• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by k2:

System F - Out Of The Blue (classic!)

Binary Finary - 1998 (PVD Mix)

anyone agree with me?

Oh yea, System F is a great song. The first time I rolled outside of the US, I associate with Out of the Blue.

What a beautiful song!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

"Bille Jean" by Micheal Jackson -- it was being remixed downstairs at SF... that blew me the hell up! Oh - and of course...

dum dum dum... dum dum dum...

Oompa Loompa... doompity doo...

tongue.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

About 2 years ago in Tunnel....

Whitney Houston's It Not Right, But Its Okay

And the other name of the song was Skin bud right now I can't remember who sang it, I know it was a girl...

Wow, those songs really bring back such great first time rolling memories!!!! cwm26.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Ooooooh, I remember this like it was yesterday. The first time I rolled was at a friends house. At the moment I peaked the song Ssssssst.... Listen was playing and one of the kids we were chilling with was glowsticking. For the longest time I could not remember what the song was that made me peak, until one day I bought a cd and that song sent chills up and down my back, still does it to this very day.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

Originally posted by romy20:

About 2 years ago in Tunnel....

Whitney Houston's It Not Right, But Its Okay

And the other name of the song was Skin bud right now I can't remember who sang it, I know it was a girl...

Wow, those songs really bring back such great first time rolling memories!!!! cwm26.gif

Are you sure it wasn't Madonna?? She has a song called skin, think it has been remixed.

romy20

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

Originally posted by melichacha:

"Bille Jean" by Micheal Jackson -- it was being remixed downstairs at SF... that blew me the hell up! Oh - and of course...

dum dum dum... dum dum dum...

Oompa Loompa... doompity doo...

tongue.gif

- Cuban B -

definately hear you on thhe oompa loompa i still love that song...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

haha definitely remeber that! best roll is the first roll. i was hanging out with friends in my house, i put on Oakenfold - Global Underground NY set.

Jamie Myerson - "Rescue Me" came on, fucking heaven, that song!

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

[This message has been edited by perfecto25 (edited 03-27-2001).]

Originally posted by duckets:

Definitely SANDSTORM....aww what a lovely night of kissing!

girl must agree with u 110%... it was my first time at twilo and the one and only time i heard that song played there... that was back in november... ::sigh:: memories

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by Anesh69:

Robert Miles.. Children

cwm33.gifcwm29.gifcwm19.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gif

Me Too!!! Robert Miles and these really bangin rolls. Plain crazy.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

My first roll took place at Hunka's. My friend's had been doing it a little while before me. So, when I did it for the first time I felt like I was in another planet and they were all laughing at me. My one friend said, "I know you like it over here in this corner but, all the ladies are on the dance floor." I responded, "Fuck you! I'm dancing at the speed of light!" The song Kiss, by Venga Boys was playing. I still get chills up my spine when I hear it.

OK, I'm a geek cause I have no idea... but it was at Vinyl, DT was spinning .. and all I remeber is this sound 'clah clah clah (pause) clahclag'... ok if anyone can actually identify this, I would be greatly impressed!! cwm27.gif

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

Actually, There You Go, that wasn't my first roll. My first roll was at Cyberia but that place is so cheezy, I don't count that at all.

I heard There You Go the second time I ever rolled at that was at Sound Factory.

And I've been hooked ever since...

------------------

You're only young once

Actually, There You Go, that wasn't my first roll. My first roll was at Cyberia but that place is so cheezy, I don't count that at all.

I heard There You Go the second time I ever rolled at that was at Sound Factory.

And I've been hooked ever since...

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by blondymu:

OK, I'm a geek cause I have no idea... but it was at Vinyl, DT was spinning .. and all I remeber is this sound 'clah clah clah (pause) clahclag'... ok if anyone can actually identify this, I would be greatly impressed!! cwm27.gif

LOL as odd as it sounds, I can can probably ID it for you! It's most definetely Robbie Rivera's "Feel This"...its a DT classic! Hope that helps smile.gif

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

damn I have a lot ..anything by Frankie Bones, Corbett or Gonzo....

Yeah bebe, Corbett and Gonzo.....fellow LL junkie. I'm on the same boat with you. Three songs really kick into my mind:

1- Divas to the Dancefloor

2- Don't laugh

3- Witch Doctor

Wow......now that i think about it, it was insane.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde