Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do in mahwah?

Hey Samantha, Greekstud is right, there is really not much up there. I don't know how old you are, but Illusions is there I think? I've never been there, but I have never heard anything good about the place. You are close to Metro Lounge. Give that a shot...It's probably your best bet for a local night.

Welcome to North Bergen County... Where there is no such thing as a club. Such a broad question you asked... Hmm.... I live in Ramsey, I'm your neighbor. NYC is the way to go, but if you want to stay local, hop on 17 south for about 15 minutes and once you hit Paramus/Lodi area you will find some places. If you like strictly CLUB music, on Fridays go to Metro Lounge on Paramus Road in Rochelle Park. If you like live bands, alternative/rock, hit up The Junkyard "Quincy's" which is right across the street from Metro. On Saturdays I hear Soundgarden in Lodi has been pretty good lately, you might want to check that out too. Enjoy....

cwm4.gif

------------------

pic025.jpg

AOL: Italiamale1977

Hey and welcome to Bergen county, well, there's not much to do up there, I know the area cause I go to school in Ramsey, but I gotta agree w/ the people who said Metro, thats about all I know too, so good luck!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com