Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was centro-fly last night?

who went? how was it?

i'm sure it was a sick time, but i want to hear first hand.

i'm pretty disappointed i couldn't make it

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

The place was screaming. I was there till 3:30am. ah I am suffering right now. but the music was sick. the more I go on thurs. nights the more I'm convinced that it is one of the best parties in NYC, later in the night the music was sick. started getting hard but I was so blasted I had to leave.

peace

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

I was so disappointed that Louie did not throw down(false advertising?). He was the main reason i went. Todd Terry was pretty good. I loved the little old school session he threw down(Bango, I'll house you, Can you party, and other old gems) brought back memories....Eric was there i caught him on the dancefloor. I had fun.

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

I posted about it in another thread, something about that some of the music was right on, but that alot of the night was up and down...

I couldn't tell who was spinning, that booth is so hard to see into. I thought the last couple hours were really phat, and I thought it sounded like Erick (my main reason for hitting Centro) but it didn't look like him from what I could see (very little).

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

It was great. No Louie, No Eric, (little disappointed about that) but Todd Terry ripped it.

Great vibe...stayed til 4. Paying for it now, but well worth it!

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

no louie and no erick? what's up with that?

not that a night a todd terry is bad thing...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I went last night. My first time. I had a blast and was there until 5. I spent most of the night in the back room. It was pretty sweet back there. And unlike the rest of you I'm fine right now but that 3 o'clock brick wall is just around the corner!!!! UGH!

lark

[This message has been edited by lark (edited 03-30-2001).]

diva - i'm on charlton (what prince st. turns into) between sixth and varick

what up, neighbor?

------------------