Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell do you do?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyc420:

I just started a new job as an asst. tv buyer for a big ad agency. It pays shit, but the perks rule.

hey i work for a television rep firm. im an assistant to an account exec. we work w/ all the big agencies, what agency do u work for?

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by nyc420:

Hey Sug...the agency I work for is OMD USA. It used to be TBWA Chiat, but it merged with BBDO and DDB.

Which rep firm do you work for?

yea i used to work w/ bbdo, but changed reps, but i work at millennium tv sales and marketing, its a division of katz communications. so u just started, do u like it?

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

whoopsie double post

------------------

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe cwm25.gif

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 03-23-2001).]

I'm a pimp.

For IT Folks...an IT recruiter if you will.

BTW point a position in our direction that we end up filling or point a consultant in our direction that we end up placing u get a $3 per hour referral fee....email me for more details wink.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by candrec:

I work for Motorola as a A&I Engineer.

Basically I stay a cave called a "cubicle" and play with IC's all day! Lot's of fun.

In my spare time I'm building a laser powerful enough to blow up the moon, so I'll hold the planet ransom for 1 MILLION Dollars!

Ummm ur going to build a laser that will probably cost more than a million dollars to build but that's all your going to ask for?

Damn man ask for some better shit. Possibly 200 ready and willing personal whores and people that bathe u, dress u, and screw u like the movie "Coming To America"

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

yea i used to work w/ bbdo, but changed reps, but i work at millennium tv sales and marketing, its a division of katz communications. so u just started, do u like it?

Hey I used to work there! I worked for Katz Dimensions! Back when Dimensions was on the 7th floor. I left there in August. What a small world huh? Do you like it there? I liked it but I wasnt getting paid enough to make ends meet. I bet I've seen you around before!

cwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------