see fit to enlighten us again??

OK, I'm being a little dramatic now! Yes, I am bored at work and have nothing better to do than talk this to death. But, I'm done now...that is unless someone makes me want to write again.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by blueguy808:

I've got the robot. Can I come and play too?

MAN, i'm outta the loop...i still have ATARI!

and cathyoyoureunbelievable, all i hear from you is "wahawahwahwahwah" ::the teacher from charlie brown::

now is thundercats on yet or what? go CHEETARAH! thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Originally posted by cathyo:

that is unless someone makes me want to write again.

I do that was a cheep shot she wanted you to respond or she wouldn't have posted it on a public forum (get's his big wooden spoon out).

That's what i like about this place, it's good for rambling on about nothing. And talking about issues is meaningless unless something is resolved or views are changed.

Not that happens often here, but you know what i am saying. smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by blueguy808:

I've got the robot. Can I come and play too?

MAN, i'm outta the loop...i still have ATARI!

and cathyoyoureunbelievable, all i hear from you is "wahawahwahwahwah" ::the teacher from charlie brown::

now is thundercats on yet or what? go CHEETARAH! thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Did you know Fatboy Slim makes all of his shit on an Atari?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

In love with a cop? i thought cops suck. Or just me?

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Cops suck? Cops don't suck! Cops are the wonderful people that we should all love and respect b/c they protect us Brian.

What are you trying to do start some drama?

------------------

You're only young once

well, even though most boys have koodies, you asked nicely. pm me and i'll tell you the secret knock to the clubhouse and make sure you bring cookies for when we play house!

cwm38.gif

Nah, its ok, I got my cootie shots smile.gif have you? I can't be playing house with someone who has cooties y'know? btw check ur pm's.

cwm32.gif

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Hey that's funny because that's the same thing I hear from you. Except it's more like:

"wahwahwahwahwah" ::my 5 yr old son when he doesn't want to go to bed::

tongue.gif

just kidding, I'm done...it was fun cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-30-2001).]

"Officer charged with crushing kittens

- - - - - - - - - - - -

March 30, 2001 | WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) --

A Sing Sing prison officer who allegedly killed five kittens in a trash compactor has been charged with cruelty to animals.

Sgt. Ronald Hunlock, who was charged Thursday, had found a box of kittens in an inmate's cell during a search March 11, Department of Correctional Services officials said. Hunlock allegedly told the inmate to drop the kittens in a trash compactor, but the inmate refused. Hunlock then dumped them in and turned the machine on, killing the kittens, officials said.

Hunlock, who has worked at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining, N.Y., for five years, was arrested Thursday and was to be suspended from his job without pay.

The animal-cruelty charge against him is a felony with a maximum penalty of two years in prison.

Hunlock pleaded not guilty. His bail was set at $25,000, and he was sent to a Westchester County jail.

Hunlock's next court appearance is set for April 3 in Ossining Village Court."

JUST DOING HIS JOB!