Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: CoUnTdOwN 2001 meetup....for all u ravers

Ok boys and Girls this is the OFFICIAL meetup....I believe it was junglekitten that said 12 O'clock in the jungle room....so all u guys betta be there...even the cats that can't jungle...PLUR cwm32.gif

ravers dont stumble and fall they TRIP and ROLL<------words said by my boy TG.....DSzorro u betta be there kid it's ur 1st party and im welcomin u in...

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo when is this thing.. ive never been to a rave either... I WANNA GO cwm14.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

majesticmelodi - you can see the party's site @ www.sympty.com

hey, you guys, just how big is the jungle room anyway? should we set up a particular place in it ('cause i don't know any of you, yet cwm1.gif )?

i will, however, post what i'll be wearing closer to saturday, though, so you guys can find my crazy self.

cwm12.gif

ok guy.

thanks for lettin me know about Diggers,

I should say fu and go see him. But i said i'd be at countdown, so I'll be there.

cwm9.gif

it's ag..

i haven't been to a party yet..so i'm game...

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

yo when is this thing.. ive never been to a rave either... I WANNA GO cwm14.gif

Girl I hope u can make it....it's this saturday and it's gonna be off the hook!!!

so u betta be there

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif and Weyes hope to see u too that night!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

waz upppp

i cant wiat to meet all of u heheh ..it shall be fun ..hopefully ill make it there in time and ill let u know what im wearing laterz heheh ....and clubhead32...u betta get ur ticket soon hehehe mwaaaaa everyone plurrrrrrrrrr

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Originally posted by dszorro:

ok guy.

thanks for lettin me know about Diggers,

I should say fu and go see him. But i said i'd be at countdown, so I'll be there.

cwm9.gif

it's ag..

i haven't been to a party yet..so i'm game...

Hey Dont count DIggers out man I never said I wasn't goin to diggers...I just might have to due a back to back u know kid....cant wait till the party ..... RAVER CHICS r the Shit!!!!!

cwm4.gif

ps...cutie6190 dont worry I'll have my ticket shortly...just dont forget the lesson u promised to give me!! cwm25.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

Originally posted by christyne13:

Hey guys...

Do you have to get tickets in advance? How much are they?

Party is from 8p-6a?

its more at the door, and if you buy in advance then youre guaranteed entry...plus the lines probably shorter

------------------

01200110.jpg

Hey guys...

Do you have to get tickets in advance? How much are they?

Party is from 8p-6a?

I got mine last weekend, $31...

Hey, its ma first Rave too...and I have never met any of you...so JUngle Room 12:00...how the hell will I know who is who??????

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by trancend:

yeah im going and ill meet up, but i agree that we should pick a specific spot in the jungle room

cwm45.gif

nobody wants to pay attention to my post in the other thread. i decided to change it a little anyway (to make it easier to find people).

THE JUNGLE ROOM IS TINY. AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE ROOM THERE SHOULD BE COUCHES TO YOUR RIGHT. (ACTUALLY THERE MIGHT BE COUCHES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE DOOR). MEET AT THOSE COUCHES. THESE ARE THE SAME COUCHES TO THE RIGHT OF THE DJ BOOTH (LIKE WHEN YOU'RE FACING THE DJ BOOTH). GO RIGHT! SEE YOU AT 12!

Not to sound dumb...but how will I know where the jungle room is. The flyer has it broken down by areas, Is there 3 rooms or more? ...and forgive me...but I don't really dig Jungle sound too much cwm31.gif so I hope I won't have to wait around too long in there.

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

[This message has been edited by christyne13 (edited 03-28-2001).]

how will I know where the jungle room is.

you walk into the party

you turn right

you're getting warmer

you walk into a hallway

you turn right

you're getting warmer

you turn left

into a hallway

you're getting warmer

it's getting louder

it's getting darker

you feel a hypnotic, pulsating rythym

pumping at 160 bpm

you walk through a door

the heat hits your face

look around

it's dark

it's sinister

it's twisted

it's HOT

the pounding from the black box caves your chest in

the atmosphere is damp

it's HOT

this is the jungle room.

i think maybe we should have another meetup ...but let me know only cause i dont know if ill make the first one ..but whatevea...and ill give u a lesson clubhead although u should be givin me the lesson and of course raver girls rule heheheh cwm12.gif well anyway im wearing hot pink ufos and a turqoise backless tank with a pink bandnna and ummm i dont know ..if u spot me say whats up heheh i wanna meeet all of u guys hehe...laterzzzzz

mwaaaaaaaaa plurrrr =)

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Instead of making different meetups, how 'bout if we just move the original to 1ish(?) Don't know what my state of mind is gonna be and I...won't...be...able...to...think...too...much... cwm32.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

I'll be there..w/pink ufos and a pink shirt..w/white vizor...damn cant wait...it will be my first rave... cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I'll be there..w/pink ufos and a pink shirt..w/white vizor...damn cant wait...it will be my first rave... cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Wow another 1st timer...hope u enjoy it!!!!!

See ya at the meetup

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

btw, i could've added more to my little compendium and spiraled off into the music, the sped up breaks over a rolling baseline, the pulsatory movements of bodies in sync with the base, the energy, the vibe, blah blah blah...but i don't have time for that shit...and boss-man came around to ask me a question, so i had to quit it. cwm32.gif

check it. this be my last ny massive for a LONG time, if not my last ny massive period, sooooo i want to meet u people. cwm10.gif

i say we have two meet-ups in the same spot. one at 12 for the people that won't be able to make it to one later cwm3.gif and one at 2 for the people that show up everywhere late cwm3.gif . i'll be at both.

Hey Junglekitten that sounds A Ok kid......then It's official there are 2 meetups that night both in the Jungle room u guys betta be there on time PEOPLE (Cuz I cant Jungle for shit)<--------LOL.

Jungle room @12 & 2am hope to see u guys there cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

whats up crew, this is going to be my first rave as well and I am F-UCKING PSYCHED!!!!

One thing though is that I am not familiar with any of the DJ's. I am down with the club Dj scene but all these rave names are new to me. I am sure the music is going to be absolutely ill, but who do y'all think is def worth checking out??

peace all

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead